Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Office Meet
Working in an office has it’s challenges, especially when it comes to having a sexual relationship. So I avoid them no matter what. Usually. Then again, there are times when for whatever reason, you just get horny.

That’s kind of what happened to me when it came to Alex. He was working on-site, meaning a temporary position at my office. We saw each other a couple of times on the floor. And yes, I felt a little something right away. Was it lust? I guess. I can’t explain it, nor will I pretend to totally get it. I just remember having the thought that if he made a move I’d take it all the way.

It came time for him to test the systems and my office was HQ for that. Alex was in and out several times and I pretended to be working on other things only checking his work when I had to sign off. When we were sitting side by side at the conference table I did experience a mild flush. Luckily it was lunch time and I headed to the bathroom where I found that I was more than a little turned on. I resisted the temptation to masturbate, which was really strong. My silly logic was, maybe you’ll have some hot sex later. Hah! Nothing happened that day and I went home frustrated. Masturbating at home felt great but wasn’t enough. I really was lusting for more.

The next day, I purposely wore a business suit, skirt and jacket, instead of pants. Optimistic! It was the final day of Alex’s project and already we knew it was all working fine. He’s a pro at his job. So there wasn’t a lot to do, just make sure everything was working properly. The top execs approved everything and I offered Alex a late lunch as a courtesy and thanks. It wouldn’t have been a good thing to go alone so several of the team joined us. It was fun, but again, frustrating, because I was warm between my legs and damp, too. All these people around made it impossible to do anything.

It was my job to pay the bill and the rest of the team left, including Alex, who made a point of thanking me for the opportunity. Damn it! I thought, taking a look at the bartender thinking maybe he could stand in. (Just kidding!) I went to the ladies room and when I came out, was shocked to find Alex there.

“Everything okay?” I asked, confused at why he was around. (Duh!)

“I should be the one buying you dinner,” he said, explaining my company was the client and me being mostly in charge of the project, which paid him a nice fee. Then he added, “But I didn’t want to say anything in front of the team because it would look bad for you.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“So, you want to take me up on dinner? It’s okay if you don’t. I get it.”

It was a subtle pass, it really was, the way he was looking at me, the way he said it was like definitely a come on but respectful. And that turned me on more than anything.

I said, “We just ate, but how about a couple of drinks? I know a place only a few minutes walk away.”

“That’d be great,” he agreed.

We walked to a nearby hotel, which has a great lobby bar. There we had those couple of drinks, chatted about business, and I had myself steamy. The trouble was, how to make it clear I wanted sex without just saying it.

All I said was, “This hotel is really convenient.” That and a long look. Alex picked up on it right away. We were up in a room not ten minutes later.

Inside the door, I went straight to the window for a look down at the city, hiking up my skirt on the way. I felt Alex press himself against my ass. He reached around and put a hand in my panties, his fingers going straight to my pussy. I was so wet and sensitive. I just kept looking out at the city, hearing him unbuckled his pants. Then he tugged my panties down just enough. Without a word, I leaned forward a little more. He knew what to do, which was to say nothing. The next thing I felt was his cock pressing into me. OMG did I moan as he entered me all the way.

I’d never want to be abused, but once in a while I enjoy being taken. And Alex took me. I mean he fucked me. And I wanted to be fucked. I still had my clothes on, even my shoes. I was leaning forward with him from behind. He held my shoulder with one hand and my hip with the other as he pushed that very hard cock in and out of my pussy. He went a nice while doing that then I felt his hand on my clit, rubbing steadily. In no time, I had a great orgasm that left me on shaky legs.

Getting back into it, I leaned forward more, knowing he could go really deep that way. He grabbed my hips, moving faster, almost pounding me. Jeeze it felt so good. He would stop with that hard cock deep in me and I would just moan a little, expecting him to cum soon. He went a while longer then picked up the pace and I knew he was ready. Yeah, I was ready, too and wanted to feel it. He delivered. Yanking on my hips, jamming his cock in me, I felt him throbbing and cumming in me. Oooof, it was great, hearing him grunt and myself moaning.

We separated and I went to the bathroom, where felt his warm cum seeping from me, which was such a sexy bonus. A look in the mirror and I saw I was a sweaty mess, but also with a very satisfied look on my face. I was also a little angry with myself for not making a move sooner. It could have been several times like this.
Then I went back out to the room, where Alex and I had a laugh. He went to the bathroom to clean up and I said to myself it was too early to end this now. I slipped out of my clothes quickly and laid down on the bed. He came out, surprised to find me that way.

“Too early to go home,” I said. “Stick around and have some fun.”

We laughed and watched the news. Maybe an hour or so later, his cock started to firm up. I wanted to say, “Fuck me again.” Instead, I stroked him with my hand, then put a finger in my pussy and tasted myself, getting a hint of his cum, salty, bleachy. Darn I wanted him inside me again. So, I sat up on the pillows and pulled my legs back. He took the hint. LOL.

He took me again. And I again, I wanted it that way, wanted him to just feel the pleasure of the act, which made me hot and I came again, but less intense than the first one. At last he was holding my thighs open and back, all the way in me and I saw his face twist. Yeah, I was thinking, cum, cum, cum. His cock was throbbing in me, which felt so good.

He was done then, we both were. He did me the favor of leaving first, the room and everything paid. I stood in the bathroom with a pleasant ache in my crotch. What a great day it had been.

Every few months Alex calls. “Hey, Jen,” he says.

That’s all he needs to say. As long as there’s nothing critical, I answer, “That hotel is really convenient.”

We meet. And he takes me.

XO - jen

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow, great story. Why do we always worry about revealing our feelings, so many missed opportunites just because we worry?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lucky you
Great story and when to people have the hots for each other they somehow get connected. I really like you had a secret password to know where and when to meet for your next afternoon delight. I had a similar occurrence quite a few years ago but in this case the woman was the aggressor. I PM'ed the short story to you.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for the feedback.

smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hotel Sex
Really hot story... Glad he took care of your needs and his I guess... I love no strings sex, used to get my shre when I traveled for work.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds