Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Vacation with Pam and Rick
My wife and I were vacationing with my longtime friend Pam and her husband Rick. Pam and I had been friends since we were teenagers and although we had dated on occasion we had never gone any further and then some affectionate kissing. I am five years older than Pam so I was done with college as she was entering it. I started a business as she went to college out of state. We continued to stay in touch and saw each other occasionally. I always hoped that after she finished college she would move back into the area where we grew up and I would have any opportunity to really date her and see how things went. Unfortunately after her junior year she opted to stay at college and take some extra classes. Talking to her parents during that summer they told me that she had a boyfriend and that was the real reason she was staying at college. I was heartbroken to say the least.

After Rick finished his college they both move back to New Jersey and shortly thereafter announced they were getting engaged and would marry in just over one year. I still had a major crush on Pam and never thought I would see the day when we would never get together and explore each other sexually.

All four of us became very good friends playing softball, racquetball and volleyball together with an occasional trip to the NJ shore. We had a timeshare on Emerald Isle North Carolina and decided to ask Pam and Rick they would be interested in spending a week with us in North Carolina, they agreed.

After driving all night we checked into our timeshare as early as possible and quickly unpacking and hit the beach toward the end of the day. Ay about 700 we had a light dinner with a few beers. We were all exhausted after driving all night from New Jersey to North Carolina so we decided to hit the sack early.

The second day we all woke relatively early and had an excellent breakfast and hit the beach. Pam still had her incredible figure and more a very skimpy bikini which made me crazier than I was before. After a long day on the beach which included few hours of relatively competitive volleyball an Rick and I running on the beach not to mention quite a few gin and tonics we headed back to our timeshare to have dinner.

After a lovely dinner and quite a few more drinks we all retired to the Jacuzzi to have 1 last one before bedtime. I was exhausted from a long day on the beach running and playing volleyball plus it was my turn to cook dinner. I finished my drink first and decided to go to bed early. I fell asleep almost instantly and slept for probably an hour and a half when I woke up and had to relieve myself in the bathroom. The Jacuzzi was right next to the bathroom and with the door open you had a plain view both ways. As I always sleep in the nude that is the way I was standing at the toilet reliving myself. Little did I know that Pam was still in the Jacuzzi. Both her husband and my wife had gone to bed. I was not aware that she was in there until she commented on the nice tan that I had. A bit startled at first but I walked over to the Jacuzzi and although the bubbles were going I was quite sure she was naked.

She asked me to get another glass of wine for her and get another drink for myself and come in and join her. I did as I was asked and jumped in the Jacuzzi on the other side from her. We finished those drinks and she asked me to get another round..

I have a relatively small cock. Probably only 1 to 2 inches long and less than an inch in girth in its flaccid state. My cock also grows to about 7 inches long and a good 3 ½ inch in girth when excited. Anticipating jumping into the Jacuzzi with Pam my cock definitely went into the excited mode and as I entered the area where the Jacuzzi was I was not as hard as a rock but definitely extended to about 5 inches. I made sure that my cock was hanging straight down and in plain view of Pam to see if she would be interested. As we were sipping our drinks we started with some small talk, like a first date but different. I am sure that she was surprised at the size of my cock as I swung it past her face getting in because I always wore a very small Speedo which did not leave much to your imagination as far as the size of my cock. We had also been playing around together in the water that afternoon trying to teach her how to body surf. I would innocently slide my hand up onto her little tits as I was holding her waiting for a wave. She definitely did not mind at all.

We started out just playing footsie and then she told me that she loved to massage feet and can she do mine. Never to say no to such an offer I said of course. As she was doing my feet needless to say she worked her way up my legs and began playing with my almost completely erect cock. Almost completely became very erect as she dropped down to her knees, put her hands under my butt and brought my fully erect cock up to water level. As my cock was about to break the water surface she said “look at what we have here, he looks like he needs some attention. I put my feet on the floor of the Jacuzzi one to steady myself and to make sure that my cock would not go below water level. Pam notice that and brought her hands from the back of my butt playing with my rock hard tan less cock. I was absolutely floored by the way she handled my cock and balls and then to my utter surprise she started telling me what a gorgeous cock I had and that she had really been admiring me today in my white Speedo which became virtually see-through when it was wet. So not only did she see my small cock with very prominent head but also the pubic hairs that were around it. Pam then started licking the base of my cock running her tongue up to my engorged head and then looking at me with her puppy eyes for my approval. I was speechless at that point so I guess my face told her to proceed as she wished. An absolutely fantastic blow job followed with her very hot mouth encircling my cock. She would take hot Jacuzzi water into her mouth and spray my cock and take it into her mouth again. She then proceeded to lick my balls as she stroked my cock only to take my complete cock into her mouth and bury her face into my pubic hairs. I guess she had done this many times before as there was absolutely no gagging or hesitation. When I cam in her mouth she asked “is that all there is”. I said no, quickly trading places with her and put my hands under her butt bring her pussy up to water level where I proceeded to give her the same royal treatment that she had just given me. I could feel the hot juices on my lips and tongue when she cam not to mention the shaking that she did. I just love licking pussy’s and have been doing it since I was 13 years old.

I suggested that we leave the Jacuzzi and maybe go and take a walk on the beach so we did not wake anybody up as I am sure are making lots of noise. We both throw on T-shirts and gym shorts commando style, made ourselves another drink and quietly left for the beach.

Walking down the beach it was still well over 80° with a soft wind coming off the ocean. Pam asked me if I had ever gone skinny dipping. Of course I had with both other males and females not to mention my wife who was fast asleep in the hotel room. Surprisingly she said she never had. I said well this will be your first and I put my hands around her waist, grabed her shirt and pulled it over her head. I then dropped to my knees and very gingerly and sexually started to pull down her shorts to unveil that wonderful black bush which was nicely trimmed for the summer. After I slid her shorts around her feet I let her legs spread wide enough so I could again slide my tong and my face into her wet pussy. I know she really enjoyed this with the cool breeze in her face while shaking with pleasure. I only licked her for a few minutes as I knew that there would be more to savor later.

As I began to stand up she was already sliding my T-shirt over my head and then as I did started pulling down my running shorts just stopping long enough to put my semi erect cock in her mouth. As much as I did not want to ask her to stop I did and we strolled hand-in-hand into the relatively calm ocean. We got out about waist deep when she turned and started giving me the biggest wettest French kiss I had had in a long time. We just stayed there rubbing our naked bodies together and passionately kissing each other. The waves were moving us back and forth and we slid off the sand bar we were standing on into shoulder deep water. Pam was not a great swimmer and I could feel a rip current starting to pull both of us out to the ocean. That have been great if in the morning to naked bodies were found on the beach. Anyway fortunately I am an excellent swimmer and knew exactly what to do which is not to struggle but to slowly but surely ride the waves that are going in and then pick your feet up off the sand as the undertow go out and then take the next wave in again and repeat till we got to where we could easily walk.

We made it to the beach and I was exhausted and my cock had shriveled up to its usual small size. We sat down at the edge of the dry sand and started kissing and playing with each other. She was able to get my shriveled up cock hard as a rock again. She slid her pussy down my shaft sitting on my stomach playing with my chest hairs in her commenting on how many stars were out as she rocked back and forth on my cock. I’m not sure how long she was riding me but I felt the ocean water tide rising as the water was slapping against my balls. I had my orgasm before she did but she kept rubbing her pussy on my softening cock till she had a fantastic orgasm with sound effects and warm pussy juice sliding around my balls. We relaxed for a few minutes as the water started to overtake us. We grabbed our cloths before the water overtook them and proceeded to walk naked down the beach.

During our walk we strolled upon two other naked couples we made small talk with but kept walking. I guess that might have been another opportunity lost but I was quite happy with how we were progressing. We walked a little bit further and again Pam started playing with my flaccid cock which needless to say came very hard again. This time when she dropped to her knees I let her enjoy the pleasures of my cock and balls being licked and sliding in and out of her mouth. I really think she had another orgasm giving me a BJ because after I cam in her mouth and she swallowed every last bit of it I then laid her down on the sand first getting her a French kiss then moving down licking and sucking on her little tits then moving down kissing her all around her nicely trimmed pubic hairs and then giving her a good wet one on her slit. Her pussy was already soaking wet with pussy juice that actually tasted a bit salty from the water. I tried the best that I could but I think she was orgasmed out or at least I didn’t hear the moans that I had heard earlier in the evening.

We could see the horizon starting to get a little light and figured we had better get back to our hotel before anybody found out we were missing and got suspicious. We walked almost the whole way back still naked just walking in the water that covered our feet. We agreed on the way back that if somebody was already up would simply tell them that neither of us could sleep and that we had taken a walk on the beach. Fortunately nobody was up and we both slid into our respective beds.

Nobody was the wiser as everybody got up about 9 o’clock. It was a little awkward eating breakfast looking at each other. As we sat around sipping coffee Pam’s husband Rick was looking at one of the vacation papers that you get when you stay at the beach at least on the East Coast of the United States. One of the stories was about the only clothing optional beaches left in North Carolina. It was only about 20 miles from where we were staying and he suggested that we try it out. Right away Pam said yes but I knew that my wife would be hesitant as we had gone to nude beaches together but never with anyone else. Surprisingly she agreed but added don’t expect me to get naked. Well we got there and the three of us immediately stripped down and headed to the water. My wife eventually join us but only with some playful cat calling from the water. I showed Pam how to body surf naked holding her little tits and bush as we waited for waves. We started drinking again only to have Rick pass out on the beach. It felt like over 100 degrees on the beach and I asked who wanted to hit the water. My wife declined but Pam accepted and we grabbed a raft and when out into the water. Again Pam got very frisky playing with my cock so I told her I wanted to fuck her from the back. I got on top of her and did just that in front of probably a couple hundred other people on the beach. A while later we walked out as if nothing had happened.

That night again our respective partners fell asleep earlier than we. Pam asked if I would like to take a walk on the beach. As we walked to the very deserted area she started to take what little cloths she had on off and threw them in the sand and said let’s go for swim. I got naked in a flash, went for a swim and then more of the previous nights antics started again.

This was a very enjoyable vacation but I think both my wife and Rick suspected something as we never took a vacation together again. Pam and I have continued to meet privately throughout these many years and many of those times meeting at the only legal nude beach left in New Jersey.

I do have some pictures from when we met privately if you would like me to send them to you I will. I am not a premium member so I cannot attach them to this reply but if you send me your email address I would be happy to send them to you.

We both got Jacuzzis for our respective houses within a few years after that and have been enjoying each other’s company since then.

jerk smile raspberry raspberry raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
story
2 bad your wife doesn t swing
Ann & Bo

If this reply breaks our rules please 
1Fine_ass
Great experience....enjoy life....xxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nice

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NUDE BEACH
HI, WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR PICTURES. SOUNDS LIKE A FANTASY OF MINE AND REALLY EXCITED ME. I'M SORT OF A VOYUER.I'M AT cybercat1947@hotmail.com first message sent.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Emerald Isle in NC holds some very good memories from me also. I was there with friends. Not sure if it was the sea air, but some people just want to sleep there all the time, and some of us just want sex all the time. I fucked a married American female several times a day for a week while her hubby slept. It was the craziest thing ever, but I was not complaining. She would pop into my room, meet me under the house or at the beach and was like a nympho on heat. Ahhhhhhhhhh, memories.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.62 seconds