Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dare
Ladies, what have you done on a dare?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chicago here!
Dancer told me that she did five guys in H S on the football field--All at one Time---I knew she was the GIRL for me! LOL Smoothie

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Five
Smoothie 2002 said: Dancer told me that she did five guys in H S on the football field--All at one Time---I knew she was the GIRL for me! LOL Smoothie

Definitely a keeper.

sscd
dare
I do the pizza dare.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
OUCH !
A while back I did hubbies friend on a dare. Yes I was drinking, I didn't believe all the talk about his manhood size. All of his 13 plus inches. I'm a believer now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sscd said: I do the pizza dare.

We wanna see!!! I'm not brave enough....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luv2jump said: A while back I did hubbies friend on a dare. Yes I was drinking, I didn't believe all the talk about his manhood size. All of his 13 plus inches. I'm a believer now.

so you fucked the guy with the biggest dick in the world but didn't take any pics?....... hmmmm..

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
cath 68
Hubby did take pictures with a Polaroid InStamatic. Show you how long ago it was. Everything is all yellow and faded. Can't make a damn thing out. Late (70's) But still have my sewing measuring tape. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started

This is about the only dare I have given my wife, apart from the religious preacher visit dare.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Dare to?
I think that all I've done on dares has been to flash people and to have sex outdoors. I'm not as adventurous as most of you. blushing bounce blush

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Don't think that we have ever "dared" each other to do anything. We have had our share of naughty stuff, but by agreement because we felt like a thrill rather than any other reason...Sowry bored

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said:

This is about the only dare I have given my wife, apart from the religious preacher visit dare.

I like the idea of this. I’ve dared my wife to answer room service with her tits out. Not done it yet though

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
One day I dared my wife to make me a sandwich. While I was in hospital with a fractured skull I vowed never to do that again

Forum Level:
Just getting started
danced at the local strip bar. I think I liked it more than him. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
flashergrl said: danced at the local strip bar. I think I liked it more than him. bounce

Husband here. My wife would never strip at our local strip bar, but she has stripped a few times at amateur strip comps and 3 nights at a professional strip joint when a long way from home as we were both a little worried about family, friends or colleagues recognising her. Once away fro any chance of anyone noticing her, she loved the experience and the freedom to have her exhibitionist fun in a safe environment.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
laptop28f said:
lamihot said:

I like the idea of this. I’ve dared my wife to answer room service with her tits out. Not done it yet though

These ideas are great! I think I'd lose it and just pull my pants down if I were the one being 'surprised'. Sexy stuff! thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Love the pizza dare! Would love to see a video on NN! jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I had a dare and about went off topic Sorry..
It took a dare to get my DW to a get naked at the nude beach. We went and she was just going to ....maybe.. go topless. I kept teasing her and after a bit she realized no one was looking, I told her that all along.
She was topless and liking it, so I finally made the dare. It was so funny, after taking her bottoms off, sitting there getting her nerve up. Made a walk down to swim and then she was hooked. Now she lays there on her stomach with legs parted knowing she is well in sight of the guys walking past. Each time getting more at ease.
She realized same stuff happens as on regular beaches but people are naked and actually sit a bit further apart so you have more room between towels.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.85 seconds