Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Long term MFM 3somes?
It wasn’t until after 8 years of marriage before we had our first MFM. We were in our mid-30s. The long road to convincing my wife to even consider a MFM is another story for another day. I want to ask if anyone else out there has experienced a long term MFM??
I guess if you compare one-night stand MFM to a two-year MFM relationship…I would call it a long term. The fact that you put “relationship” after the MFM…it kind of implies long term. We had tried a couple threesomes (good and bad) before I pushed the wife to consider a close friend. What made it even more unusual was that he worked with both of us. It took a great deal of convincing (begging) to get the wife to consider him. For the next two years, he was in our life a couple times a week. It was an interesting time for all three of us.
Many wives have secretive, extra marital relationships that last years, but how many consider having their husbands in that relationship too? We were able to keep the relationship going for two years before he got serious about a lady and married.
How many other couples out there have experienced long term threesome relationships?
How did they start and how long did they last? Give us the details...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Polyamory
I think what you are looking for is Polyamory. Not a lot of people in that lifestyle, but they are out there. It takes a special kind of people for that. Harder than you think.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
3some mmf
the longest one so far is 2 years with a 25 year old..lol 23 when we met

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We have two 4some friends. Both married couples. One we've known and been "doing it" for 10 years and the other known for eight and "doing it" for about seven. And they know each other, have their own 4somes when we don't want to, and have been having 6somes twice or three times a year for about five or six years. And a 3some girl joins us and has done for three years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
long term 3 some
we are in the swing lifestyle, had a long term relationship with a couple. His wife had medical issues and just stopped having sex. We have never had a 3 some or even talked about since we only played as a couple. The wife of the couple ask us if we would consider having her husband join us in the bedroom as he wants to still be sexually active. We talked it over an since we have had sex with them many years it was easy to say yes. He joined us and it was FANTASTIC. It was the first sloppy seconds I have ever had and I was hooked. We have enjoyed our make friend at least once a month for the last several years and we both love it. He is the only man we have had a 3 some with and his wife has thanked my wife for letting him join us. We all have a very good social real life relationship, and love to be with each other. His wife has joined us a few times and gave me a blow job while her husband is fucking my wife. We will have this relationship for a long time I am sure. We still play with other couples that we have played with for years and still enjoy the couples play also.
BUT when you have a MFM, you will do it again and again and again, it is too HOT to slide your cock in your wife after she has had sex and full of cum with another man. Especially a good friend.
That is our experience.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I was in an on going MFF threesome once or sometimes twice a month
for about a year and a half with my bi girlfriend/fuckbuddy that arranged
the 3somes with me and usually the same one of her girlfriends
but I had a ridiculously good thing going, they would even bring in
another girl the times one of them was having their period,
that all came to an end after I met Angel and we began an affair. cool

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I started playing with my hubby's 2 best friends back in college before we were even married and have continued to play with both of them regularly since then. That is about 25 years now and no signs of it stopping.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
seattlcpl said: I think what you are looking for is Polyamory. Not a lot of people in that lifestyle, but they are out there. It takes a special kind of people for that. Harder than you think.

As far as i know Polyamory is several people loving one or more in relationship
not only having sex
could be wrong tho

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wish I could get into a triad!! thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
BOOK about it---from the woman
There was a book about it----about a year ago?----She was doing the "talk Shows"---said she left her husband--for the JOCKER! SO BECAREFUL!------Maybe "Big Dicks" are what it's about ?? --Dancer and I are NOT Married----so BYE-BYE if she goes! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
3 some
we have had a lot of guys join us in 3 somes, some for months but one for nearly 4 years, we met him most weeks for a good 4 or 5 hours of sex each time was great fun

sscd
long term
When I get back to Tenn I would like a long term with one or two guys or another couple. If I am lucky enough to find a good man he will have to accept that bt will always be in my life. I promised him a long time ago that things between us would never change no matter what.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.91 seconds