view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sscd
Mercy sex
Saw a man at the swing club last night and he was wearing a badge that have seen bt with. He seemed surprised that I talked to him. I asked him if he was a vet. He asked me why and I told him that my best friend had a badge like that. He said that it was a cib and he was a viet vet. So is bt. He said he was here alone as his wife was dead. He sometimes get to watch and he enjoys that. Said he wasn't here for sex. I asked him if he would turn it down and he said no. Its just never offered. I talked to my boyfriend then went back to the guy, took his hand and said come with me. I took him to one of the empty rooms and spent about an hour with him. He was pretty good but quick. He hadn't been laid in about 4years. We mostly talked. We got dressed and when I said welcome home he cried. The only other viet vet ive been with is bt and he don't talk much about it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
nice...
Sweet!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
Thank you for helping a proud vet be able to stand at attention again!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
That's a touching story.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mercy
I'm proud of you baby girl. Call later. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Atta Girl!
I am not really sure "mercy" was the right word, maybe respect for someone that has stood for us all when others would not.
And I bet that you stand for our National Anthem too.
I salute you.

sscd
Stand
Jabis said: I am not really sure "mercy" was the right word, maybe respect for someone that has stood for us all when others would not.
I salute you.

I do stand for it. I have started looking for vets and telling them welcome home. Some of the viet vets had tears in their eyes when I said it. I didn't know that two words could have so much of a affect. I talked to bt and got him to talk some. Now I know what a CIB is and what a patch on the right sleeve means. And I know a little about the 1st cav. I cant believe how the Viet vets were treated. Now I tell all vets thankyou for your service and to you viet vets WELCOME HOME. Now I have tears in my eyes.

marriedbi52
sscd said:
Jabis said: I am not really sure "mercy" was the right word, maybe respect for someone that has stood for us all when others would not.
I salute you.

I do stand for it. I have started looking for vets and telling them welcome home. Some of the viet vets had tears in their eyes when I said it. I didn't know that two words could have so much of a affect. I talked to bt and got him to talk some. Now I know what a CIB is and what a patch on the right sleeve means. And I know a little about the 1st cav. I cant believe how the Viet vets were treated. Now I tell all vets thankyou for your service and to you viet vets WELCOME HOME. Now I have tears in my eyes.

America's shame over how they treated us when we came home is the basis for treating them well now when they return from having done that which the country asked them to do!

sscd
Mercy
Its better now but bt says you cant unring a bell.

marriedbi52
sscd said: Its better now but bt says you cant unring a bell.

True that! But we can stand on guard to make sure they NOW got the props that EVERY vet deserves!

sscd
Vet
I hope to be with my Viet vet soon.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lovely story sscd !!! You are truly generous !!

I've had a few mercy fucks in my life.
Some were GFs, and some were fuck buddies.

One GF sometimes used to say when I asked if she's in the mood: No but I will lay down for you grin
Mostly she was in the mood though.

When I was a horny teen and into my very early 20's there was an older lady, 40 sumthing, who often helped me out.
She'd make me coffee, and then wank and/or suck me off. I fucked her a lot too.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If only...
Can you imagine a world with more women like her? Paradise! I salute all veterans, including the non-combat vets. In four years I did not get deployed but we simply weren’t at war then. I’d have gone where they sent me because that’s the oath you take. It was nice of you to give him a good memory.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story
I offer my appreciation, respect and thanks.

sscd
Mercy
bt wants me to get as many women as I can to give sex to Viet vets. I told him I would but do you think he might have another motive.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
seriously
how about women fuck the men that turns them on??

whos gonna get mercy fucks?
the vet that might been married for 40 years
the disabled, always dismissed by women
the incredible shy guy still a virgin
the guy with downs
the burn victim
the acne scared

women just gonna fuck out of pity?

while men go ugh shes to fat to fuck??

1Fine_ass
Artistic said: how about women fuck the men that turns them on??

whos gonna get mercy fucks?
the vet that might been married for 40 years
the disabled, always dismissed by women
the incredible shy guy still a virgin
the guy with downs
the burn victim
the acne scared

women just gonna fuck out of pity?

while men go ugh shes to fat to fuck??

Totally agree, those of us who are not from the US dont understand their xxxxxx patriotism. The fact that every sporting event is preceded with the national anthem is repetitive and unnecessary in my humble opinion...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I might not be the only non-US member who would better appreciate this if the meaning of BT and CIB is stated.

sscd
Meaning
Tepes1 said: I might not be the only non-US member who would better appreciate this if the meaning of BT and CIB is stated.

[/quote
bt is bt0005 my best friend and CIB is combat infantry badge. bt tells me that you only get it if you were an infantryman in combat.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Way back
Back in the early 80"s when my country was at war, young men were conscripted into the army for military service of 2 years.
My ex wife grew up in a town with a military base.
She told me that girls used to patrol the streets on weekends to be ogled and picked up by the soldiers who had weekend pass.
And the young men, only getting a pass every 6 weeks, were horny and on the hunt.
redeyes

Not all girls were easy back then. But there were some who gladly opened their legs for a soldier.
Even some older (married) ladies too. raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Luv2SexCouple said: Back in the early 80"s when my country was at war, young men were conscripted into the army for military service of 2 years.
My ex wife grew up in a town with a military base.
She told me that girls used to patrol the streets on weekends to be ogled and picked up by the soldiers who had weekend pass.
And the young men, only getting a pass every 6 weeks, were horny and on the hunt.
redeyes

Not all girls were easy back then. But there were some who gladly opened their legs for a soldier.
Even some older (married) ladies too. raspberry

girls arent easier now, or the rate in here wouldnt be 10/1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex is just sex
I am delighted that you were willing to share your sexuality with this person. Vet or no. I am a Vietnam Veteran. I don't expect any favors or special deals. Simple.

I was drafted. I went and did my duty. Not complicated. Lots of guys did it. Too many didn't come back. That is heart breaking.

But if you were to offer me sex, well maybe or maybe no. It has nothing to do with being a vet. Nothing to do with your desirability. Nothing to do with my libido, which is very strong.

Let's keep this simple. Based on my own experiences, sex is just sex. Take the guilt out. Guilt is not a useful thing. Take the ownership out. I don't own Susan my wife and who would guess? She does not own me!!

So what is the maybe/maybe not. Easy. There are several practical matters. Did I just have sex with my wife and frankly at my age, 3X per day is all I can do. Susan easily and routinely gets me in bed 3X per day. 4? What? Sorry. It is a practical matter. After 3X with Susan, I am just not interested. Nothing personal.

But you get my point. Sex with you? I have no problem with that. But ... practical matters need consideration.

Rock - Susan's husband

sscd
Viet vet
Susanlikesfun said: I am delighted that you were willing to share your sexuality with this person. Vet or no. I am a Vietnam Veteran. I don't expect any favors or special deals. Simple.

I was drafted. I went and did my duty. Not complicated. Lots of guys did it. Too many didn't come back. That is heart breaking.

But if you were to offer me sex, well maybe or maybe no. It has nothing to do with being a vet. Nothing to do with your desirability. Nothing to do with my libido, which is very strong.

Let's keep this simple. Based on my own experiences, sex is just sex. Take the guilt out. Guilt is not a useful thing. Take the ownership out. I don't own Susan my wife and who would guess? She does not own me!!

So what is the maybe/maybe not. Easy. There are several practical matters. Did I just have sex with my wife and frankly at my age, 3X per day is all I can do. Susan easily and routinely gets me in bed 3X per day. 4? What? Sorry. It is a practical matter. After 3X with Susan, I am just not interested. Nothing personal.

But you get my point. Sex with you? I have no problem with that. But ... practical matters need consideration.

Rock - Susan's husband

Welcome home

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You are a great woman.

sscd
Mercy
Did another. It was a mercy fuck but dam he was good. Next time wont be mercy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow !!
sscd said: Did another. It was a mercy fuck but dam he was good. Next time wont be mercy

Wow you are a wonderful lady !! Wish I knew more girls like you back in the day. redeyes

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds