Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
You got drunk and did WHAT?
Something you would have never done sober.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
quietwacpl
puke all over myself and roll around in it vomit

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Puked, totaled a car, made a fool of myself, got some good pussy, fucked a few chicks who weren't really that attractive but hey, they needed it to, won a dwi, spent the night in jail, had the room spin on me more than once when I tried to sleep, had some great fucking times, had some shitty ones to, got into fisticuffs once, got to ride in the back of police car with my hands tied behind my back. Can't think of anything else but will add to it iffin' I do.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I wouldnt do anything drunk i wouldnt do sober
only regret is I once had sex drunk, could only remember like 2 m
its been a principal not having sex drunk

beerdrink beerdrink beerdrink beerdrink beerdrink beerdrink beerdrink beerdrink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Can't honestly remember - too drunk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Had a threesome with two men who I used to work with.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Drunk
TheHornyWife said: Had a threesome with two men who I used to work with.

I've had more than one person tell me that they had done something only because they were drunk and liked it so much that they do it sober now.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
bt0005 said:
TheHornyWife said: Had a threesome with two men who I used to work with.

I've had more than one person tell me that they had done something only because they were drunk and liked it so much that they do it sober now.

Well I did actually, but this was before I was married

Her_Toy
Cock out
My wife and I went round to friends, Brian and Sue, for dinner and drinks, and we had a LOT of wine. The events of the night remain hazy. The next morning I was woken up by the phone ringing. I had a hangover and my wife had already gone to work.

The caller was Sue, who asked me how I enjoyed the night, and was strangely chipper. She rang off and I thought the conversation had been a little odd, but didn't think much more of it until my wife rang a short while later to check how I was.

And then she asked, "Do you remember what you did?"

No....

It turned out we'd been sat round the dining table knocking back ever more wine when we'd had a conversation about Sue flashing her tits on the coach during a work trip to France a couple of years before. She'd said something like, it's always the women who are expected to flash and why don't the men get their cocks out?

At which I said, "Alright then, here you go," stood up, unzipped, and put my cock on the table.

Which Sue apparently appreciated. Brian and my wife both laughed.

And this really annoyed me. Not because I'd shown Sue my cock, I was happy with that and had wanted to show her it for some years. But not soft!

It did make me wonder why she'd called. We'd been flirty with each other for years, and I wondered if she'd phoned up specifically to talk to me about my cock, which seemed likely. I tried to follow it up, with no success I'm sorry to report.

It did, however, lead to a nice sex session with my wife, who teased me about wanting to fuck Sue (she already knew this, and we'd used it in bed before). So there's that. ohmy

marriedbi52
HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING DRUNK THAT I DIDN'T 1ST TRY SOBER... beer

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
walkers bar livonia
does sucking and fucking in a bar count as one the dumbest things to do while drunk or one of the best

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Having just recently been looking through some old photographs came across a picture that one of our friends took of me sucking Julies tits shortly before we both passed out drunk. Of course in those days you had to wait a week or so to get pics developed so only discovered our "crime" then .. bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucked off a male stripper at a hen do........... blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
DRUNK
well I let another suck my cock and hey he was good at it thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
gay sex
I'm a small dick man. When in my twenties, after drinking a lot of vodka, a friend and I agreed to suck each other off. We were both married. My friend has a large cock that fascinated me and my small dick fascinated him. I got a mouth full of his cum and he a mouthful of mine. He also showed me nude pics of his wife. She had a very hairy pussy and nice but small tits with dark nipples. My wife has large tits and big pink nipples.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Took multiple loads from 4 guys. thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Liquid Courage
Alcohol was involved in nearly all my college sex for three years. Even when I was in a long term relationship I seemed to need a little bit of liquid courage to lower my inhibitions and to take off my clothes. beer beer beer bounce beer beer beer

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
This was years ago and I'm still embarrassed about it, I got drunk and
fell asleep or passed out while I was fucking the ole lady of the
president of the pagans motorcycle "club" (hi ya Anthony)

I've never let excess alcohol ruin sex again.

MieleGattina
I have deleted the the rule-breaking post and the two posts that quoted it. Please keep ALL the rules in mind when posting here.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Was drunk, sucked off a buddy, enjoyed it immensely, so did he!! Now we are JO and suck buddies!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Did lesbian... Got fuck in car.. Few incident...
In girls hostel, after drinking lot, I did with lesbian, and wake up naked sleeping with her, I felt so amberas.... Once in pub, drank more and got fuck with 3 stranger guys in car, I remember, I kept saying no, while they were fucking..... Had few drank experience, some awesome some regret...

sebastiancawk
One time after a trip to montreal I experienced alcohol poisoning -- I was early 20's, what happens is you start to puke up dark black goo, slightly reddish -- I still enjoy the odd drink but, I have to say I far prefer to use recreational drugs than alcohol and I'm so happy to be in Canada where weed is as easy to get as pizza angel

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Big Mistake !
This was a long time ago. First three some. Hubby and his friend got me drunk. I took a "Dare" from both of them. Agreed to a three some on the deck. Every body got naked and when I saw hubbies friend I tried to back out but didn't work. Hubbies friend has one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen and had. I was very happy that I was drunk. Cause being sober it would have never happened. The guy is huge and so damn thick. It took me a few days to recover. But opened a whole new way of life for us. happydance

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
luv2jump said: This was a long time ago. First three some. Hubby and his friend got me drunk. I took a "Dare" from both of them. Agreed to a three some on the deck. Every body got naked and when I saw hubbies friend I tried to back out but didn't work. Hubbies friend has one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen and had. I was very happy that I was drunk. Cause being sober it would have never happened. The guy is huge and so damn thick. It took me a few days to recover. But opened a whole new way of life for us. happydance

so jealous lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was drunk when I ?
I was drunk and went to my first adult store with viewing booths .I was watching videos and noticed a big black cock poking through the gloryhole . I had only one experience sucking a cock before and I was a young kid .The night I was at the adult store I decided to suck my second cock . The black cock in the hole looked so nice I couldn't resist and so I opened my mouth up . I took it in my mouth and slowly took as much as I could get in my mouth . I really wanted to suck on his balls so I invited him into my booth .He asked if i liked his cock & balls so I told him .Let me show you how much I like them and proceeded to give him the best that I could give . Now I love big black uncut cocks they are my number 1 favorites followed by a nice uncut Asian cock .

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Another one..
We both remember another one ! Before we were married we had been drinking for a few hours and eventually lay down on a grass bank in a very public place and started to make out. Our passion got the better of both of us as we fingered and rubbed each other to orgasm and we forever remember an old woman walking past whose only comment was "disgusting" Ooops LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am the type of guy who doesn't get into trouble no matter how much alchohol I drink, because I believe every human has consciousness and is able to understand the difference between wrong and right.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds