Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Golden showers
How many in here have a fantasy about giving or receiving nice warm pee over you jerk bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Golden showers are mine and my husbands main fetish i have lost count of how many guys have pissed all over me and in my mouth and in my pussy plusi have returned the pleasure to many men.I used to have lots of pictures and vids of me being pissed on and pissing on guys but because i got busted we removed all the really naughty pics but if you would like proof of what i say a can send you some pics/vids but they will be masked bounce bounce bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I enjoy watching women piss, but not on me. To each his own.

sscd
Pee
I'll watch a guy and let him watch me but not on me

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have pee played in the shower, both given and received. But for me and those I have been with not a main point or turn on.
Don't get me wrong, I will watch a woman pee though and have handed my dick over to let them try and write their name...
thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If it was the 'right' woman, and she was keen to do it, I'd be happy to experience it.

This topic keeps coming up so if you try a search, you'll find a LOT more.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have had it done. Love it. I have even peed on myself too. Has anyone else done that?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Golden showers? Can't live without it when I'm with a partner!
Not got around to it with a guy, but yes, of course! As for girls, I like them to save up their piss in a bottle if they're not around so I can have some when they're away! And obviously happy to piss in mouths and cunts and drink both sex's piss if it helps! Love having my TOES pissed on too! Anyone else for TOES?! xxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not every partner
It has to be the right vibe for me. There’s really only been two that I would go that far with... maybe 3... it takes a special level of kink for that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have given & recieved a few times, fun with the right partner. Not every ones cup of pee lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
GS Fun
I enjoy both giving and receiving. But it's difficult to find a willing lady to participate in pee play. sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
golden shower
Not sure if this would count as a shower. But I have often wondered what it'd feel like to have another guy stick his cock in my ass and pee inside me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naw
I'm ok with watching a woman pee, just not on me. Not into any of that sruff

Wackydude
I have asked my wife a dozen time to pee on me, but she thinks it is dirty...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I knew my wife had a few experiences with it growing up, she has told me all about things she did before we met. She surprised me one night when at a friend's home, it came up in the conversation about the things people find to be sexy, and she admitted she had tried it and enjoyed it. That opened the 50 questions game for every one. She gave a lot of detail about the few showers she received and gave. Some of the people there, well, most actually opined on the grossness of it, she defended it as youthful experimentation while answering all the questions.

Since that party, several people have expressed a curiosity about it in a more private setting. Mostly male friends, some married,some not, dropping by for a beer or to borrow tools and chatting with her. That was sort of expected, knowing the guys we know. What wasn't quite expected was two of the wives dropping in on her to ask more about it. Both who admitted to having wondered about 'showers' since finding reference to it while online. That made me wonder what else they are perusing over the net.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
pissplay rocks! thumbup jerk

slicedcheesemafia
I've tried this several times with a few partners. Absolutely loved it but seems its a dying "art".
First time I tried it was at a an old village from the late 1800s. It was right around fall and we were in an old barn, figured hey this is the perfect spot. I peed on her first, stood up on a ledge and just let if fly on her face. Was great, because it was cold enough out that there was steam rising. Next I laid down and she squatted over my chest/neck. Really great feel that warm liquid drip down me. Will never forget that day. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enjoy it.
I have been peed on and found it to be very erotic, a real turn on. It felt great and so nice to watch a woman pissing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Golden Showers
Love to take an active part, will usually take a water pill and so will my partner so we can pee so much more often

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love pee action
My wife let me go down on her a few times while she peed but not in a long time now. I loved it, incredibly erotic but it seems she was not really into it. Now she will rarely even let me watch her pee.
If I found another lady who wanted to try; I don't think I could resist.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’ve never had it done but I’d sure love to try then the girl squats on my face while I lick her pussy clean mmm so naughty but nice jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Golden Showers
Love being on both ends of the golden shower. The feeling of that warm golden piss all over my hard cock is so exciting I usually shot my load as the as I receive the shower. Pissing the wife's titties then sucking them is so hot. try it! jerk

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I really enjoy that sexy sensation of feeling warm pee over my face and naked body and have posted photos and videos for others on here to enjoy ! thumbup rolleyes thumbup

psychorhino2
I have never tried it with another person, it I have given myself plenty of golden showers! I usually wait until I have to go really bad, then strip down and lay in the bathtub, pinch the end of my dick to give me more squirting distance and piss all over myself, including in my mouth. It's such a turn on that I usually go ahead and masturbate. I so wish I could experience this with someone else!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The wife and I have done it a bunch of times. We were drunk It's ok but not really into it. We just wanted to try it. We went in the shower all the times we did it.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

Where do I join the queue ? redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
want to..
but never have. Don't want a guy to pee on me, but would let a gal. Want to pee IN a pussy and on a gal or guy. Would like to pee in the mouth as it is suckin me off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Golden Showers....
Been doing golden showers for a long long time... Love getting showed for a pussy or a cock... also love giving if the person is into it. I like head to toe coverage stopping at my mouth so I can taste it... and drink a bit too... the warm stream is such a turn on. Love when I lay on the shower floor and she straddles me and lets go.... when we plan to do it she hold it for as long as she can... Then she finally says it's time... So fucking hot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've had opportunities before, but it was with strangers or gf and I had no change of clothes. or way to clean up. Couldn't go homr to wifey smelling of and wet with piss on me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love getting peed on. I especially love licking a woman's pussy clean after she takes a leak. I like it on my face, in my mouth, on my cock, whatever. But I've never pissed on anybody.