Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Seen anything sexy on your walks?
Two days ago we were taking the pooch for a walk around the block. As we live on a semi rural block with sheep and alpacas everywhere, it's a pretty big block. Anyways, you know those vertical drapes you hang on windows? usually open and close them with a cord or something. A house on the other side of the block to us has them and had them open at an angle where you could see in from one side but not the other. So from the angle we were walking, we could see straight into their lounge room - And a man sitting on a couch, naked, with a lady facing the same way as him, She was kinda hot and from what we saw, he was fit n healthy with a cock that disappeared into the lady's cunt and half way up her belly! Her tits were D cups and bounced around as she rode him. We stopped and watched for a few minutes hoping they would see us but we don't know if they did. When we got home we copied them and had sex the same way, it was so hot. We were thinking about leaving a sexy little note in the letter box but then thought better of it - What if one of them wasn't the partner of the other, like, a bit on the side.
Has anyone else caught neighbours or seen a couple having some hot sex? We are going to walk past their house again and hope the same thing happens.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A long time ago
Many years ago I was walking along a ridge behind a row of houses. It was about 9:00 PM maybe a half hour after sunset. One of the houses was dark except for the kitchen. The window shade was up and I could see inside. Standing bent over the kitchen table was a woman with a guy banging her from behind. Watched for a few minutes until he came.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
A long time ago when we were renting a 2nd floor apartment, we could see down to the bedroom of the people on the first floor of the house beside us. They would leave the lights on and blinds open when they were in there. She was a skinny little thing with small boobs but very sexy. He was tall and skinny and had a huge fucking cock. I don't know if they knew we could see since their bedroom window faced a mountain, maybe they figured nobody was back there or maybe they knew we could see. Whatever the case was, we watched them several times and even recorded them with an old VHS style camcorder. (Still have those tapes). It was impressive how she could climb on top of him and her pussy would swallow his cock right down to the balls. My wife and I would masturbate each other as they fucked and sucked. Most of the time, when he pulled out to shoot his load, my wife would have an orgasm right along with him. I think she fantasized about his big cock filling her pussy. Her pussy would get so wet that her cum would be dripping out of it. I blew plenty of loads too but I was usually done well before my wife had cum. We still see them out and about over town sometimes. Never told them we watched them like we did but I think they knew. The way she would look at me with a shit eating grin kinda makes me think she knew we watched.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A few weeks back I was in my kitchen at 0815am when I saw a couples start to walk over some waste ground near me. I found it strange as the guy was obviously a waiter or hotel worker and was wearing white shirt and black dress trousers and shoes. The girl was very casual wearing a denim skirt and T shirt and your typical holiday person. So they stood out like a sore thumb. I continued to watch as they found what they thought was a sheltered area in some bushes. They were suddenly all over each other. Kissing and groping. His trousers and her panties were soon at their ankles. Next minute she dropped to her knees and taken his cock in her mouth. I continued to watch while rubbing my cock which was straining my shorts. Shortly after he turned her around and slid his hard cock inside her wet waiting pussy and they fucked while standing. This was way too much for me and I had to release my cock and I think I cum about the same time as this horny pair lol. They quickly made themselves decent and walked towards the walkway. When they got there they went there separate ways. How strange scared

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
we walk almost daily along lake Erie on a dead end road and we saw a car rocking at the end of the street ,sure enough a dude was pounding a chick in broad daylight in the back of his car..of all the times to forget my phone

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple, didn't it make you want to go home open the blinds and put on a little show for others bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
desert man said: theroyalcouple, didn't it make you want to go home open the blinds and put on a little show for others bounce

Yeah, but too many kids on our side of the street. We do have a bonk out in the backyard when the next doors are out and make sure they hear us. LOL .... bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love your video's, very hot. I know if i was your neighbor and heard you, i would peeking over the fence looking for an invite. raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
You have hit on a subject I love. While it is always fun catching those sexy unexpected moments, I have always enjoyed being the one that got caught. Before we moved into our current neighborhood, we lived in a townhouse and apartment development where we really only knew or immediate neighbors. Our rear slider doors faced the main road and sidewalk through the development. I would leave the blinds open and walk around topless, lingerie and naked all the time while people walked by. I would also suck and fuck hubby in front of the door and on a bench in the back yard. I couldn't tell you how many people caught us playing like that, but it was an instant orgasm when it happened. I did not think I would miss it as much as I do. Just not possible to do in the neighborhood we live in now. Thanks for waking up some great memories.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sexy walk s
this was way back , when i was dating my wife to be , we went up in the wood s ,, where i remembered a very old stone building , like a castle, well nothing was there any more , just the foundation ,,but it was enough to make out where a bed room could have been,,. and was nt long , before we started playing house , so to speak,, but after a bit of naked play , we did nt know we were very near a horse trail , that we had been putting on a very hot show for a few young ladies on horse back ,, omg , what hot memories those were,,, oh yes ,, lot s of applause after ,lol

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We just found out it is actually illegal (in our area) to have sex in view of the general public such as blinds open and lights on..or (!) in the backyard if the neighbours can see over the fence. Fuck that, we're gonna fuck anywhere, anytime now. No Council is going to tell us what we can an can't do. How simple is it to just not look.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said: We just found out it is actually illegal (in our area) to have sex in view of the general public such as blinds open and lights on..or (!) in the backyard if the neighbours can see over the fence. Fuck that, we're gonna fuck anywhere, anytime now. No Council is going to tell us what we can an can't do. How simple is it to just not look.

It’s not ?? .... us guys need to look and have a play, or even better, join in if given the go ahead.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The "go ahead" sign is always up bounce

marriedbi52
I used to enjoy putting on a solo show fully nude for users of a very popular rafting/canoing river! I was even applauded once or twice...There's a very long hiking / biking trail near us where I've seen serveral people M & F peeing & even a few off in the bushes fucking.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple, i like your style, i would definitely join in. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple, i like your style, i would definitely join in. raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Did not have to walk....looked at the water from our deck and saw a couple on the other bank return to their canoe, they then stripped off and went for a nude swim for a few minutes, then got into their canoe still nude and paddled on down the river. As I was watching them also in the nude there was no embarrassment whatsoever..Happy warm summer days.... bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
one_cunning said: Did not have to walk....looked at the water from our deck and saw a couple on the other bank return to their canoe, they then stripped off and went for a nude swim for a few minutes, then got into their canoe still nude and paddled on down the river. As I was watching them also in the nude there was no embarrassment whatsoever..Happy warm summer days.... bounce bounce bounce

bounce bounce bounce jerk jerk jerk

del20240117214437
At a local river
The wife tans topless at a local river (its legal to be topless anywhere in this province) . Not sure if anyone has ever had a show or not. She also tans topless in the yard but tried not to bo in open view. We have had sex by the river as well but again not sure if anyone walked by. No big if so, it would have added to the excitement. Maybe next time...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Putting on a show
Our neighbors behind us are pretty close we noticed the guy was always out in his backyard when my wife would be changing after work and realized he could see in our bedroom window and was watching her. He is an older guy so it did not bother us much but we decided to give him a show one night when we noticed him out there. This evening I came in and joined her we could see him sitting back there smoking. She stripped down completed naked and I did the same we left the light on and started having sex she jumped on top and was riding my cock so good. Thinking he enjoyed the show grin

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
lookin4anup said: The wife tans topless at a local river (its legal to be topless anywhere in this province) . Not sure if anyone has ever had a show or not. She also tans topless in the yard but tried not to bo in open view. We have had sex by the river as well but again not sure if anyone walked by. No big if so, it would have added to the excitement. Maybe next time...

Were you on our river????? bounce bounce bounce bounce jerk jerk jerk jerk

del20240117214437
one_cunning said:
lookin4anup said: The wife tans topless at a local river (its legal to be topless anywhere in this province) . Not sure if anyone has ever had a show or not. She also tans topless in the yard but tried not to bo in open view. We have had sex by the river as well but again not sure if anyone walked by. No big if so, it would have added to the excitement. Maybe next time...

Were you on our river????? bounce bounce bounce bounce jerk jerk jerk jerk

Its North of TO so dont think so...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I have had a few bushwalkers catch us in the middle of a photo session, sometimes intentional, sometimes not. Their reactions varied greatly.
While out hunting I have seen a few nudists frolicking around or having sex in a car and one couple fucking in the open against a tree outside their tent. I never hassled them or surprised them, just sat back and watched through the scope, then left them alone. A year or so back, my wife was having a nude walk around our rural property in a quite remote area when she says she saw a camouflaged bow hunter scurry into some bushes. She said she pretended not to notice him then stopped about 50M away to pretend to play with herself before she wisely got nervous and scurried off. Not sure what he would have made of that.

With the increasing popularity of trail cams, come more funny stories of people having fun outdoors.
A friend showed me a clip from his trail came a year or so back of a nudist couple camped by a river on his property without him knowing. We are almost certain the woman used to be a secretary were we worked.

quietwacpl
If any of you are ever out walking around the Pacific Northwest you might just cum across us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not quite the same...but a long time ago (maybe 20 -25 years?)..I was walking home from the store, it was just getting dark -- and a car full of girls were driving by, and on of them mooned me from the back window....I could hear them all laughing...(I clapped)....

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
quietwacpl said: If any of you are ever out walking around the Pacific Northwest you might just cum across us.

Sounds like a lovely orgasm..... redeyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
On Saturday night we had full on sex out the back yard with the neighbours just the other side of the fence. Just 3mm of Colourbond fencing between us and a party! Pics coming up soon!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Did they hear you or better yet did they take a peek at you happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Trail Run
I was training for a 10K and decided to mix things up a bit and run on some trails at a nearby lake. the trails encircle a campground. It was spring, and rainy and still cool, so the campground was mostly empty. about a mile in I take a sharp corner, and see a camping spot in use, about 20' off the path. And then I noticed a large guy on his knees in front of a woman. I did a double take, and realized he was eating her pussy. She was seated on a bench, legs over his shoulders, head back and eyes closed. I ran on for a minute, then decided to turn around. When I got to where I could see, I noticed she had spotted me. She smiled, and started moaning louder, seemingly for my benefit. we made eye contact a couple of times, so I decided to move a bit closer, away from the trail, beside a tree. She winked, I pulled out my cock. She started talking louder and dirtier. We watched each other for a bit, she took off her top to reveal nice round bolt-ons. I shot my load pretty quick. She nodded that I should 'move along' and so i left them there. I dont think he was aware that i was there. I run there to this day on weekends hoping to bump into them again.

gee152
Years back I was walking along the path between woodland and dunes late one evening. I heard a noise I recognised and crept towards it, trying to stay hidden. In the dunes was a couple, him on his back her bent over sucking his cock with her back to me. I soon had my cock in my hand but he must have seen me as he waved at me to come forward quietly which I did. He got her to straddle him and ride his cock, still with her back to me and seemed to enjoy watching me wank as I enjoyed the view. eventually we all came about the same time and he gestured me to leave as she composed herself. I'd been standing about ten feet from them and to this day I'm still sure I got cum on her back. I had hoped to be invited to fuck her but sadly not and I wonder if she knew I was there or if he told her later she had an audience.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.99 seconds