Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Public dare and sex exeits me
About a year ago i cheeted on my Boyfreind with a married guy, because it was every day the same thing and didnt exeit me, Then i made sure that my boyfriend finds it out and he did. since then we are separeted and untill now didnt find the way back to each other. although my boyfriend would come back to me if he could.
But now im enjoying my sex life like nothing. This Married guy has a lot of ideas which turns me on. Even thinking about what happend turns me on.
once we were at a Park. and it started raining and we came to the car started talikng, insted of going back home we came on a good idea, of buying some food at Mc Donalds, and came back to the park parking area and we had it.
The Rain stopped but we still didnt want to go out, cause every where was wet and didnt feel compfy at all also the sun has gone down . sitiing there we started fondling and kissing, he pulled doun my panties, hanged on the mirror and also my bra came off, but i was still wearing my skirt and top. then i took out his cock and tried to suck it in doggy position and as i realized that there was no place for my legs i opend the car door and made my self comfortable and gave him a good suck.
although this guys hands were on my head, i felt some thing at my Pussy. i first thought some fly or some thing i wanted to chase it with my hand and this guy held me tight telling me dont turn arround dont even move just be like that. now i got more inquisitive to know whats going on, but i couldnt even turn my head. but now i knew it was a finger which was entering me the way it worked it was a finger for sure, but it was very big. now this guy who was holding me told me i will let loose but dont look beheind, let things happen the way it should. so i agreed, he even adjusted the side mirror away, that i couldnt see, he kissed me lovingly and told me to tell evry thing happening to me and how i feel, i kept comenting him, like now the finger is deep in me and twisting, my cunt is giving in and its well opend....
Few minutes later now i felt the cock, it was warm and wet alredy, may be precum after cople of adjustments it slid right in me. the thurst began slow and then it became loud, i could hear the claps and i could amell the sex too. the heavy balls clapping against my clit. by this time i stoped telling him about whats happening to me burried my head on his tighs and time to time sucking him and moning as if im getting murdered. then i felt a sml stop and few but hard thursts and something filled my stomatch it felt warm, i dont know why but it was like thick smoke. then i felt things get pulled out and few drops which followed it ran down my things, when i tried to rub it on my tights he stoped it and said its not finished and never mind of his car seat getting the stuff just relax, i looed up at him want to know whats going on, but soon i felt the presure again, but after a small insertion agin out and now it was on my asshole, i was a little in panic, but agin he held me tight i couldnt even move. now this cock was compleat in my ass. then i was calm again, but now again enjoying it and moning. then the warm feeling. and it was all queit other than me, i think i came atleast three times by now. i was kissing my guy and thanking him for this and asked him can i turn now, he still didnt allow me he said taste the stuff given to me , i carefully put the hand on my ass tasing this one and then on my pussy tasting the other, i loved acting like a bitch at that time, then i was pleading him to let me pee actually i wanted to see them. and he let me down. i was so suprised to see there were two guys, old enough to ba my grandpa looking back at me and one getting in to the car and the other stands and smokes, i was like a statue looking at them, felt soo humiliating, used and disgused, i didnt realize that every thing what was pumed in me ran out all the way in to my high heals.
i felt so disgusted and i was angry with him first, but he has taken a video at time, impresion on my face and he told me see you enjoyed it, he also told me that this parking lot turns in to a dogging parking at night it was interesting but i didnt expect these typ of men, whom i would even look at. thinking about it i became more angry at my self. i just pulled all my clothes off now running arround the parking lot, asking every driver if they want to fuck me, i dont know how every one got the news the carpark became full and full, i dont really know how many i fucked that night. late at night sudenly there was nothing more. i looked at my watch it was 2:30 am and we came there at about 19:00 hrs. i was so messy and tired i couldnt even clean my self i just put my skirt on the seat and my top for the back of the seat and sat. i didnt even bother to dress up when he left me out at my flat. the first thing i did at home was to swith on the light and look at my self, for my suprise i got horny looking at me like that. there was spern on my hair and my thigh looked like snake skin. all pasteing every where. i didnt even clean my self went to bed like that.
sleeping on my bed i had to finger my self thinking how i was fucked by the old guys, i came and i think i was fainted for few minutes.
since then i provocate old men where ever i go. i found out tht they turn me on very much. because they dont ask me for my number nothing. they do things to me what no other could do. and this married guy has become my best guy who could satisfy me, he puts me every time in deep troble, and watches me. I love him alot.
i wont wish him that but if he gets single again, ill marry him for sure.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Hornyharry777
devil luv it xxxxxx yahoo love love jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
Great story, very hot! bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
Great story, very hot! bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hope you like this
if you do let me know, i'm shown arround and getting layed alot by this guy. these are stories which i cant tell any one, so its a big releaf for me telling it here.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
great story to read

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds