Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
When a Woman Goes Out W/O Panties?
Honest answers here please. When a Woman Goes Out W/O Panties, What do Men and Women Actually Think of Her?

When I Wear Skirts and Dresses when I go out, I Never Wear Panties. I was wondering what both sexes are really thinking.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it's really hot for women to not wear panties. Pretty hot.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
how would anyone know unless you flaunt it??
i go commando all the time, but no one knows

Forum Level:
Just getting started
panties
when the wife and i were younger ,, she went w/o lot s of time s ,, i liked it ,, she did too , or would nt have ,,, if any one got a peak it would have been that she wanted to let it happen ,, only in a good way ,,, just my 2c 2c drool drool drool drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Quite frankly it is a huge turn on for me, and as others have said you never know until you get a peek! I've caught a few peeks... a few accidental ones and a few that I know were on purpose. I'm always on the look out!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
when i do it it usually means i want to have sex angel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
panties
when my wife goes out with out panties I know shes going to come home with a pussy full of cum,
she some times goes without them shopping or other times, but always pantie less for sex,

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I'm sure there are plenty of reasons women go out without panties, including that is just more comfortable. My wife rarely wears panties outside of work. In our younger years, we would go to clubs dancing and raising hell. She would wear skimpy little sun dresses with no bra or panties. Although her pussy wasn't visible when were were dancing , her little boobs and big nipples were wiggling around. LOL.......When she would go sit on a bar stool, plenty of people got a good look at her big shaven pussy. (her dress was always just long enough that her pussy wasn't on the bare material of the stool) The look on some guys faces was priceless. I would act like I didn't know they could see. I'm sure some got a peek when she didn't mean it too. Either way, it was great fun. I would reach in and feel her pussy and it was soaked by the end of the night. She loved teasing. The sex when we got home was mind blowing. I guess the thought of all those strangers seeing her pussy was a huge turn on for her. I know I loved it too. Oh to be young again........sigh.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
got to love a woman with no panties,

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My wife is a big time flasher, so she hardly ever wears panties. Only on very cold winter days. And even then she just might wear jeans with nothing underneath. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It’s a lot more common than many people realise. A female who goes without underwear is fun and very sexy. If I am ever with a female who is out without, I always tell them to expect me to give them a rub when we are in public. I have been very fortunate to have rubbed and fingered many females in bars and in public and it always leads to a good session.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My wife will wear a skirt with no knickers and walk around the supermarket. I usually finger bang her in the frozen goods isle, the icy chill on her clit gives her shivers!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The EX pretty much never wears panties and it is quite sexy and makes for easy access if we are going for a quickie. The Wife, on the other hand, I do not think ever goes out without panties.

quietwacpl
when my wife goes out without panties it means i forgot to do laundry.

does it mean anything when a guy does, because i don't wear any underwear and it could mean thousands of things depending on the day.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm so used to my wife never wearing anything under a dress and only thongs or g-strings with jeans or shorts, she doesn't even wear panties.
And what do I think about it? I think I'm lucky to have a wife that makes a point of keeping me sexually interested in her year after year.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
check for yourself
see i wear panties in my gallery..mostly when we go out looking for some 3some fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi
I do it lots and love the attention. It gets me so wet knowing that men, and girls are looking at something they shouldn’t xxxxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Kerry69 said: I do it lots and love the attention. It gets me so wet knowing that men, and girls are looking at something they shouldn’t xxxxx

Good girl! But why should we not look, especially when you enjoy the attention?

I was sitting outside a bar last week. It was sunny and there was a couple sitting across from me. She went out her way to flash me her pussy and seemed to get off doing so. Her hubby must have been aware. Anyway, they disappeared to the hotel across the road where I presumed they were staying and returned 30 minutes later. I’m convinced they went for a quicky and wish they have invited me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yoga Pants
For all you NNers who don't know this - yoga pants are designed to be worn with no undies beneath. I never wear undies for yoga and we have several men in each of our classes.

So, get thee to your nearest yoga studio and let's see you work out with a boner!! grin thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
to me it means she doesn't like wearing panties 2c

sebastiancawk
I'm pretty sure my MIL doesn't because... well I did some snooping while we had gone on a family trip and couldn't find any but did find pj pants and the like, ripe with pussy scent -- and a real nice one at that, faint urine with lot of pussy spice -- mm yes.

__livebreathe__
panties? what are those??? i think it's been 30 years since i wore panties... lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i think it is so hot
but as some would say, but I think a lot of women just find panties uncomfortable or ruin the look of an outifand go without them, especially in the warmer weather. Not to say i don't mind seeing a peek!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
night out
we were out for the week end ,, at a nice hotel and a great night they had a brunch on Sunday ,so we went down for that , wife was dress in loose skirt and low cut top , we got seated, our server brought coffee , he stepped back to get our order ,, i did nt get it ,, later ,, wife told me she left her panties in the room on the bed ,, and he can see me playing with her , but don t stop now,, that she was enjoying it all so much wink wink wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I worked with a woman who never wore panties under her jeans.

Drove me insane. She did it with short jean shorts as well.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would take it to mean she was out to tease and might be willing to fuck

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I hardly ever wear knickers now. Feels so much nicer and sexier.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love Lace see through Panties.
as i told i love panties because they give my bum a good shape, and the lace gives a sexy feeling.
but i do go out without them too, but then Im on a mission on flashing and need a cock. but then i also have a two piece dress, so that i can make my skir very short when nessary.
there are times when i ride a bike along the canal closer to my place, sometimes its so hot, i get in to the water with my undies, but on my way back im dried but my undies not. then i come back without it. every time i do so, the look of the people up my skirt turns me on, and i go looking for sex again.
once i totally forgot i didnt have them on and started petting a sweet dog squatting down, untill i asked him its a male or female, he told me its a female you can see it the dog is dirty like all females. it made me think twice and looked up at him and followed his eyes, to see my pussy all open wickedly winking at him, it was too late to say its a misunderstanding. end of the story the dog was in his car and me ouside holding the car bonnet and giving in from behind smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it's hot. My wife will do that for me wearing only garter belt stockings a peek-a-boo bra and heels nice dress mid thigh. We go out to dinner and tease each other as I wear no underwear to. We always end up going some where like a park and fuck. Of course there's always alcohol involved

Forum Level:
Just getting started
without panties
I like to take a lady out and while in public (bar, club, dinner) I like to reach under the table and caress her knees. Then slowly work my way up to her legs till I reach her pussy, It is a pleasant surprise when you discover it is bare and she spreads her legs to allow you access. When riding in a car it becomes very erotic fingering a women without panties. thumbup1

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
When I see a woman whom I suspect is not wearing panties, I think it is great, very sexy and shows off her naughty bits as far as possible. I never wear any undies in the summer, do women spot this on a man? Or do they not look as hard ass us guys lol jerk