Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudist Camp that Night Part 1
After our nap, we clean up a bit then head for dinner, we find Jill and Guy sit and order drinks. Now we have the same waitress as this afternoon, she smiles at us as she puts our drinks down. We tell them about some of our adventures, Jill says she can't believe that we have done all that, Guy is still staring at your tits with a grin. Jill says that we should have a good time, she goes on and says that we should fit in nicely. The waitress brings more drinks, Jill introduces her, Sue is her name, she leans over to say hi and rubs her tits into my arm, (she smiles). Rose and Chris come by and say "hi", and ask how things are going and if everything was ok, we tell them great, Rose says, "good, have fun". As we sit and chat more people come by and say hello, Sue brings more drinks, this time she brushes her pussy across my leg as she sets the drinks down, hummmm I think. A band starts to set up and these guys are all naked and they have a girl singer who is naked also, she has a patch of hair above her pussy in the shape of an arrow pointing down. Once they start to play everyone gets up to dance, well it's not long enough is switching on the dance floor, cocks are getting rubbed as well as asses and tits and some fingers are disappearing. I lost track of you, I turned around and there was Sue, she grabs me and says,"come on", we are dancing and she is grinding into my cock, she whispers into my ear that she was watching me earlier eat Jill's pussy and that she had to go masturbate, and wanted to know if I would eat her, I looked at her and said, "no problem", I slide my hand down to her pussy she was all ready wet, I slide a finger in and she moaned and started to hump my hand. I saw you dancing with a guy, well it was more like grinding you pussy on his cock, he had one hand on your ass the other on your lovely tits. Sue was moaning now I whisper into her ear, "you want your pussy lick now", she shove forward on my hand and came on my finger moaning, "yes". I started off the dance floor towards you, you see us, I see you grab his cock and say something to him, and then you were following us, Sue leads us to a "play area", we are not the first ones there. Sue lays down, I tease her by, first sucking on one of her tits, it's not long she is moaning, pushing my head down and saying, "oh, eat my pussy". You must be close by because I hear you say, "yes, eat that pussy", I glance over and I see you on your back, he has one hand on each tit, and his face buried in your pussy. I slide down and run my tongue up Sue's clit she moans and had a small orgasm, I kept licking her clit, she opened her legs wider and held my head. I hear you say, "now fuck me". Sue is having one small orgasm after another, holding my head tight and pushing her hips up, my tongue is in her pussy, I hear you say, "slow, fuck me slow", then "that's it give me that cock". Sue's cum is running down the crack of her ass, I slide my hand under her and run my finger around her ass hole, she moans and raises her hips up higher. I hear you moaning. I slip a finger into Sue's ass, she moans, "oh yes, oh fuck yes", I start working it in and out, as I tongue fuck her pussy. I hear you getting louder and louder, then a long "ohhhhh". Sue screams, her legs go stiff and her body starts to shake, she squirts in my face, screaming "fuck yes", I keep my face buried in her pussy, till she goes limp, I raise up her cum is dripping off my chin, she is mumbling, "oh fuck, oh fuck". After everyone settles down, I help Sue up, she is still a little shaky on her feet, she hugs my neck and whispers in my ear "that was great". We head back in to the dance, you and Sue go to get cleaned up, I head back to our table, you come back and I ask you who you were with and you just shrug your shoulders and said, "I don't know his name". We get more drinks and look to see what's going on, Jill and Guy join us again, the night is still young. What can happen next.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
nude camp part 2
Another great part of the story and it sounds like there is even more to cum. This is all finger licking good as far as I’m concerned. I absolutely love licking and eating pussy with the best part being when my lady friends have a very wet orgasm and I get to have it all of my face. When I was younger I had a full beard and I just loved having fresh pussy juice on my mustache that I could lick off whenever I wanted.

After reading this I really should post my stories about ventures at the nude beach that I go to as well as a very interesting vacation that I once took with my brother and sister-in-law.

I’ll be looking forward to what happens next.

thumbup raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
AverageJoe2000 said: Another great part of the story and it sounds like there is even more to cum. This is all finger licking good as far as I’m concerned. I absolutely love licking and eating pussy with the best part being when my lady friends have a very wet orgasm and I get to have it all of my face. When I was younger I had a full beard and I just loved having fresh pussy juice on my mustache that I could lick off whenever I wanted.

After reading this I really should post my stories about ventures at the nude beach that I go to as well as a very interesting vacation that I once took with my brother and sister-in-law.

I’ll be looking forward to what happens next.

thumbup raspberry

post it

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.33 seconds