Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
weekend away
This was our first weekend away with our friends Sylvia and Tom for a long time.
We went to France where we hired a nice part of a big house owned by a 70 years old couple.
After arriving first, we (me and Susan) took the bedroom on the first floor and leaving the bedroom on the second floor for Tom and Sylvia. For this occasion I bought something special to spice up our sexlife, a bondage set for our bed. So after arriving I prepared everything for a hot night together with Susan.

When Tom and Sylvia arrived we took a drink together and after a while we all went to bed because it was a long drive to our cottage. And then the fun began…

Susan and I stripped naked right away, and Susan put on her black stockings because she knows I get horny as hell when I see her like this. And then the surprise came for her, I tied her on the bed with her arms and legs wide and a blindfold for her eyes. Susan said that she can't move and see nothing and she was getting very horny. To make it even more intens I said I have to go downstairs to get something and will be back soon. Don't move I whispered in her ear.

So I went very quiet to the bedroom door, leaving it a bit open to make no noise and went downstairs to the kitchen. I was complete dark and just make my way by touching the walls and finding my way.
When I reached over to get the whipped cream I felt a hand on my semi hard cock and it was pulling it down,an other hand was holding my back so I couldn't move and was bent forward.

Don't make a noise , Sylvia says (well I knew it was her because she was the only other woman in the house and Susan couldn't move) She had her hand still on my now hard cock and worked hard on it and moved her other hand to my ass. This was to much for me and when she put a finger in my ass I couldn't hold it any longer and came and shot my load on the kitchenfloor.
Now finally I could turn around and find Sylvia standing there in a fishnet catsuit with her stiff nipples and her naked pussy in full sigth. Whow, she looked hot.

When I said now it's your turn I moved her to the kitchentable and lay her down and whent rightaway to her pussy to lick her like crazy. She was moaning and holding my head with both hands and pushed it even more between her legs and in a short while she came and was making so much noise that I had to put a hand on her mouth to avoid to let the others, Tom and Susan aware of what we were doing.
Sylvia got of the table took my cock right in her mouth and sucked it to make my cock hard again and said fuck me from behind. Well that was my idea also, so I turned her around to the table and put my hard cock in one move right away in her wet pussy, Holding het nice tits and bounching my balls to her ass I came in no time and shot another load, now in her wet pussy.
Well that was nice Sylvia told me and said ,we better let this be our little secret and don't tell the others.

So Sylvia went back to her bedroom and after a short while, I went back also.
And then I found a big surprise, Susan was still tied on the bed with her blindfold on, but sleeping.
Man, she was beautyfull lying like this and was taking a closer look between her wide open legs and her pussy.
It was wide open and leaking seed out of it...., well it wasn't mine. When I put my finger inside to feel it, she just wake up a little and said ,stop haven't you got enough? I'm completely filled and I only want to sleep. So I kissed her and untied her and get the blindfold off and lay myself next to her and went to sleep also.

The next morning Susan told me she had one of the best sex with me since long time and it was true, when you are blindfolded and can't move everything felt different and I looked if she was touched and fucked by a different man. I smiled to her and knew That was true, because it has to be Tom, who fucked the brains out of her when I was busy with his wife,

So on breakfast together it was a little strange, Sylvia gave me a a special smile when nobody saws it, and also Tom was smiling to me.

Later Tom told me that he was making his was to the kitchen and heard Sylvia and me making love. When he went back on the stairs he saw our bedroom door open and looked inside and finding Susan naked tied and blinfolded to the bed. So without making a noise he made his way to Susan and had sex with her , leaving her pussy full with his load without knowing that it was him who fucked her, instead fo her husband.

So maybe some day I will tell Susan what happend that weekend....

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice story!
This is a HOT story BUT it would be BETTER if you wife ALSO knew what happened....imho thumbup thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Still good to think back

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.46 seconds