view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
wetpinkpussy
Birtthday
My birthday was coming up it was a milestone year and I was looking forward to my partner doing something special for the occasion so I started on him about 2 weeks out from my birthday to get something organised. Every time I brought it up he said he would get to it but nothing every happened.On the day I was really disappointed he left for work early and said he would try to get something happening, I went off to my shop for the day lucky it was a busy day so it went by quickly, just before I closed for the day my partner rang and apologized for tonite he had to work back and would be home late.
I left work and went straight home pretty annoyed and disappointed, parked in the driveway and headed inside, soon as I opened the front door I was confronted by 3 naked guys all playing with there semi hard cocks one guy walked over and said Gary told us to get around hear and treat you as our gangbang slut and to fill you with cum, with what the 3 guys started removing and ripping my clothes off I was naked in seconds on my knees with a cock in my mouth my mind just went a blurr there was fingers in my pussy and the other guy was trying to pull my nipples off, the pain the pleasure my pussy was soaking the first guy pulled his cock from my mouth bent me over facing the couch and just slammed his cock into my wet pussy and fucked hard and fast just using me for his pleasure. The second guy stood in front of me on the couch grabbed a handful of my hair and xxxxxx his cock into my mouth and started fucking it.In a very short time the guy using my pussy for his own pleasure cum and pulled out telling his mates what a fuck slut she is, the guys changed around the second guy just smashing his cock into my abused pussy and the third guy fucking my mouth then the second guy cums telling me there slut your cunt is overflowing with cum.The third guy jambs his cock into my pussy and said this is to messy and tells one of the to grab the lube he is going to fuck my arse and with no care lubed my hole finged it and then pushed his cock all the way in I shook with the sudden pain and he said she fucking loves it in the arse.
After some time I had loads in my pussy 3 in my rear and at leased 4 loads in my mouth a river of cum running down my legs and chest with very sore nipples that had been pulled on for hours the guys left saying we rung Gary told him were finished with the slut, I sat of the floor cum every were smiling what a great birthday best present ever.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
????
Is this fantasy or a true recollection. Loved it! .... Lucky guys and Lucy you. If I was Gary I would have wanted to watch jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sensational
awesome story from an awesome lady

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds