Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
What to do on a Rainy Day?
Yesterday was just that, raining and no signs of stopping. What a better time then to do some cleaning around the house. Might as well start with the kitchen. My wife Jan said she was going to do some cleaning in the living room. So started wiping down the cabinets and was at it for a good half hour when I hear Jan call me into the living room. Told her I would be there in a second or two. She yelled back you better come now or you might miss it. OK something going on out side or something like that. Nope, wasn't even close. When I walked into the living room there is Jan sitting on the recliner completely naked and her legs on both sides of the arms and she is completely spread wide open exposing her pussy. When she saw me she even moved a little closer to the edge to expose more of her cunt. She told me this is for a rainy day. Jan told me to sit down on the couch and watch her play with herself.
Before I sat down I had all my clothes off and was sporting a huge heart on. She started by taking her two fingers and running them up and down her slit. I could see she already had some lube on her shaven pussy. She took her hands and then spread open her lips to expose a very pinkies cunt. Her hole was slightly open. I made a move to get up off the couch but she insisted that I just watch her. I sat down on the edge on my seat just staring into her open pussy wishing my mouth was already there. I watched her take two fingers and insert them into her pussy and start to slowly move them around inside her. See never took her eyes off of me and I never took my eyes off her pussy. She buried her fingers as far as they could go with a huge smile on her face. She told me this is much better then cleaning right? I told her it would be better if I had my lips wrapped around her clit. Later dear later was her reply. She took her two fingers out of her pussy and moved them up to her pink rose bud clit. Didn't take her long to start to circle it and rub it. She told me she needed more lube so I look around for the bottle, she said this way and again stuck two fingers deep inside her and move them up to her clit again. I told her she was driving me crazy. Of course was a laugh and a smile.
She took her fingers down and again placed them around her lips and this time she spread them as far a part as she could, asking me if I wanted some juicy pussy. I got off the couch and knelt between her spread legs and lips and buried my face right over her cunt hole and started tongue her hole as deep as I could get my tongue in. She threw her head back and arched her body a little more telling me that I was doing just fine. I don't recall my wife being that wet before , but she really surprised me. She was tasting might fine but I kept looking at her Rosie clit. I keep calling me to it.
I move my mouth up to her clit and with one strong suction just about inhaled her clit inside my mouth. Jan let out a huge groan of delight as she leaned all the way back against the rocker. I sucked her clit in with everything I had as it seemed to grow inside my mouth. There's no mercy here. I sucked it in and now held it there and started to flick my tongue all around it and licking it back and forth like it was a punching bag. Jan grabbed the arms of the rocker as I pressed harder and licked hard and finally got my tongue under her clit as her legs began to shake and her breathing got very shallow. Out of her mouth came please don't stop and I had no intention of doing that any ways. I can see her thrashing around, shaking her head and then she lifted her ass off the chair like she was trying to got all of her cunt inside my mouth. Next thing I know she stopped moving, her head was to one side and not moving at all. Fuck her I didn't stop sucking on clit, just kept going. About twenty seconds later she was screaming things I couldn't make heads or tails out of. But her legs were shaking again and she was sweating like a race horse. She tried to push my head away from her cunt but it was half hearted. I clamped on even harder only this time I took my two fingers and shoved them in her cunt finding her g spot. The ultimate, she said fuck me and passed out again. I thought better this time and stopped what I was doing. I looked down at her cunt which was soaking wet. Jan doesn't get wet to often but this time she was drowning in wetness.
Now my question is to fuck her now or wait till she comes around. As I was getting off the floor and having every intention of fucking her whether she was awake or not. But she came out of it, looked at me but I don't think she saw me. Her eye's were so glazed over. She just sat there for a couple minutes. She looked at me an said that was some of the best sex she has ever had without a cock. I told her were not though just yet honey , my balls are loaded and I need to fuck you. She tried to get off the rocker but had wobbly legs. I went to help her but she just kind of went on the floor, and laid on her back grabbed her legs and spread her juicy pussy a part and told me to fuck her really hard. I got a couple pillows and placed them under her ass, got between her legs, grabbed my cock and placed the head right over her hole and shoved it inside till I was balls deep. The noise it made as it went in was something I never herd from her before either. She was soaking wet but still very tight. How she does it I don't know. But her cunt was still tight as can be. I kind of lost it as I started fucking very hard and fast and she was again having one orgasm after another. I can't explain it but she was driving me crazy, cock crazy. When I stared to cum she literally locked her legs around me so I couldn't do any thing but cum deep inside her cunt and I did. We both came together which is a rare for both of us.
We stayed locked together for about a half hour, but I started to get super hard again and started to fuck her again. Only this time is wasn't going to be a fast cum job.
I told her to get on her knees I wanted to fuck her from behind. She crawled over to the couch placed her upper body on the couch and even spread her legs open a little more. Fuck me her juices were running out her cunt . I got behind her and started to rub my cock between her cunt lips as if I needed more juice. What happened next damn near floored me. She said that I better fuck her ass cause only G knows when this is going to happen again. I stuck my fingers in her cunt and made then wet as possible and started to finger fuck her ass to get it wet. Didn't take much as I lined my cock up with her ass hole. I pushed the head in with little effort but she still let out a scream. Wasn't going to give her a chance to back out, so I ram my cock all the way inside her ass. She was hanging on to the seats for dear life as I started to fuck her. After about five minutes she seem to relax as was taking it all in. I wanted it to last longer but my cock betrayed me, only after a bout fifteen minutes I was cum in her ass. My cock slipped out of her and she said I had one of the biggest smiles on my face. Who won't after this afternoon worth of fucking and sucking. I told her to cool off we should run out in the rain naked, I guess I was asking for to much. So we showered together and this is rare also for us. We didn't fuck in the shower. But I did get to douche her both cunt and ass. That was fun also.
I now pray for more rainy days.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Surreyman1966
Sing in the rain
Dam it's raining here, just wish my day was like that,love the story,what happens when it a dry day jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rain Rain cum on
great idea and it's been raining cats and dogs here in the east. now I know what I am going to try next rainy day. wish me luck.

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds