Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fond memories of the 70's
I grew up in the 70's, a time of free love and experimenting. This is a fond memory that I still think about at times.

I was late in the afternoon and I've been at the beach all day. I had just jumped into my car and pulled out of the parking lot and notice 2 young girls walking along the road ( I was 16 at the time and they were probably around that age also). They both had thin and had sexy teenage bodies and were wearing string bikinis while I was shirtless and just in my bathing suit.

I pulled over and offered them a ride and they accepted it. (I used to hitchhike a lot myself back in those days just to save gas). As I drove along the beach, we talked about what when on with each of us for the day. Finding out that they lived far away on the other side of the city, I mentioned that I had nothing to do for the rest of the day and that I would drive them home.

I couldn't help from looking at them during the drive and their sexy teenage bodies and I notice occasionally that they were doing the same, and whispering to each other. I had to keep my mind on my driving, but I times I could feel myself starting to get a semi-hard-on and I'm sure they had noticed it too since it didn't take much for it to slip out of my swim trunks or "pitch a tent". But, you got to remember that I was only 16 and still kind of naive of the situation.

Took us about an hour to get back to their house (one girl lived there while the other girl was her best friend).
They invited me in for Coke and since nobody else was home, I accepted. Once inside, we went straight back to her bedroom, where both of the girls sat on the edge of the bed and offered me a set beside them.

After finishing my Coke and talking for a while, the one girl lit up a joint and we passed it around. Wasn't long before we were all laying on our back on the bed, the girls on both sides of me. We were talking and having a good time. I noticed one of the girls looked at her friend and then motion for her to look downwards (I think that I wasn't intended to see this, but I did) and when I looked down, I noticed that I had a really big Erection that was sticking straight up in my swim trunks with a big wet spot at the tip. At the time, I was just too high to give a dam and let the girls enjoy the view.

We continued to talk and the would occasionally take a look at my pup-tent. When we rolled over on our stomachs, I reached down a pulled my swim trunks down to below my balls while they were not paying attention. I was so horny and just wanted to surprise them when we rolled back over. After a few minutes, they roll back over and I did the same, not showing that I know that my cock was reaching for the ceiling.

I saw the one girl do the same look that she did before, to get the other girl to look down. I pretend that I didn't know that my cock was exposed and just kept my eyes closed so that they could get a good look at it.

About a minute later, one of the girls said softly, "Did you know that your Dick is showing". I looked down and tried to look astonished, and said "Oops".
She asked if I wanted her to pull my swim trunks up, and I said jokingly, "Hell, you've seen it all, might as well pull them off".
Both girls got up and went to the foot of the bed and grabbed both sides of my swim trunks and pulled them off, and just stood there looking at my cock and balls.

I motioned for them to get back on the bed and when the did, I grabbed the hand of the cutest girl (both were very cute) and placed it on my erect cock. Within seconds the other girl did the same. I was in Heaven!

They said that they have seen cocks before, but never seen one up close or even touche one

While they were checking out my cock and balls, I was softly squeezing their tight butts with no resistance from either girl and I even made it up to their small but firm tits. I didn't want to tempt faith, so I didn't try to remove their bathing suit tops or bottoms since this might have been their first sexual encounter. I kind of regretted it later, I even notice that the girl in the darker bikini had a wet spot down there and that they were probably just as horny as I was.

They were having a great time playing with my cock and balls, giggling at times. It was a teenagers dream, having 2 girls playing with his cock.
I wanted a Blow Job so bad, but I was too shy to ask, and anyway, the girls were doing a great job stroking my cock and squeezing my balls. Not sure, but I was thinking that they may have even taken turns licking the sides of my cock.

It didn't take long before I started to cum. I shot my load straight up into the air about 4 feet and it came back down on all of us. The girls were kind of startled for the moment and then laughed it off.
The one girl said, "Wow, that was neat" while the other girl got up and returned with a couple of towels to clean ourselves off.

We laid back down on the bed and talked some more, I even rolled over a gave each girl a kiss on the lips and said thank you. I was on my back, still naked, and they were both facing me, each had a hand on my chest and a leg over my waist. We continued talking about how we enjoyed this and that this was a new experience for us all. They kind of got a laugh watching my cock get smaller while we were laying there. Didn't bother me much, since I still had a big smile on my face.

If I wasn't so nieve, I would have probably asked them to remove their bathing suits during it all, but that's a regret for another day.

It's been several hours and since it was getting late, I put my bathing suit back on I told them that I had to leave. I went out to my car and got an extra set of clothes that I carry for emergencies and came back into the house.
The girls were sitting on the bed, as I slipped out off my bathing suit, standing there naked again with both girls watching on the edge of the bed, I reached down and grabbed my semi-hard cock and pulled on it, and that's all it took. With a millisecond, it was rock hard again, sticking straight up towards the ceiling. Dammit, didn't expect this to happen so fast, so I just continued jerking off right in front of the girls, giving them a show of their lives. Within minutes, I Cummed again, even more, forceful than the first time and I make sure that it was pointing at both of them. As I finished, they both got up and came over and rubbed their cum covered bodies all over my naked body, again, this was a real turn on for me since they were rubbing the tits against naked body, and wrapping their legs around me, sliding up and down my legs to try and get the cum off of them, while we were all laughing.

I was finally able to get dress and leave the house, but not prior to me giving them both a good deep kiss and hug.

I went back to that beach for several weeks afterward but never saw those 2 sexy beautiful girls again.

This was the first time that I've ever had an experience like this, with 2 girls, and they mentioned it was their first also.

Many years later, I still dream of this and of those wonderful girls.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Nice memories...If only we knew then what we know now..lol bounce jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story
very sexy

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
What I remember is incredibly wet and ever so hairy pussies...loved it! jerk jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds