Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Visit to the Nudist Camp
we wake still holding each other, I kiss the girls good morning, we shower (play time), stop to eat and off we go, both of us are excited about this trip, after putting the address in the GPS we find out it's only a half hour drive. At the gate the guard sends us to the clubhouse, I see him stretching to see your tits, we are met by a couple, Rose and Chris, they look to be in their 40's, they explain to us that that they only let people 18 or older in and that it is an open camp, they go on and say that they have an agreement that we have to sign, it says in there that if someone says "NO", you must stop or you will be ejected from the camp. They ask if we would like a tour, we look at each other and say, "yes". Rose says let's go they take us to a room and start taking their clothes off, we do as well, Chris says, "that this room is locked, so it's ok to leave anything there". They have no tan lines, and well Rose is hot her tits must be at least a D and are sticking out like a teenagers, her nipples are hard, I see you looking at Chris, his cock is hanging soft but must be at least 7 inches. As we are walking around I see several groups of people talking, we pass the pool and "play area", there was one group that had one girl and two guys, one of the guys had his hand on the girl's ass. Rose saw me looking, and she said, " see we are open here, anything goes only thing to remember is no means NO." She shows us the cabin, well the bed took up most of the room it was giant size, there was a couple of chairs and a couch in there also, the bathroom had a shower that was big enough for six maybe more, Rose tells us that they have a cafeteria, for snacks, as well as regular meals, with a bar. As we head back to the office, ( to sign in), I see a group of six, well let's just say hands are everywhere. After we sign in they take us back to the cabin, as they go to leave Rose leans in pushes her tits into my arm, gives me a kiss, grabs my cock and says, "have a good time see you later." I see Chris rub his hand over your pussy as he kisses you, your hand was quick to rub his big cock. We put things away and head out, as we approach the pool, a lady says hi and calls us over, she introduces everyone and tells us that Rose told them that there was a new couple that just checked in, we sit and chat, everyone had a lot of questions, we tell them that we are just traveling around and stopping when we want and that we were making a lot of new friends, a guy, (who is staring at your tits), says, "I see why". A girl comes around and takes drink orders, we continue to chat, the guy staring at your tits moves closer, found out his name is Guy, his wife is Jill, she has moved closer to us. We continue to chat, Jill says that they live about an hour from here and come visit every weekend, Jill goes on and says that Guy is a "tits man", I laugh and say I can tell he can't stop looking, you push your chest out, (such a tease), you tell Jill that I like to eat pussy, Jill smiles. As we chat I see two couples leave, I'm not sure who is with who, they head off into the woods, guess they went for a hike. Another couple comes and joins use, Paul and Pat, Guy and Jill know them, they also come to the camp as regulars. As we are chatting and of course more drinks, (that wairess sure is busy and naked), Guy stands up and starts to put sun screen on your shoulders, he says, "it looks like you are burning", hummm. As he is putting it on he is massaging your neck, I know you like that, I can see his hands going lower and lower till he brushes your tits, you look at me and I shrug my shoulders, you let him go, he is soon rubbing your tits I can see your nipples getting hard. Jill has slid over next to me and says, " anything goes just say no", I grin at her and tell her that we are open, she puts her hand in my lap. I see her nipples are hard as she is watching you and Guy, I ask her if she likes watching, she says, "yes", I tell her that I like eating pussy,she says"I know", I hear a soft moan. You now have a hand wrapped around Guys cock and he is rubbing your tits, you start to suck his cock. Jill and I move around so she can watch, I bend down and start sucking her tits she holds my head and moans. I hear her mumbling to herself, she is saying "look at her swallowing that cock", she squeezes my cock I lower my head, she spreads her legs as I lick her clit. You and Guy move around to fuck doggy, I know you love it that way, he is behind you now and is sliding his cock into your pussy, Jill moans "oh yes fuck that pussy", and has a small orgasm. She lays back and holds my head to her pussy, she has her eyes glued to the two of you fucking. People are walking by us and act like this is normal. Jill is holding my head to her and is humping my face, I can hear her, " that's it jam your cock into her pussy, thats it fuck her good", another orgasm. I hear you now, a moan, "ohhhhh", I know you are close now,
I continue to lick Jill's clit as I slide two fingers into her pussy, she is humping my hand and is matching Guy stroke for stroke. Guy grabs your hips and slams into you I hear him say "oh fuck, squeeze my cock", Jill squirts at the same time, and I hear you moan, "ohhhhh yes". We all sit and settle down, the waitress brings us more drinks she is looking at me with a grin, I can see her pussy is wet, I think she was watching too.. We finish our drinks and it's only 5 o'clock, Jill says dinner is at 8 we will meet you there, we all head to our cabins for a shower and nap I think it's going to be a long night.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
good story...love to hear more
jerk jerk Great story...I hope you tell us about the rest of the weekend. jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nudist Camp
That was damn good story and I really appreciate it. I bet it was a very long night to say the least. I would love to know where this nudist camp is. The nude beach that I go to gets a little frisky like that after the lifeguards and Rangers leave. Occasionally I have met others at local hotels and or their apartments after the park closes at sunset. Hope you finish your story. John raspberry jerk smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds