Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who agree's
That to be a Slut should be seen as a trait thats positive rather than being labled and treated as stigmatised and socially unacceptable,there are far less desirable personality types and characteristics than the enjoyment of Cock and Pussy, shout out to all the sluts out there,THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PLEASURE YOU GIVE,I LOVE WHAT YOU DO,KEEP IT UP. . . thumbup bounce jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lots of sluts out there, but much more male such

healthy horny people are the preference to me

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Totally agree. It seems that females who enjoy lots of sex are classed as sluts in a derogatory way. While males are classed studs. It’s very wrong. I love cock hungry females and would congratulate any female for having lots of lovers, instead of mocking them. Life is for living!

thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Is "slut " a magic word that means anything you want or does it actually still have a specific definition? Does "slut" still mean a woman that doesn't say no to having sex with anyone and without concern for disease or hygiene?

There's a big difference in a woman with a strong sex drive and a lot of boyfriends and a woman that does a raw dog gang bang at a homeless camp.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I know from growing up in a different era that "slut" was always a derogatory term but even then, there were "proud sluts".

Times are changing in crazy ways and I think as long as you embrace a label unapologetically, it can definitely be positive.

That said, don't go around using it as a compliment. wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hilarious
stevenasty said:

There's a big difference in a woman with a strong sex drive and a lot of boyfriends and a woman that does a raw dog gang bang at a homeless camp.

Hilarious! Slutty to me implies the strong sex drive. It’s a good thing. When she crosses the line into “skank” she’s gone too far!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
bimarriedbottom said:
stevenasty said:

Hilarious! Slutty to me implies the strong sex drive. It’s a good thing. When she crosses the line into “skank” she’s gone too far!

......is "skank" the new word that means what slut no longer means and thats going to lead to women claiming to be proud skanks, it will never end.

cool

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Middle Ground
It's hard to get through high school and college while trying always on all days to negotiate the middle ground between slut and prude. But out here on NN, I think that it would be much easier.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Making another point,to all you virgins,thanks for nothing.

fitdick99
i think it only right that a woman can be as free with her body as a man can with his. both sexes have equal responsibility with regards to any consequences.