Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
SPH
I have a small penis.... only 1" soft and about 3 to 3.5" hard. I love being teased about it, my wife teases me all the time and i get so turned on by it. its the smallest she's ever had.
are there any other ladies on here that like to tease men with a small penis

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Often...
I tease my husband about his little dikclit almost every day. I have even done it when with our friends. And if I allow him to be in the bedroom when I am with a lover, I make it a point to tease him about his "shortcoming". Might say something like: "My god, Sweetie! His cock feels SO good insuide me! So much better than feeling your little thing inside me! He can make me cum! You like seeing him fuck me like this? Awww! Are you gonna rub you little clit and cum for us, baby?"

I have shown a couple of my close woman friends pictures of his cute little nubbin. I know they have spread it around because now almost everyone in our small community seems to know that my husband has something more akin to a girlie part than a man's proud cock.

To be honest I have seen your two pix here and although your little cocklet is not hard in either pic, what you are showing looks larger than my husband's stubby little lady bit.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
O am small when soft and get hard to 6.2, but i still love it when my wife gives me hell about my cock, and she knows how it turns me on

microdick
there are some women who like to give me grief on here.
Im ok with it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm not the biggest but SPH would destroy my self confidence in everyway, you must all be stronger than me xx

sscd
small
I'd never make fun of a small one and Ive seen some very small ones get pretty big when they get excited. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm asking this out of genuine curiosity: Why do some guys with small dicks enjoy having their dicks made fun of? Could it be an xxxxxxxxxxx desire to recapture one's first sexual experience, which for the small-dicked might have involved some girl laughing at it? I sometimes suspect that my own fondness for receiving handjobs might have something to do with a handjob having been my first sexual experience with a girl. Might it be similar for those who are into "SPH"?

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds