Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A Question For - You
Mr rc here,

A while ago we had a 3some with a nice looking guy at his place. It soon became clear he had no interest what so ever in my wife. Not because of her looks but because he was gay. He had never had sex with a woman before, didn't want to and at age 36 my wife was the very first woman to share his bed. However, as I was sucking him to orgasm, I saw him fingering my wife really hard and fast and then he cum. So..
Question - Do you think that anyone who is gay can look at the opposite sex and truly say that she doesn't turn him on at all. Even the hottest chick on NN, naked in his bed with another guy (mmf) wouldn't get any reaction from the gay guy.
I dunno - I'm not gay but I know a hot guy when I see one. My wife isn't gay but she knows a hot chick when she see's one. And we like sex with both sexes.
Does this question make sense? Any gay guys here to give some thoughts?

Also, reverse the roles for lesbians. I chose guys simply to make it easier to explain.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
if hes gay hes into guys
its like those saying everybody is a little bit BI
you guys are but not everyone is
im straight, i can say a woman is sexy/hot
that doesnt mean she turns me on
if i was in FMF we both be pleasuring the guy
not each other

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Curiosity can get the better of anyone.

Could be that he was taking the opportunity to try something new. It might also, have been because you were working on him and Mrs RC was receiving nothing, and was just being polite. If you know him well enough, you could ask him.

Maybe Arti is right and everyone is a little bi.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yeah
We think everyone is just a bit curious about their own sex and sexuality. It's a weird one for me at least - I do not mind one bit having a MMF threesome with my wife and another guy. I'll give him as much pleasure as he wants and willingly receive it.
But - I can't ever imagine myself having sex with a guy on my own without my wife present. Weird.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MilesLong66 said: Curiosity can get the better of anyone.

Could be that he was taking the opportunity to try something new. It might also, have been because you were working on him and Mrs RC was receiving nothing, and was just being polite. If you know him well enough, you could ask him.

no opposite
i claim not everyone is a little bi
curious is not bi, its exploring
as teen i "kissed" a girl
i didnt like it
not curious anymore

i likes me meat

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic said:
MilesLong66 said: Curiosity can get the better of anyone.

no opposite
i claim not everyone is a little bi
curious is not bi, its exploring
as teen i "kissed" a girl
i didnt like it
not curious anymore

i likes me meat

Sorry, Arti, I misread what you had posted. And, I did leave a word off the end of my post.

To me, the term "bi curious" describes someone who is curious about bisexuality. I don't take it to mean that someone is bisexual, although I have quite a number of instances where it has been used to describe someone's bisexuality.

Exploring bisexuality does not, necessarily, make you, or mean that you are, bisexual. It only means that you have satisfied your curiosity.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Surprised he agreed to the 3some
Did you know he was gay? I’m surprised he agreed to it. I’d happily jump in bed with you both but I’ve been bi for decades. We once had a threesome with a guy, specifically to satisfy my anal needs but when he showed up he wasn’t bi all. Oops! Not sure how that miscommunication occurred but we powered through, he was a trooper and did me right, although with no enthusiasm and only with my wife’s assistance. Fun for me regardless. I can see how a person could appreciate a beautiful body but not want to have sex with them. Sexuality is a spectrum and probably follows the bell curve like most things. Some totally straight, some totally gay, a vast spread in the middle that lean one way or the other. I’m about 70/30 women to men. Love women but only men have a penis. It’s a curse. 3somes require a clear understanding of expectations to be really successful. Better luck next time!