Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Water Balloon Fight
It's Saturday and it's 98 degrees with a lot of humidity. Just a short walk and your sweating buckets of water. My wife decides it's just the right time to go out and do some gardening. Me I'm staying in the house where it's air conditioned and let her sweat her ass off. Lets she. She was wearing my white cut off tee shirt , no bra and of course her tit's are showing but only to me and her since she in the front of the house and not facing the street. She has on her Grey sweat short, no panties. She is out about 10 minutes and you can see she is sweating a storm up. I love watching her tit's' as they hang out my shirt. You can see they are all wet already. But she is still on her knees working on those damn weeds in the yard.
I Had to go take a leak so I went down into the basement. Took my leak and as I was walking out I noticed this box. damn been there for at least a year, what the hell is in it. Wow about five hundred water balloons, the kind that you hook up the facet and it fills a hundred at a time. Oh fuck why not. Took about three hundred of them and filled them up. Didn't know water could weight so much.. Had to take them up by the hundreds, put them in a huge drum but the front door. Surprise attack. I walked out the back door as not to let my wife see any thing. Asked her how it's going and she was soaking wet from head to toe. Actually a nice turn on seeing her all wet. There's nothing like a sweaty fuck were both parties are sweating and cock and cunt just seem to melt together. I then walked over to the front door were I had the water balloons. Jan didn't notice one thing about what I was doing. I took the two biggest balloons I could fine walked up to her and popped them over her head. Being stunned for a second and calling me every name in the book I guess then realized just how refreshing it was and admitted it was very refreshing.. Jan got up and noticed that the drum was just full of water balloons. But I couldn't help noticing just how hard her fucking nipples were. And so nice and juicy red. We both made a mad dash for the drum and the war was on. Jan and her see thru tee, and grey sweat shorts that she looked like she pee in them from the sweat. her cunt must have been soaking wet, would have made for very easy penetration, no lube today. I took off my shirt leaving me with just my shorts on, I didn't bother to wear any shorts under them so my cock is actually swing around very free from restrains. and that felt awe full good in it's self.
We are both peppering each other with the water balloons and are both soaking wet and feeling good. We are both laughing so hard. Of course Jan is just about see thru with her clothes and having a hard time keeping her shorts up from the weight of the water. As a matter of fact she lost her shorts a couple time were her ass was completely showing. It most have been a wonderful sight with cars passing by and neighbors walking there dogs stopping to watch the water fight. We were like ten year kids playing in the summer time.
Our neighbor from a cross the street came by, Marge She is very busty on top and I often wondered how big her tit's really were. Was always wondering for many years. We decide to take a little break and Marge and Jan started talking. Jan is completely see thru and she is not making any attempt to cover up. I noticed a few times Marge looking her tit's. Now Marge is also wearing shorts and I can see the out line of bikini panties. Blouse with no sleeves and a very shear bra, but can't see her nipples. The sun is blazing down and it didn't take long to dry off. Fuck this I grabbed a few balloons and went over to Jan who wasn't paying attention and popped another one over her head also getting Marge. I noticed right away that Marge's blouse was see thru and I could see her light colored pink bra. I got behind Jan and put a balloon down her shorts and popped that. Wow was I surprised to see how quick she got a camel toe. It was like her cunt just sucked it up her crack. Now all three of us make a mad dash for the balloons. It's two against one. My first hit on Marge was her shoulder and out popped her nipple thru the blouse and bra. I would have never ever thought her nipples were that big and brown. What was really nice was she never made an attempt to cover up. Both Jan nipples are sticking out and now just one of Marge's. Have to get both of them out was my thinking. I was facing Jan when I didn't notice Marge come up from behind , put a balloon in my short and popped it . Nice cold at first and then I notice that my cock was making a great out line in my shorts and it's feeling really good. Now Marge can see what my cock might look like thru my shorts or at least the out line. I getting turned on and really don't want a full blown heart on in public. I backed Marge up by the bushes and let her have a double bust over her head. Great I got both her tit's this time and my g-d her nipples are bigger then Jan's and much, much darker the Jan's also. Still made no attempt to cover up The water running down to her shorts was even better. Maybe one more balloon to her and she will be completely wet. But had to take care of Jan first. Got to her as she was getting more water balloons and shoved one down the back of her short and popped that one. When she pull up her shorts , they went right in her cunt crack. I told her I was going to fuck her when we got thru . All she said was promise's promise's.. And then I got hit in the head with one. Marge was laughing her ass off until I got her and said no holds bared and she just said give it your best and I did. Get her with one right in her crotch. She was differently wearing matching panties with a light pink bikini panties. Got to love white shorts in the summer time specially when they get wet. Oh how could I forget the little patch of hair above her cunt. Landing strip I said out loud. She smiled and laugh, yep and I see you have no hair at all. How in the hell did she know that. Any ways we went thru all the balloons, we are wet from head to toe and laughing are ass's off.
I went into the house and brought out a six pack beer in a bucket with ice and we all sat down to a great show. Jan was completely see thru with her tit's showing and her shorts up her crack. Marge is also see thru even though she is wearing a bra. Guys her nipples are so big and brown and pointy which I didn't notice till we sat down. I'm sitting there and my cock is making an appearance every once in a while though my shorts., just the head and Marge said she like the view so don't bother trying to cover up. Jan just smiled.
We finished the beer and Marge said she had to get going and as she was walking a cross the street I told her ass was showing. So she decided to moon us and pulled her shorts down and wiggled her ass for us.
Jan and I brought the drum in back on the deck and I told her I can't let this go by. I Pulled her over to me and kissed her as I slide her shorts off on to the deck. He cunt was actually ice cold from the water, She had her top off before the shorts hit the floor. She got on her knees and pulled my down and started to give me a class a blow job. She even mentioned that my cock was cold. I told her it must be the only thing cause I was sweating again. Damn what she can do with her tongue and the slit on my cock. Now I know why the guys love her when she blows them. I told her that I didn't want to cum from her blow job and wanted to cum in her cunt. So she stopped and looked at me and said she would love to cum that way. So she sat on the lounge chair and grabbed her cunt lips and pulled them a part. When she does that I know she super horny. I put my mouth on her cold cunt and really tried to bury my tongue as deep as possible inside her. She was moaning from the very first touch. Right then and there I knew I could do any thing I wanted to her, but for now I wanted her to cum in my mouth. I moved up to her clit and started to suck it as hard as I could and she put her hands on the back of my head and wouldn't let go for the world. Her left leg started to shake and she was telling me not to stop and she just exploded with a deep, deep groan, eyes' tightly closed and I could feel her cunt lips contracting as she started to cum and cum and cum.. I looked at her a saw all this sweat pouring off her body. Rivers running down her stomach right down to her crotch were I was still sucking her clit. I don't know how long was down there and don't really care, when see opened her eye's they were blank. She kept asking for water. So I got some and poured it over her cunt. That woke her up. She know you ass-hole I need a drink. Jan drank the rest and then I took her over to the picnic table and placed her on it. Grabbed her legs and placed them over my shoulders. Jan took my cock in her hands and placed it over her cunt hole and my cock slipped right in with no resistance at all. Jan was not only wet on the out side but her cunt was dripping wet from the inside.
I started to fuck her and you could hear body parts slapping each other as more sweat came off both of us. Wow a 98 degree fuck. Just something about a wet fuck and slapping noise the bodies make. This is one time I really wanting to make the fuck last a long time. But Jan talking dirty to me asking me if I would fuck Marge seeing how big her tit's were and how nice her ass looked. I told Jan only if that is what you would want me to do. Then she told me Marge also shaves her cunt but just has a tiny landing strip above her cunt. You know her husband hasn't fucked her in a couple years. Wouldn't you like to put your dick her unused cunt. I 'll bet she would love your thick cock. Just then I exploded with a huge amount of cum shooting inside her cunt, so much that it started to run out her cunt with my cock still inside her. Damn the sweat rolling down me, Jan covered in sweat and if I didn't know any better I swear that both her and private parts were sweating also.
I couldn't resist this so when I pulled my cock out of Jan cunt and the cum running out I took my hand and scooped up some of the cum and ran it over her tit's. just for good measure.. Last thing out of Jan's mouth before we went into take a shower was I see if Marge wants to fuck you. No argument from me as I didn't say a word to Jan.
So that was are Saturday day. We had more that night but not as interesting as the day. We both just kind of ran around the house naked and me playing with her clit all night. Jan almost had a pass out orgasm that night. This morning I couldn't believe she wanted more. Saying that Saturday was just an unbelievable day and night and with other people.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
great story..nothing like a wet woman or two

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have to tell you hubby sure as hell enjoyed it. Two women. He was in his glory. To be honest with you I never saw such dark nipples before either.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I hope he got to fuck Marge.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
very sexy story
great way to spend a hot day jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started