view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
pantydude001
Verification pic
I want to get verified. What kind of pic would people like to see? I used to have all kinds of pics but not really any interest from people. What can I do to get more views and comments (no face pics ) sorry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Photo Verification Rules:

1) Post an NN stamped pic that is obviously you and is representative of your other pics. The NN must not be added to the photo afterwards.

2) The pics must also contain your NN username and, again, it must not be added afterwards. This is to help stop your pics from being reused by others for verification.

3) We require at least 2 shots of the same NN and username (as it appears on your account - no abbreviations) from different angles.

Note: There has been some confusion in the past about this requirement. To put it in other words, we need to see two photos, from different angles, of the SAME username sign. The actual same sign. EG. if you write "SexyUser NN" on your belly, we need to see that photographed from say the left and then the right. It does not mean make two signs with the same text content.

4) Make sure you upload it into the category called "verification submissions". This category is used to find the pics requiring verification.

5) If you post pics in your gallery of your partner(s) you must also include them in your verification submission pics. IN OTHER WORDS - if you have ANYONE ELSE in your gallery of pics - such as a sexual partner or your partner - THEY ALSO need to be in the verification pics!!

6) It is preferable to see the NN handwritten and not printed on a piece of paper. Otherwise it becomes difficult for us to tell whether the NN is real.

7) Members must have at least 5 pics in their gallery (in addition to the verification request pics) in order to qualify for verification.

eek After the main poster(s) is/are verified they may include the OCCASSIONAL photo that includes the verified poster(s) plus another person - so long as the other person is not identifiable. If verified poster is not in the photo, you will be subject to having verification removed.

If there is any doubt as to the authenticity of the NN stamp and whether it is the same person as the other pics we will not verify.

We feel that a high standard should be maintained in this area so if you see a verified poster who is posting pics that aren't their own we would like to hear about it via the site support system and we will remove gold shields as we have done in the past!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
depends if you want views from men, women or dont care?
many women liked the collection of nn guys*
others look at most bookmarked

* https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=122538&d=27720172370

pantydude001
Thank you artistic. I don’t have the body like those men Do but I’m gonna try some similar poses

Racketsports
After almost 15 years as a member on here I think I'd better pull my finger out and get my verification shield. Just have to convince the wife to let me draw on her now!

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Racketsports should have said: After almost 15 13 years as a member on here I think I'd better pull my finger out and get my verification shield. Just have to convince the wife to let me draw on her now!

Racketsports
Wodja said:
Racketsports should have said: After almost 15 13 years as a member on here I think I'd better pull my finger out and get my verification shield. Just have to convince the wife to let me draw on her now!

You're right Wodja, I stand corrected. I have only been a member for 13 years, at least we contribute pictures and vides to this site, unlike others such as yourself who are quick to nit-pick.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Just because YOU carnt find pics, because I turned that link off, dont mean I didnt post .... oh say 3 pages of pix eek

whoops, Crow soup anyone?

Racketsports
Wodja said: Just because YOU carnt find pics, because I turned that link off, dont mean I didnt post .... oh say 3 pages of pix eek

whoops, Crow soup anyone?

You're right again, please return to trolling threads.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Another member accuses me of the BIG ''Trolling" werd

Just because i READ EVERYTHING, in the news paper even down to the date on each page .....

and just because there is a tool thats says active threads ... an the score is 2 - nil .... strike 3 wont happen will it blush

Racketsports
Wodja said: Another member accuses me of the BIG ''Trolling" werd

Just because i READ EVERYTHING, in the news paper even down to the date on each page .....

If you're that well read then I would have thought your spelling and grammar would have been substantially better than the dribble you are posting

carnt - can't
dont - don't
werd - word
i - I
thats says - that says
an - and
wont - won't

Whilst I've enjoyed the banter, I can't be bothered wasting any more of my time on a Troll. It's time for you to get back under the bridge and start studying.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
free - nill, guvna

smoke

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds