Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Are We Really That Perverted?
I have been on NN for about three years, give or take a month or two. During that time, I have met quite a few people, both men and women, with whom I can have a comfortable conversation with, on most any subject. I believe that most people here are good, decent, normal individuals who are moral, upstanding citizens of their respective countries.

The main common interest, on NN, is sex, in all its forms, styles, kinks, orientations, etc. Sex is the reason that NN exists. With sex being the main topic of discussion, mixed with a lot bawdy humor and comments, one could ask, “As a community, are we really that perverted?”

I think that perversion is in the eye of the beholder.

What do you think?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sex is a part of life so whats perverted is the ones hiding from it
the ones forcing their "thing" on others
if you are consenting adults liking same thing, good on you
just be SAFE

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
As a community, are we really that perverted?

No I don’t think so. But we are possibly more broad minded than others in every day life.

I have friends are I would say are prudes, but it’s just the way they are. They would probably pass out if they knew some of the wild and exciting things I have done in my life, but it certainly does not make me perverted.

I would say the word perverted is more for people with an unhealthy sexual interest in children and the likes.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Chigago here!
We have met a lot of Fakes and time wasters too.---Want REAL----go to REAL Places! Sunaura Open Sex resort is one----Single Guys WELCOME! Google it! Smoothie & Dancer

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The word "perverted" is subjective so where do you draw the line as to what is perverted and what is not, since not that many years ago oral sex was considered perverted, a crime against nature, I don't even think of oral sex as kinky let alone perverted, it's just regular foreplay. What is perverted, is anal, is rimming, how about dildos does a small dildo get you a kinky rating and a real big one make you a pervert, what about fingering, how many fingers are acceptable for a kinky rating, one, two, three, I'm sure five of them/fisting gets you a pervert label but how many fingers can you push in and not be perverted ?lol cool angel

sebastiancawk
raspberry milfs were always a type made me feel perverted, the mom in law is a cutie love

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
During that time, I have met quite a few people
Do you mean "met" as in online or face to face?
And what does "perverted" really mean?
We don't think having or watching sex is perverted, no matter what the two adults are doing.
Midgets and hermaphrodites are a bit freaky though LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lifestyle couple
somebody made us this way..having the time of my life..the boys are still lined up for us ..what can be perverted about that

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Perspective
My views about perversion have mellowed considerably over the years out here on NN. I've met sooo many nice, fun people - with emphasis on the nice, that its hard to think of any of you as perverted anymore. I also realize that I have a limited sexual repertiore compared to many of you. That makes me prudish compared to many NN members - if you can say that about someone with five pages of pictures out here. Despite my somewhat conservative preferences, I usually love exchanging messages with others. They're almost always very nice and lots of them are very intelligent too.

Miles has a wonderful point. Why can't the world be more like NN?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I am
But not nearly as perverted as some! But having said that, I will state beyond doubt that if Perversia was a country, I’d be its King! Now to pick my Court....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Queen of ...
bimarriedbottom said: But not nearly as perverted as some! But having said that, I will state beyond doubt that if Perversia was a country, I’d be its King! Now to pick my Court....

BMB:

As long as you're choosing a court could I be Princess of - something fun?
Maybe Princess of Pricks? bounce
Or Dutchess of Dicks? bounce
Or Maid of Munches? bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Gonna take some thought.
Julieannfringe said:
bimarriedbottom said: But not nearly as perverted as some! But having said that, I will state beyond doubt that if Perversia was a country, I’d be its King! Now to pick my Court....

BMB:

As long as you're choosing a court could I be Princess of - something fun?
Maybe Princess of Pricks? bounce
Or Dutchess of Dicks? bounce
Or Maid of Munches? bounce

You want to do this right, so we will have to experiment, A LOT, to see which “position” suits you best. Oh it’s good to be the King!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I like naked bodies and I will not lie.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I like naked bodies and I will not lie.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm not a pervert, I'm just kinky! LOL

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds