Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strap on play and pegging
I know lots of guys here on NN are really into pegging but what about the ladies? Ladies have you tried pegging? If so did it do anything for you? If not are you curious to try it? Personally I love it. There is something wonderfully powerful about it and it never fails to make me reach a strong orgasm.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
not into ass play or dominans, so nope

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Curious.
How does the woman achieve orgasm while pegging? Takes a special type of strap on? Simply use a vibrator at the same time? Now that would take some coordination!

fuckfest47
yes please
defo smash my ass to bits

Her_Toy
Pegging
I was first pegged by a friend over ten years ago, and I've experienced it several times since with her, with my wife and with one other friend too. I love it, but the reason I had that first experience was because it was a huge fantasy of hers, she loves it. I think it;s the feeling of being in control, or being the one dishing out the fucking for a change, or both!

My wife loved the suggestion and took it up eagerly. And the second friend, we had just got to the stage where we knew we were going to fuck, and had a meal meet-up where we discussed what we wanted to do. When I suggested fucking me with a strapon she had an amazing, immediate and horny 'fuck yes!' reaction to it; again it had been a fantasy for a long time.

To answer bimarried's question, the women seem to get off on the sight and the sensation of sticking it in for one thing, but I've also used a feeldoe strapon with one friend, which rather than using straps has a bulbous end at the woman's end of the dildo, and she puts that in her pussy so she gets a horny sensation inside her as she fucks.

The friend who gave me my first pegging experience, we usually follow up the strapon with a double ended dildo, which gets us both off, and she says although she loves pegging she gets her orgasms from the double ender.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Feeldoe
[b]

To answer bimarried's question, the women seem to get off on the sight and the sensation of sticking it in for one thing, but I've also used a feeldoe strapon with one friend, which rather than using straps has a bulbous end at the woman's end of the dildo, and she puts that in her pussy so she gets a horny sensation inside her as she fucks.

I’ve looked at those and was very intrigued. I’d get one and my wife would probably use it cuz she’s quite the trooper but I’m guessing it wouldn’t do much for her. In my fantasies she’s the one asking to try it...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yeah, I picked up a FeelDoe for my wife to peg me with, showed it to her and mentioned it several times, she never showed any interest. In fact, I've gotten several different toys specifically to suit her over the years, she ignored all but an old school vibrator. She hadn't even used that in 20 years, until I told her to dig it out of her drawer and try it about a year ago, which she did, for about 2 minutes :-/

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife has only pegged me a couple of times, never with a harness or any gear, but just a dildo by hand. She says she didn’t like it. Sad, as i loved it.

sscd
Pegging
I like to do it sometimes. Its nice to be in control. Ive got bt talked into it but he is having trouble finding someone to do it. we don't see each other often or I would.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
dave loves it thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love assplay more than anything! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First girl to do me was a buddy's mom, she had experience and totally got off on the experience

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pegging
sophia519 said: dave loves it thumbup

Dave's not the only one who loves it! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Id love to try this for sure, how did all of you first get round to it ? Who mentioned it first ?;

sscd
Peg
dillaboy said: I love assplay more than anything! jerk

A lot of guys like ass play. if not pegging at least a finger. A lot of guys wont admit it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I admit it! love it with my wife... never been done by a man.. yet! :)
sscd said:

A lot of guys like ass play. if not pegging at least a finger. A lot of guys wont admit it.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sscd said:

I would love for you to peg me sexy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bimarriedbottom said: How does the woman achieve orgasm while pegging? Takes a special type of strap on? Simply use a vibrator at the same time? Now that would take some coordination!

All sex requires some degree of coordination....I have had the luck to have been pegged a few women and some did it just for me and didn't get much out of it... a couple got off on the vibrations of the dildo or the thrusting of hips and the rubbing of the harness on their genitals .. One Loved it so much she got off on the idea of fucking me like she was getting fucked ... I think she'd just loved to have a strapon strapped on all the time ... a sort of Power but not domination giving and sharing type of experience she found highly erotic.

speclives
Recently decided to try pegging and bought the wife a strapless strapon with vibration, she inserts part of it in her and does me with the other, she got off on doing it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
strap on
I am now looking to take the next step.. a rock hard real mans cock in my tight hole!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Who's on first?
Ah102 said: Id love to try this for sure, how did all of you first get round to it ? Who mentioned it first ?;

I love telling this story. I wanted to have anal sex with my then wife X#2, and she refused saying it was one way only OUT...I got Adam and Eve Catalogs every once in a while. While looking thru it I found a pamphlet on how to have have anal sex and it not hurt. I ordered it and read it from cover to cover. I decided to Leave it on on my bedside table in case she wanted to pick it up and every night we'd go to bed together we'd have sex and I'd roll over and pick up my little booklet and read in it, making uh hmm noises periodically.. after about a month of this she finally took if from my hands as I was reading it.... We'd already fucked and I got up to go pee as she looked at my book....this went on for about a week. Then one night after our bedtime fuck time she got up to pee and when she came back I had lubed up my own ass and with one of her thin long dildos I turned in the bed so she had a view straight at my ass as I laid back and inserted it slowly up my ass...the feeling caught me by surprise ..It felt really good and was turning me on watching her watching my asshole open to accept her toy.. I maneuvered so I was sitting on it and stroking my cock and her eyes were glued to the sight of my cock balls and asshole all getting it ... I aimed my cock at her chest and shot a load of cum all over her tits.. The next time I didn't have to ask a second time...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Slippery slope
uontopguy said: I am now looking to take the next step.. a rock hard real mans cock in my tight hole!

I love my toys, obvious if you’ve seen our pics. As fun as they are toys are a poor substitute for the real thing. A thick girthy penis pumping away, leaking and throbbing, guy grabbing your hips and pounding, the cum spurting...they don’t make toys that do that. You were warned!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
suthernlover said:
Ah102 said: Id love to try this for sure, how did all of you first get round to it ? Who mentioned it first ?;

I love telling this story. I wanted to have anal sex with my then wife X#2, and she refused saying it was one way only OUT...I got Adam and Eve Catalogs every once in a while. While looking thru it I found a pamphlet on how to have have anal sex and it not hurt. I ordered it and read it from cover to cover. I decided to Leave it on on my bedside table in case she wanted to pick it up and every night we'd go to bed together we'd have sex and I'd roll over and pick up my little booklet and read in it, making uh hmm noises periodically.. after about a month of this she finally took if from my hands as I was reading it.... We'd already fucked and I got up to go pee as she looked at my book....this went on for about a week. Then one night after our bedtime fuck time she got up to pee and when she came back I had lubed up my own ass and with one of her thin long dildos I turned in the bed so she had a view straight at my ass as I laid back and inserted it slowly up my ass...the feeling caught me by surprise ..It felt really good and was turning me on watching her watching my asshole open to accept her toy.. I maneuvered so I was sitting on it and stroking my cock and her eyes were glued to the sight of my cock balls and asshole all getting it ... I aimed my cock at her chest and shot a load of cum all over her tits.. The next time I didn't have to ask a second time...

. Wow I have to try that!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cock
bimarriedbottom said:
uontopguy said: I am now looking to take the next step.. a rock hard real mans cock in my tight hole!

I love my toys, obvious if you’ve seen our pics. As fun as they are toys are a poor substitute for the real thing. A thick girthy penis pumping away, leaking and throbbing, guy grabbing your hips and pounding, the cum spurting...they don’t make toys that do that. You were warned!

Sounds hot! I have wanted exactly that for years! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pegging
SSCD will be home soon. I'll let her do me. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife has been pegging my ass for years now, but it all began when I was involved with a woman at work. During one of our secret encounters she put on a strap on cock and entered my ass for the first time. As she was fucking me she yelled "Steve I'm fucking your ass" at the top of her lungs. Everyone in the motel must have heard her. But it was fantastic; never realized that my ass was so sensitive. Ever since the wife has several strap ons and fucks my ass. I love it!!!!!!!!!!! happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal
I agree! But now the "girl" in me wants to try a real cock!

sscd
pegging
bt0005 said: SSCD will be home soon. I'll let her do me. jerk

I'll remember you said that jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
you
Please do! Someone has to be my first! smile

Deepsee69
Pegged
I dated this lady that loved to lick and play with my ass. I like it so one day she said she wanted to peg my ass. I let her have at it and she banged the he'll out of it. She was happy and so was I

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Deepsee69 said: I dated this lady that loved to lick and play with my ass. I like it so one day she said she wanted to peg my ass. I let her have at it and she banged the he'll out of it. She was happy and so was I

wow I need a hot women like that!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds