Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
An other women turned on by men in black lace panties and stockings
My pussy throbs every time I see a picture of a man with a shaved cock wearing black lace panties and stockings. It started quite innocently enough when one night after having sex with hubby I took off my stockings and crotchless panties and playfully slid them on him. He got an immediate hardon and I was so turned on by how he looked that I inhaled his cock in a second. Womething about the hardness of his cock and the softness of the lace and stockings. Whew! I'm wet just thinking about it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Wanksinlace
Im 2/3 of the way there but not shaved

If this reply breaks our rules please 
speclives
big shaved cock here that loves the feeling of a thong and thigh highs - gets me so hard and horny - pics in profile - let me know what you think

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
panties
love a men in panties my husband wears hi cut briefs for more then 15 years

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm a guy but I get turned by it! LOL jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sadly my wife doesn't get turned on by it but she does support me wearing panties stockings and bra.
she started out taking off her panties and telling me to wear them. then she brought me my own for valentines day several years back. now I wear panties 24/7 and dont even own a pair of mens undies.
If im off work she'll pick out a bra, panties, garter belt and stockings and send me to a city nearby also wearing a shear blouse and short shorts or short skirt. I have to tell her about all the comments made to me. she'll paint my nails and always calls me her bitch. she loves to laugh and make comments about my little dick... that really turns me on