Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
differences
So I am thinking about Sex with The Wife vs Sex with The Ex and the differences.
With the Ex it is good, she tastes so sweet and loves me going down on her and sucking on her nipples and she is vocal about her enjoyment. It is, however a bit one sided, as she will not give me a BJ, they have been rare throughout our relationship.
With The Wife, it is much more a give and take, she gives amazing head both before and after we have fucked, she does get a bit vocal *sometimes*. I go down on her and eat both her pussy and ass (a bit) but her taste is no where near as sweet and she does not show enjoyment - at least not that often.
So with the wife it is more of a 'two way street' enjoyable in some ways, but not others. With The Ex, it is certainly more one sided. Enjoyable, but in a different way.
Not like I am going back to The Ex anytime, but just needed to put these thoughts down and curious what others think.
Reality is that I am not that attracted to The Ex anymore, but I do like sex with her - have not fucked for about 8 months or more and sort of hoping we will tonight but I am a bit conflicted about it overall.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The minute you think about yesterday means you're not happy with today.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am the same with a couple of lovers. They both have their good and bad points. I try to help them improve their bad points, but they don’t seem to want to listen and seem to forget the next time we are together. So I have just learned to accept how they are. Saying that, I wonder what they think about me and I often ask for feed back, but they do not seem to be as open to chat as much as myself about these things. So I guess unless you can accept people for what they are, or be able to encourage change, then maybe best moving on.

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds