Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sscd
Dicks
Guys. Ive seen hard dicks. I like them. But let me know more than you eat pussy and let me see more than 40 pics of your hard dick. bt got me in here when I was looking for someone. And I still may sometime. But let me know what you like other than sex. I assum that we all like sex or we wouldn't be in here. I don't get in nn often and that is the reason. If we hit it off, I will see your hard dick. Believe me. theres not that much difference in them.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You almost sound aggravated by dicks and it must have been a typo where you said there isn't much difference in them, you mean you think guys and their dicks are all the same?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sscd
Dicks
stevenasty said: You almost sound aggravated by dicks and it must have been a typo where you said there isn't much difference in them, you mean you think guys and their dicks are all the same?

I am aggrevated. It seems that the only thing guys have going for them in here is their dicks. I have contacted a few interesting guys in here but most of the guys that contact me just want to show there dick. You haven't seen the messages I get.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It’s a nudes picture site... what did you expect?

blueeee
Me and my dick... ups I mean me... grin I have lot of passions: art, painting, gym, books... and fact I don't talk here about it yet smile maybe I should...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
muffdiver33 said: It’s a nudes picture site... what did you expect?
nudity, geez you do undress dont ya?

sebastiancawk
Well, thats just like... your opinion man.

I don't really get what the point of this post was after reading it twice.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sebastiancawk said: Well, thats just like... your opinion man.

The point is she is not turned on by a total lack of personality and nothing but close up pics of your dick. She is telling you that you might actually have a real chance of meeting her if you contributed more to the site in the way of letting people get to know you a little and displaying much more of your body and your personality.

And I agree totally.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dicks
patchandwheels said:
sebastiancawk said: Well, thats just like... your opinion man.

The point is she is not turned on by a total lack of personality and nothing but close up pics of your dick. She is telling you that you might actually have a real chance of meeting her if you contributed more to the site in the way of letting people get to know you a little and displaying much more of your body and your personality.

And I agree totally.

Talked to her last night and you are right. That is what she was trying to say.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The messages she gets...
I’d LOVE to see some of the lame-ass messages she gets! I bet there is some hilarious Neanderthal gold in there. Most men aren’t that articulate. Even less so when horny, which is most of the time. And when confronted by beautiful women some men can’t say their own names. So forgive the mouth-breathers and their hard dicks, some of them might not be that bad.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I know exactly what the OP means. I post mostly body shots rather than dick pics as they are quite samey after a while to look at. I can't post here though as mines are trans orientated. I do come here as I still love the female form and OP you're gorgeous xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here but this is my wifes main gripe on here, that men just post dick pics, and no fit body shots.
Not only that, but conversation is almost entirely about sex. As a man, I am happy enough for woman to show me their pussy but even I like some full body or sexy dressed pictures. I would say it is only a minority of woman who are happy to see 40 pics of your dick.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You're just looking at the wrong profiles, there are some of us that post more than just our dick.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Interesting
NN becomes a lot more interesting is you actually reply to the guys who are eager to show their wieners. Many of them are actually fun and intelligent!! I'd even venture to say that most of them are fun and intelligent. Then at least you can separate the fun dicks from the dumb or the mean dicks. Simply not replying to the dumb and the mean allows them to fade away without being mean yourself.

Good manners are not obligatory, but they are very nice. cool grin rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: NN becomes a lot more interesting is you actually reply to the guys who are eager to show their wieners. Many of them are actually fun and intelligent!! I'd even venture to say that most of them are fun and intelligent. Then at least you can separate the fun dicks from the dumb or the mean dicks. Simply not replying to the dumb and the mean allows them to fade away without being mean yourself.

Good manners are not obligatory, but they are very nice. cool grin rolleyes

Well said Julieann!