Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nipple Sensitivity Theory
Some people have very sensitive nipples - others not. (I call mine my 'ON buttons'.) Here's my theory...
I believe it has to do with breastfeeding. Although feeding usually makes for bigger nips, it desensitizes them, and they are less apt to be a point of sexual arousal. Therefore women who have never breastfed - and all men - will have more sensitive nipples that trigger arousal when touched and played with. Of course, there will be exceptions.
I'd love to hear other's thoughts on this theory.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nipple Thoughts
Well, I breastfed two children; my nipples are quite large and they're also too sensitive to play most nipple games. See my profile picture. They go from happy to extremely sore, so fast that I rarely enjoy any kind of nipple play. I really, really wish they weren't so over-sensitive.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i had big boobs, big areolas before reduction not sensitive at all (nevere had kids)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Before I knew my Vicky has had six babies and breast fed them all and she has sensitive nipples. Obviously I cannot tell whether or not they would have been more sensitive had she not breast fed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, after 5 kids The Ex can almost cum from me sucking / playing with her nipples so no lack of sensitivity there. The Wife, on the other hand has had no kids and used to love me playing with her nips, but now claims that they are too sensitive so I do not get too much play time there. When I do, she gets quite turned on from that activity.

Tanny92
The nerve endings in my nipples are connected directly to tap that opens the flow of my pussy juices.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not scientific and I am no expert, but I disagree with your theory. Having been with many stages and ages of women over the years, it is my thought that if a girl learns that she has sensitive nipples at a young age, then she will have sensitive nipples as time passes. Three that I can think of having had children claim to have sensitive nipple before and after, one of which I absolutely know to be true without a doubt.
Now to prove this I suppose I would have to seek out women from the past and do some research...

Oh how selfless of me .. hahaha
beer

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hmmm...
....seems everyone's different. My nips def gotta larger from breastfeeding a few kids. They are on high alert about 80% of the time for no good reason and are still sensitive, but strong at the same time. If that gibberish makes any sense?! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife has breast fed but still gets sensitive nipples on some occasions more than others. We have found if she is showing her tits to others, her boobs stand up and nipples poke out more. Something is going on mentally that gives her nipple boners and boobs puff up when she knows someone is looking at them. It is not just a horny thing as when we are having sex or she is even showing off only her pussy to someone, her nipples don't get sensitive.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Clarification
By 'sensitive', I mean in a pleasureful way - for arrousal - not painful or tender. I think most nipples will get tender & sore from extended play, but before that happens, is what I'm refering to... when I ask about 'sensitivity', As I mentioned, my big nipples are my 'ON buttons'!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tanny92 said: The nerve endings in my nipples are connected directly to tap that opens the flow of my pussy juices.

I'm with Tanny92!
They are connected to my pussy. I also agree that I grew up with them being sensitive.
That has never changed even after breastfeeding.
I enjoy them being pinched, tweaked, nibbled, spanked and the closer I get to
orgasm the more I enjoy them being nibbled and even bitten.

xoxoxo

LookAndShow637
I dated a woman that had insanely sensitive nipples. She was the first person I had encountered that was like that. Like others have said, you could just about make her cum just by playing with them.
She had really small breasts, smaller than anyone else I had messed around with, and i always wondered if that was the reason, but it sounds as the though that may have not been the case

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.62 seconds