Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blackmailed into oral sex
Re-post - but wondering if this has happened to others

The Lawyer at our company discovered that I had fucked my secretary and she had proof, which was strictly against Co. rules. She told me that if I did not want her to go to the President that I would be in her office at 8:00 am sharp. I arrived at 8:00 and was told to get under her huge desk and to start licking and not to stop until she told me to or until she pissed in my mouth. I was there for over an hour licking her pussy while she talked on the phone and several people came to her office to meet with her. I had to do this several times a week and it lasted for over a month until she transferred out of state. She would often call her secretary in and show her papers on her desk, in such a way as to make sure her secretary saw me licking her pussy. Linda never said a word but she always smirked when we met in the hall and when I left the Lawyers office. I actually missed it after she left the company.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How lucky
I wish one of the hotties at my work would blackmail me into eating their pussies.......

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oral Sex
This really happened folks. raspberry

sscd
Oral
It was tried with me but it didn't work. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It didn't work
raspberry I guess I'm just a pushover, or maybe I just like oral sex a lot raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blackmailed :-)
wish somebody would blackmail me. I love licking pussy. me if interested raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I had this happen years ago when I was in the firehouse where hubby is a volunteer. I was blowing one of the guys that was a friend of hubby in a back room when another fireman came in and caught us. I just kept on sucking, but he started making comments about wanting his turn so hubby would not find out. What he did not know was, hubby allowed me to play with certain guys that were really good friends any time I wanted. I told him to go find my hubby and let him know. The guy left without saying anything else and when I told hubby about it later, he made a point of going up to the guy and saying only guys on the list get blowjobs and he was not on it. That was my only real experience with someone trying to actually blackmail me for sex. Everyone else just asked.