Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Guys how many times a week do you fuck your wife or gf
Me and my wife have been married for 13 years and we still fuck at least once a day and sometimes more. Just curious if there are other couples that have as high sex drive as we do.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes we average six of seven days and we don't do quickies, we actually intend to skip a day now and then because if you're used to everyday and you skip a day it's like a normal person missed a month. (but we're too addicted we hardly ever skip) cool angel

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hmmmm....I'll have to think really hard about that....Wait, I know -- ZERO....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
how many times
three to four times a week. We are in are mid sixties. happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Probably 6-8 times a week. It’s impossible to get into bed with her naked and not end up with a hard cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nearly every day. And we both cum more than once during each session. If we haven't fucked for a day or two, we always make it up with a good, long session.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On average, I would say maybe a couple of times a month. I would not argue with more, but it is not my decision. There is the occasional week / weekend where we will fuck a few times, but that is not the norm.
THIS is why I am here (at least in part)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex in a Week
I am in my mid-60s and my significant other is just over 60 and we have been having regular sex since she was 19. Needless to say as we have gotten older frequency of sex has diminished while the quality of sex has grown by leaps and bounds. Depending on the week as she works weekends on a regular basis the number of times we have sex varies dramatically. We generally only have sex Friday Saturday and Sunday because of my busy work schedule. On weekends where she is not working at all start off Friday night in the Jacuzzi and then on to bed, make it to sessions there. And then between Saturday morning, Saturday evening and Sunday morning at least six more times for a total of 8 sex sessions. Sometimes as high as 11 or 12. Just the opposite when she is working weekends more than likely only once for that week but we definitely make it up the following weekend.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex in a Week
I am in my mid-60s and my significant other is just over 60 and we have been having regular sex since she was 19. Needless to say as we have gotten older frequency of sex has diminished while the quality of sex has grown by leaps and bounds. Depending on the week as she works weekends on a regular basis the number of times we have sex varies dramatically. We generally only have sex Friday Saturday and Sunday because of my busy work schedule. On weekends where she is not working at all start off Friday night in the Jacuzzi and then on to bed, make it to sessions there. And then between Saturday morning, Saturday evening and Sunday morning at least six more times for a total of 8 sex sessions. Sometimes as high as 11 or 12. Just the opposite when she is working weekends more than likely only once for that week but we definitely make it up the following weekend.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
once a week
the wife and I are both in the mid 50s and it is about once a week

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We fuck almost every day of the week
Almost on Monday
Almost on Tuesday
Almost on Wednesday
LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
6 to 10 when we were in our twenties, 3 to 5 in our thirties and fourties, 1 to 3 in our fifties

Forum Level:
Just getting started
2 - 3 sometimes more
2 - 3 sometimes more! M 59 / F 61. Married 35 yrs

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hello
we have been married 30 years and still have sex 4 to 5 times a week i just cant keep my hands off her .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We typically have sex 2 - 3 times a day everyday. There will be days where it will be more. For a woman her age, she has a wicked sex drive. The only time we really skip is if one of us are sick, just too tired or we traveled a long distance and are just spent from either driving or flying (Sometimes both depending on where we are traveling.) most of the day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How about never if it were up to her. So I try to avoid her as much as possible (what fun is it with someone who's never interested and physically incapable of any response?) but she insists on bothering me about once every 6 weeks just to feel like she's doing her job. Why bother then

Her_Toy
Long time together
We;'ve been together over 30 years and it varies, restricted both by young kids in the home and our work hours. It would be easier to give an average for monthly, which is about six or seven times I'd say. Sometimes more - January/February this year was a particularly intense and horny start to the year.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Never enough
My brain wants it constantly, however our mid-50's bodies aren't up to the task. Still though, a few times a week is average. If you've seen our pics you know I want to eat that ass and pussy all the time! But physically, too many farm chores to attend to, and I get tired.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
As many times as I can. Who in the hell wouldn't? There's always the chance you'll be pushing up daisies tomorrow so get I try and get that pussy as much as possible. It's great stuff you know.

Surreyman1966
To hot
Sorry to dam hot here in the UK to think about sex, get all hot and sticky and sweaty,
Damn that sounds good off to wake the wife up raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
laptop28f said: Probably 6-8 times a week. It’s impossible to get into bed with her naked and not end up with a hard cock

Looking at her photos that’s very understandable thumbup

Devl Dick
Me and my Girlfriend have been together for just under 10 years now and we are in our mid to late 30's and we tend to have sex about 4-5 times a week.

We would have way more, but she gets all horny first thing on the morning but I've never been a huge fan of it on a regular basis. Where as I prefer it late at night just before bed, but she is usually to tired and just wants to sleep. We can't do it during the day due to life commitments....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Two to four times a week!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Almost everyday I fuck my wife.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Scotchlander said:
laptop28f said: Probably 6-8 times a week. It’s impossible to get into bed with her naked and not end up with a hard cock

Looking at her photos that’s very understandable thumbup

Thanks! She’s a great fuck bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We try to fuck as much as possible!!! Sometimes work and life gets is the way but we do our best to do something sexual every night.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.61 seconds