view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sebastiancawk
Fish scent pussy - true or false?
Its a cliche that a stinky, or otherwise conditioned pussy will smell of Fish -- but in all my experience, I can't see how it would smell that way, even if left unwashed a while.

Are there some that do have a fishy smell? Or is it associated with some kind of illness - like halitosis of tha vaj --- call it "Vajitosis" lol idk.

To be honest, I'd probably be turned off if a chick had a kind of fish scent because -- I always associated the smell with pussy, even tho real pussies ime don't!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A blind man walked past a fish market and said "Good Morning Ladies"

They all have a scent, some are mild and some are not so mild,
some do have a similar to fish smell,

I love the scent of clean healthy pussy, I purposely inhale slow and deep while I raspberry between Angels legs so I can get the effects from the pheromones mixed in with her sexy scent. thumbup1

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
True
They exist, been there smelled that.
Not a turn on and definitely limited any licking by me. Sad since I really really like to lick and the wonderful smells and tastes..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It shouldn’t smell of anything but pussy, even if she’s got a bit sweaty. If it does smell fishy the girl’s got a problem, like untreated thrush or something. I’d never go down on a fishy pussy. Bleurgh!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If it smells like a tin of mouldy mackeral then it's probably time for a shower.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
"Mouldy Mackerel" Wow! The Royal couple kicked it up (or down) a notch or several!
And I would like to add, that description should never ever be used in this particular area.
We should not really be giving Medical advice BUT
If anyone knows someone with such an issue, it may be a good idea to suggest having that looked at.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Actually i have that problem with one guy,
Read up on it and its not at all unusual
Seems you vajay react poorly to some guys sperm
And it causes a smell that i didnt like when he had cum in me
I wont say nasty but it wasnt my smell, really annoying
My gf had the reaction so bad she had to take a pill after sex

How fun for spontaniuos sex? thumbdown

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
vomit YUK!!! If a womans pussy smelled like fish, I'd run for the hills. Thankfully, my wife of 25 years has a virtually odorless snatch. Even when she has her period there is no nasty smell. I can't really tell you if other women smell like fish though since I have been smelling the same one for nearly 28 years now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
True.
This is a recognised medical condition.
The 'fishy' smell is caused by a chemical called Trimethylamine (TMA) that is naturally produced by the human body.
Some people lack the enzyme that causes Trimethylamine to be converted to the non-smelly Trimethylamine N-oxide, a condition called Trimethylaminuria, and they have the classic 'fishy' odour.

As an aside, I used to have a job where we used hundreds of Kg's of TMA in the process. No matter how careful you were, and despite all the controls in place, you always had a fishy smell for a few hours after making the addition.
We used to joke that they had a dairy type arrangement milking the TMA from people for our raw material. ohmy

sebastiancawk
Thx for answering guys -- seems this is def a real thing, if uncommon.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.58 seconds