Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Motels
Do women get kinkier or hornier at hotels and motels?
Saw this thread on another site. I never thought about it before but as I think back to an ex-wife, several girlfriends and MFM, I think that may be true. Maybe it's the fact that they are away from people who know them, they are able to open up.
Ladies, am I right?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hotels & Motels
Well, I think that you're onto something there, BT. Without children in a private room where somebody else cleans up, I'm just about always up to play around. And King Sized beds.... I had the second best munch of my life on a king sized bed last year. Two huge orgasms followed by a night of sound, sound sleep.

That's all rare for me. cool thumbup bounce thumbup cool
Mmmmmmmmmm...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
wife turns into a sex maniac when we go to a motel, specially when we meet friends there. Her favorite is a place called the Sybaris, an adult Motel.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes...
Trust me...the answer is YES bounce jerk bounce jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with Luv2jump. I think the fact that the woman are away from their normal surroundings and people, also house chores and worries etc, seems to relax them more. They become nymphos and do and say things they would not normally. I maybe try to move to a motel / hotel permanently thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I agree, hotel sex is often kicked up a notch.
raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely, Hotel sex brings out the extra horniness!

Her_Toy
Motels/hotels
I hadn't really thought about this before but I think you're right. Hotel meets for sex have a certain illicit appeal to them, and being away from the home environment with its distractions and potential risks (knock at the door, neighbours hearing, spouse/family returning) can help really loosen those inhibitions and allow you both to let rip, especially when it comes to not worrying about any noise.

I've fucked friends a few times (not often, and not for a while now) at my home, and had good times, but there have been times where having to keep the noise down so as not to alert the neighbours, or listening out for a knock at the door, have been a little distracting.

At the same time, I can think of a couple of times where I had sex with friends at their home - the last time was only a few months ago - where there was the possibility their husbands might turn up, and that seemed to give them an extra boost, the risk factor.

But yes, I do like hotel fun. I've had many particularly fun times in Travelodges.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
motel sex
my wife often met married guys at motels, I know she told me she turned it up a notch when she did, and often when it turned into a group fuck for her she went into slut mode and really let go, if she knew there was going to be more than just her b/f there she dressed slutty and got into the mode before she got there, she always come home worse for wear, covered in cum and flooded with cum, i told her not to shower as I loved smelling the cum and sex on her when she got home, so we could fuck as she told me about her night, so yes she loved motels, some time I went there and joined in and we slept in the messy bed coated in cum, knowing the room service would freak out when they had to clean the room,

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
cumbutt really likes the word "cum"! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would say that motel/hotel beds have a expotentially higher per night sex use than home beds. Just think, they bed is the main thing in most any motel room and there is not whole hell of a lot to do in a motel..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Mrs. definitely kicked into a higher gear when she and her lover took a break from his place and went to a motel. The rendezvous was longer and more intense. When she returned home she was usually spent for the rest of the night and really slept in late the next morning followed by being pretty mellow the rest of the day.

shsimms
Ever wonder how many gallons of cum have been shot on a hotel/motel bed? Makes me hard just thinking about it. jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds