raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first real gf,we were xxxxxx and watching Charlottes web at the drive in

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A girl named Rita, that I met on a camping trip in college. I remember she was tall and slim, and very shapely from years of swimming.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brenda from the neighborhood. We were probably xxxxxxxx and curious so we went down on each other. Neither of us came but I’ll never forget it .. ahh.. to be young again !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brenda from the neighborhood. We were probably xxxxxxxx and curious so we went down on each other. Neither of us came but I’ll never forget it .. ahh.. to be young again !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I met a married girl at the gas station where I worked. Her husband was in the military and overseas . She was real horney and so was I. She sucked me soooo good.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julie..
My wife, just after we had fucked for the first time, as soon as I rolled off she was straight down to gobble me up... jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A classmate and neighbor named David when we were both 12. We started out jacking off and did everything else.

sebastiancawk
High school gf of a few months - we never went all the way but had some finger banging and she sucked my dick a few times - clumsy fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My 16yr old girlfriend while driving back from the beach, almost wrecked when I ejaculated in her mouth.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My high school friend Michael.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ted
An American soldier named Ted whom I met while vacationing in Europe. I was 22 and he really, really changed my view of sex forever. I went from blush blushing to bounce happydance bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It was my friends sister Karen, bumped into her one evening got talking & out of the blue just asked if I wanted a blow job, Didn't have to think too long before saying yes jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was 15 my neighbors across the street took in a Japanese foreign exchange student named Mika who was two years older. She was very cute, and spoke decent, but broken English. At first I assumed that she was shy and innocent, but quickly found out she was very sexual. We'd hang out and play video games, and she would talk to me about her sexual experiences. I loved hearing about them, and one day she was telling such an erotic story that I grew hard.

I was in athletic shorts, so there was nothing I could do to hide my erection. Noticing it right away, Mika put her hand on it, and started to play with it over the shorts. I begged her to reach underneath, but she stroked me this way for a while before finally obliging. As she fondled my dick there were several times when I had to force her hand away to keep from cumming.

Finally she drew her mouth to my thigh and started kissing. She kissed and licked my balls while continuing to stoke me. She then took my penis in her mouth, sucking the tip while her hands caressed my balls. She deep-throated me and tightly squeezed my balls. I immediately exploded, sending wave after wave of cum into her mouth. She swallowed, and then slowly peeled her lips off my cock, ending the blowjob by french kissing my tip. The blowjob lasted less than two minutes, but it was the most intense I ever had. Another time she even tongued my ass, the only time I've ever had that done, but that's a story for another time...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
GF
Was 16 and my first girlfriend, now she is also my first ex wife yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The first one
The doctor I worked for. I was a nurse just out of school.

marriedbi52
A female relative 4 years older than me. Felt good, but she didn't make me cum...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Senior Prom date!....It caught me by surprise, she had my cock out of my pants, playing with it, and all of a sudden after we kissed, she just went south and sucked me off....

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.75 seconds