Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pubic Hair Regrowth
Last fall I decided to just let my pubic hair grow for awhile after trimming or shaving for a very long time. Now the longest hairs are about 4" long. When I was stretching one hair out to measure, I felt and then saw a little bump about 1/2" from the end. I thought it might be a knot or a deformity and got out a magnifying glass after cutting off about 1" of hair. I still wasn't sure until I pulled the hair segment tight and saw the knot become smaller. I just find it surprising that a hair could knot itself. I guess pubic hair can be both naughty and knotty.

Another thing I noticed is that a few hairs tend to stick to my glans and even constrict and distort it sometimes, causing me to miss the target when I pee. My flaccid penis is only 2" long, so the glans tends to be immersed in hair most of the time and the larger, average size penis might not have this problem.

The hair doesn't bother me too much when I masturbate as I mainly manipulate the area centered on the top rim of the glans with my thumb, but when I do wrap my hand around my 4" erection the hairs are a little troublesome–but I only do this when I'm getting frustrated due to lack of sensation and significantly delayed orgasm (which is actually pretty often).

So my experiment with natural pubic hair growth continues, at least until the hot weather of summer arrives.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I did laser hair removal so not an option...... Love the bald look and the smoothness

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My experiment has ended with a decision to severely trim my regrown pubic hair, so I got out the electric groomer. I got tired of contending with 4" hairs sticking to and constricting my glans and I wanted my entire (small) penis and scrotal sac to be readily accessible and visible to myself and others. I definitely derive more pleasure and satisfaction from displaying my genitalia than a pubic hair bush.

If this reply breaks our rules please