view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sscd
Face
It happened again. At the club and having some good sex when the guy pulled out and tried to cum in my face. I managed to dodge all but a few drops. I was really mad and let him know. What is it with men wanting to do that? I know a lot of men who like that but most at least ask. If its a guy who I really know and like I'll let them. Sometimes. Was I wrong to be mad?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
No
No you are not wrong for being mad if you don’t like it. He obviously ‘presumed’ and presumed wrongly that you would.

Some females love cum showers all over them. Others don’t want it at all. So a lack of communication I suppose.

Why do guys like it .... hmmmm, I suppose it’s very slutty seeing a female with cum dribbling off their face or their chin and just a big turn on for us guys.

I’m sure he will know next time not to do that, if you give him another chance grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Surreyman1966
No
No you was not it your body, I would always ask you where you would like me to cum inside is best thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Never been to a sex club.

Never gave a woman a facial, either, actually.

But it was my impression that in sex clubs (I'm guessing it was a sex club) usually there are some sort of ground rules set ahead of time by the participants involved? Like 'vaginal good, anal bad, no facials' -- that kind of thing?

I've read of swinging couples setting ground rules of some sort, for everyone's better experience.

In my view the guy should have asked. It's just common courtesy, one would think.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
He was rude.
Regardless of the context or situation, unless you know the recipient enjoys what you’re doing it’s simply polite to ask first.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Totally agree you were quite right to be annoyed.I love facials but only do it with our long term friends i would NOT let a guy that i don't know spray my face with his cum as it is not only discourteous to do that without asking but if some got in your eyes most STD's could be transmitted that way.I used to have pictures of me having sex with 5 and 6 guys on a lakeside beach in germany but believe me they were not strangers but guys(and their wives) that we have known since 2002 and one of them 1998.They have cum on my face unannounced so to speak as i was giving them a BJ and they just pulled their cocks out of my mouth and let fly.Because i love a good facial i had no problem with it BUT i would not do it at a party or anywhere with guys that i barely knew.....pictaker50

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It is always feels better to cum in someone's mouth, go figure

sebastiancawk
hmm well if pussy cumming is an option why and how do they want to switch -- very bad manners, very rude.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You were perfectly justified in being pissed. He took advantage of the opportunity.

I personally love to cum on my lovers pretty face......but......I always whisper "I'd love to cum all over your pretty face" - the talking is also a turn on - if she says yes - I will - if she says no - I make sure I ask if it's okay to cum in her pussy.......I never assume !!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
finally said: It is always feels better to cum in someone's mouth, go figure

Agreed!

milf2play
Face
I don’t mind on my face but like it in my pussy more.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Hard to understand, and No you are not wrong....Guess he will never get to fuck a gorgeous girl like you again,,,his loss jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Nope. You had every right to be upset. In those situations, you should always ask first because that is a personal decision. I have had similar issues when guys have tried to enter through the back door without an invitation. That's a mood killer too.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.43 seconds