Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A Waitrose Encounter - Part 2
A Second Waitrose Encounter.....

To put this episode in context you should first read, or have read, A Waitrose Encounter

I drove to the school and collected my two children, took them home, fed them and supervised their homework. All the time my mind was in a whirl from the events of the day. Never before had I even thought of cheating on my husband but today not only had I flirted quite outrageously with a complete stranger, I had invited him to my house and invited him to fuck me bareback in my own bed. All this without me knowing anything about him, even his name.

I had thoroughly enjoyed my day, but I needed to sit quietly and consider whether I would see him again. I wasn’t a slut and never had been, but the sex with him had been fantastic and I knew that in my heart of hearts I wanted more than my husband could give me. Once the children had gone to bed I did my usual evening chores before reading for a while and then going to bed.

Lying in bed my fingers strayed first to my breasts and then to my pussy, still sore from its earlier pounding. I thought long and hard, but eventually decided that I was going to meet my Waitrose Man again, and soon.

The next morning, after depositing my children at their school, I drove to a nearby town where I knew they had a nice lingerie shop. I wanted something really sexy to wear when I next saw him. Eventually I found a skimpy pink mesh bra with matching minuscule panties. They cost megabucks per square centimetre but I bought them anyway. I was wet just thinking about wearing them for him. I wandered into a new shopping arcade in the town and was amazed to find that it now had a branch of Ann Summers. I went in and looked at their selection, and eventually bought a dark blue satin bra with open cups, and a pair of matching open crotch panties. I was looking forward to fun with Waitrose man! Once I arrived back home I immediately went to my bedroom and tried on my new purchases. The pink mesh set were everything I had hoped they would be. My breasts looked great in the bra, with my nipples and areolae showing clearly, my backside was not covered at all and my pussy mound and labia were distinctly visible through the mesh. Oh yes, I was going to have fun! The Ann Summers set were very different, giving me a definite tarty look. I made sure that my nipples were easily accessible through the open cups. The panties spoke for themselves!

My trying on complete I telephoned a friend of mine who sometimes had my children over to stay with theirs, could she help me out? It turned out she could and it was arranged that she would pick my children up from school on Thursday evening and take them to school with hers on the Friday morning.

I sent a text to Waitrose man. “Thursday, any time from midday onwards, am yours until midday on Friday. If you want me; Waitrose Woman”.

I only had to wait about ten seconds for his reply. “I want. Will be at yours 12.30 Thursday”. My plans for further infidelity firmly in place, I set about preparing an easy lunch and quick to serve evening meal for Thursday.

When Thursday morning came around I made doubly sure that the children knew they were staying away that night, and that they had a change of clothes, toothbrushes etc. Once I was sure they were fully equipped I drove them to their school.

Back home, I ran myself a bath and pampered myself for nearly an hour. I also took one of my husbands disposable razors and gave my pussy a shave. Wearing a bathrobe I laid my new underwear on the bed and then carefully tried it on once more. I viewed myself critically in the full length bedroom mirror. My nipples were already erect and showed sexily through the mesh of the bra while my new panties gave a nice sexy view of my pussy. To complete my outfit I wore a pair of hold-up stockings, a nice flared skirt and a white v-neck blouse. Some medium height black high heeled shoes completed the look. You could still see my erect nipples through the fabric of my blouse. Sexy but not tarty was my look.

Finally, I moved my car to the parking bay in front of the house and opened the garage door to permit him to drive straight in. Returning indoors I took a bottle of wine from the cooler, and set it and two glasses on the lounge coffee table. Twenty minutes to spare, I thought, but five minutes later his black Audi pulled up the drive and straight into the garage. I went out to greet him. He was wearing a smart suit, white shirt and business tie. He had with him a small overnight bag and another bag containing bottles. I closed the garage door and we went inside.

Immediately we were inside he put down his bags and drew me to him. We kissed passionately and I could feel his lovely big cock against me. I told him to make himself comfortable and to put his bag upstairs. When he came down he had removed his jacket and tie and his shoes.

“What have you got planned? He asked. “I have prepared a little light lunch for us, and something quick to serve dinner for later. Other than that, absolutely nothing”. I said.

“That sounds perfect” he replied. “We can make it up as we go along then. How about we start with a glass of wine to relax us both?

I indicated the bottle and glasses and he opened and poured the wine and we both drank. Me quite deeply. I was obviously more nervous than I thought.

We moved to sit on the sofa and set our glasses on the table. He turned towards me and looked me up and down. “You are looking really quite demure today” he said. “I think you may find that that is just an illusion “ I murmured. “Good” he said, and pulled me to him quite roughly, crushing me against his chest. We kissed for what seemed an age and I knew my nipples were getting hard and my pussy wet.

When we came up for air his hands went immediately to my breasts, cupping them in his palms. “What would you like to do” he asked, gently circling my nipples with his thumbs. “I don’t mind” I replied, although what I really wanted to say was “I want you to fuck me until I can hardly stand”. I was turning into a real nymphomaniac.

We kissed some more, with him playing with my breasts, and then progressing to caressing my inner thighs, but not moving further up to touch my now very wet panties. The bastard was teasing me! I decided that two could play at that game and stood up, saying that I thought now was a good time for lunch. When he stood up the tent in his trousers was lovely to see.

We took our drinks through to the kitchen where I served a simple chicken salad with some French bread. Our meal over, I quickly stacked the dishes in the dishwasher, took him by the hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom.

I kicked my shoes off and lay on the bed, and he wasted no time in joining me. I turned to lay on my side and face him, and he did likewise, kissing me while unbuttoning my blouse with his right hand. My skimpy pink mesh bra was soon in full view, with my erect nipples making a good appearance through the mesh. He took my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed it quite hard, repeating his action with my other nipple. The sensation as the blood flowed back into my nipples when he released them was exquisite and I was melting between my legs. “Mmmmm I think you like that” he murmured, “we shall have to see what else you enjoy. Perhaps a nice spanking is called for”. Spanking wasn’t something I had ever experienced, but I knew some women enjoyed it, and although I said nothing I was now looking forward to trying it. He quickly undid my skirt button, slide down the zip and pulled my skirt off. I knew he could see my freshly shaved pussy through the flimsy material of my panties. His hand quickly slipped inside them and his fingers parted my very ready pussy lips.

He fingered my pussy for some time, and toyed with my clit. I was so wet and ready for his cock, and told him so. “ Not yet!” he said, “We have all afternoon, all night, and most of tomorrow.” Then he took me totally by surprise. “Do you have a digital camera “ he asked, I would love to take some sexy pictures of you, if I use your camera you can keep the SD card and decide which, if any, shots you are happy for me to have. You can edit them too if you need to to preserve your anonymity.” “What sort of pictures do you want?” I asked. “How about if we start with some shots of you in this lovely lingerie, and the other sexy lingerie you have, and then progress to some tasteful nude shots? He said. I thought for a bit and then I asked him what he would do with the ones he kept and was reassured when he promised me they would be for his personal viewing only. Thus reassured I got up and went to get my camera and quickly inserted a new SD card into it. “Here you are” I said, “where do you want me to pose?

At his instruction I lay on my side on the bed, then kneeling up, then on all fours. In each position he took multiple shots, from the front, rear and side. “Before we go any further, would you like to see the results so far? He asked. I replied that I would and we sat side by side on the bed paging through the photographs on the cameras screen. “You are a natural” he said “have you ever modelled before?” I told him that I hadn’t. “Well you really are a natural model, relaxed but very comfortable with your body. Would you like to carry on, perhaps be a bit more daring? I was more than happy to carry on, and told him so.

Next he had me sit on the edge of the bed, and slide one bra strap off, exposing just the top of my areole. Then, with the bra cup further down showing all of my nipple, which he sucked to ensure it was fully erect before taking the shots. We repeated this sequence but with both breasts exposed.

At his suggestion I next removed my bra completely and he took more shots.
“Now hold your breasts from underneath as if you are offering them to me. “. I did as requested, and told him that I was really enjoying myself. What I actually meant was that I was feeling really horny and that my pussy was sopping wet and longing for his cock.

I’m happy to carry on, I told him, but before I do, why don’t you take your shirt and trousers off. It isn’t fair that I am almost naked and you are almost fully dressed! He agreed and was quickly down to just his boxers. It was clear That he was also enjoying himself as the shape and size of his semi erect penis was evident through the cotton fabric of his boxers. I couldn’t resist brushing my hand over the bulge in his boxers. That’s nice, he told me, but don’t be in such a hurry. You are going to get a thorough fucking very soon. I didn’t reply, but my pussy seemed much wetter almost instantly!

Next he wanted me to pose on all fours, still with my panties on, but with no bra. He photographed me from the front, with my breasts hanging, their erect nipples hard with wanting, and then from the rear, with my knees wide apart, showing my backside and my breasts through my legs. “May I” he asked and before I could reply he moved the gusset of my panties to one side, photographing my pussy from the rear. He was obviously not satisfied with the view as he next ,fingered me quite vigorously before shooting again with showing my wet and partly open sex. When he was satisfied with the shots he had taken we repeated the sequence but with me totally naked.

I was getting more and more horny until eventually I just had to say “Stop. Put the camera aside and fuck me - please! “. He joined me on the bed, and laid by my side. I turned to face him and took hold of his penis through his boxers. He felt deliciously large and was getting quite hard. I sprung his cock from the confines of his boxers and bent to take him in my mouth. The head of his cock was bulbous and a vivid purple. It also had a bead of pre-cum evident which I wasted no time licking off before sliding my lips over the head and swirling my tongue around it. I loved the feel of him in my mouth and by the look on his face he loved it too. “That feels exquisite” he told me, “and now I am going to repay the compliment ”. And with that he gently pushed me away from him and pushed me back onto the bed. He parted my legs and in no time flat was licking my pussy lips which by now were fully aroused. He briefly flicked my clitoris with his tongue before sucking my inner labia in turn. I was in sexual heaven, but I really wanted to feel his cock deep inside me. “I’m loving this” I told him, “but I really need to have your beautiful big cock right inside me, right now! “ . “Your wish is my command” he said, “but I want you riding me cowgirl style so I can see those lovely tits bouncing again”.

He lay on his back and I wasted no time in straddling him. I took hold of his hard cock and rubbed the tip against my wet pussy lips. While I did this he reached up and took each of my nipples between the thumb and forefingers of his hands. He squeezed and pulled them in turn , as if he were milking me, causing my pussy to gush even more. I was about to slide his beautiful cock into my now dripping cunt when he told my to stay still. “Hold it! Just like that!” He commanded. He reached out for the camera and photographed me about to take his penis. “Hmmm nice camera”. He said. “I see it has a video feature - time to use it don’t you think?” I was now so sexually revved up that I no longer cared what photographs or videos he took. All I wanted was sex, sex, and more sex with him for as long as we could. “Go ahead” I told him, as I slid my sopping vagina down onto his rampant cock.

He had the video on while I fucked him cowgirl style, taking in full body and face, with special attention to my bouncing breasts, as well as close ups of my face, my nipples and my pussy, as it slid up and down his gorgeous cock. I fucked him for ages, grinding and twisting my pussy round his cock until eventually he came, pumping stream after stream of his semen into me. There really is nothing to compare with the feel of semen shooting into you during unprotected sex and I totally loved it!

“Well I really loved that” I told him, once we were lying side by side, “and I hope you did too. But now, after we have fucked each other again, don’t you think it would be good manners for you to tell me your name and who you are?”

“I totally agree” he said, and he leaned over the side of the bed to his overnight bag and retrieved an envelope which he handed to me. “This should explain a lot” he said.

It took only a glance from me at the envelope to realise that my name on it was written in my husbands hand.

“Oh shit, oh fuck, fuck fuck!” I thought. “What in gods name have I done? Who the fuck is this man?”

........to be continued, soon

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Surreyman1966
Part 3 please
Please don't take to long with part 3 jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes!!!
This is an exciting story jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hmmmmmm
Is he a private investigator working on behalf of your husband, trying to catch you being unfaithful and the letter is a request for a divorce?

blink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Okay you have me on the edge...don't leave me here.
What a dramatic ending to such a vivid affair.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
X

fat_cock_kent
bit odd your profile says your male??

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would you like a sequel?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would you like a sequel?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
X

Forum Level:
Just getting started
of course I'd love the next part! the first two parts have me so horny, they're well written, and so hot.
please a part three is definitely required!
Ken x

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love to hear part 3!! So many options for where this goes. I am surprised it has not been hijacked and added to.... wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well Done
Well written. These two stories are as hot as they get! You had me hard and horny, I cummed really Hard with you.
Can't wait for the next one.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well Done
Well written. These two stories are as hot as they get! You had me hard and horny, I cummed really Hard with you.
Can't wait for the next one.