Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tips and tricks
thumbup
I think that we should strive to be the best at what we do.
So that would include to be the best at satisfying our partners.
The best sex how to get there? Ask him/her what he/she likes, read a book, ask and talk about on sexual discussion forum ;D,

So you beautiful, naughty, people of NN, share you tips and tricks how do you get your partner all hot. Maybe start with few texts while at work like cant wait to lick you, you taste so good, or cooking a dinner.
thumbup raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
1. Use plenty of lube and always buy two of the large economy size so you don't run out.
2. Keep plenty of batteries in your bedroom and a spare silver bullet vib.
3. Tell each other "I love you" at times that have nothing to do with sex.
thumbup1

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sebastiancawk
usually its just the first time that matters - if you have a good match or not .

I don't think there is any special tactic that will work universally with sex partners.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Works every time
Since college days simple rub your woman's back makes her hot, horny and wet ready for next step rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In my opinion, when it comes to sex and important male body parts, it’s not your cock, tongue or fingers that are most important. It’s your EARS. Listen to the female you are with when you kiss and pleasure her and without having to speak, you soon learn what turns her on.

Also, be VERY careful with texts and make sure you send them to the correct person thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby says that once a woman is really enjoying it he should always take to the next level and "press her love button". That means press a finger or thumb right on her butthole. It works on me and I've watched him do the same thing to other women and it always worked on them! Seems like a winner! thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Start and Stop Visuals
If you want to get me off quickly play some cunnilingus gifs for me... I'll be done in two or three minutes. bounce

If I want to slow you down and enjoy your munching longer, I'll skip the cunnilingus gifs and watch The Daily Show, American Idol or House Hunters on TV. Then it will take me fifteen to thirty minutes, maybe longer. bounce bounce

What should I play to get you off? kissass bj bj ?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We usually arrange a 6some and fuck every hole we see. If that fails we bring in the two substitutes thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said:
What should I play to get you off? kissass bj bj ?

Hard to get smile

Or, Ravel's Bolero

Mark_dd
I have found licking her bum hole all ways does the trick. Returning the favor always gets me going and your garanteated a naughty session.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Liking my lady's clit seems to work very well especially as she is multi-orgasmic big time.

Don't like licking bum holes especially a my lady sometimes farts when she orgasms.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Miles Long and Bolero
Miles: Yes, for sure! Bolero is one of the sexiest songs ever! Do you remember the Olympic ice dancers who skated to Bolero? I think that I was still in college when I saw it. It was the sexiest and the best performance that I ever, ever saw. heart heart heart

Google Torvill and Dean, they'll pull your heart strings.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would you care to dance, my dear?
Julieannfringe said: Miles: Yes, for sure! Bolero is one of the sexiest songs ever! Do you remember the Olympic ice dancers who skated to Bolero? I think that I was still in college when I saw it. It was the sexiest and the best performance that I ever, ever saw. heart heart heart

Google Torvill and Dean, they'll pull your heart strings.

Skating has never been one of my favorite events, but I remember hearing their names. I'll have to look them up. Maybe someone has uploaded their performance to YouTube.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.61 seconds