Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Any Women Ever Leave Comments?
Although I enjoy all of the great comments I have received from both men & women it seems 90% of the comments I receive are from men. I'm straight & am curious if there is a reason why women don't comment on guys photos. Are they shy, embarrassed? I've had plenty of views on some of my photos with no comments at all. Lot's of window shoppers I guess. Just curious & would like to hear what the ladies think.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
DubbleStrubble
We're just not as dick obsessed as men.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
[b]90% of members are men so go figure

last 2 month 61385 men logged in
last 2 months these men posted 38,090 pics (aprox)
last 2 months 6754 logged in (real women or not?)
these women would be very busy commenting all guys

dick pics (as dubbs said) tend to attract more men than women
the last pic is your most interesting by far[/img]

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Confused
I understand that women are not really into dick pics. There are a ton of women posting pictures. I am sure they are doing it for the same reasons as the men, whether it be exhibitionists, self esteem, etc. I would imagine most women enjoy the comments they get and it makes them feel good. Maybe I am different. If I view a picture it is because I was attracted to it for some reason so I leave a comment. I am not demanding comments, just wondered why people wouldn't leave a comment if they enjoyed a pic.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
EEZZYY123 said: I understand that women are not really into dick pics. There are a ton of women posting pictures. I am sure they are doing it for the same reasons as the men, whether it be exhibitionists, self esteem, etc. I would imagine most women enjoy the comments they get and it makes them feel good. Maybe I am different. If I view a picture it is because I was attracted to it for some reason so I leave a comment. I am not demanding comments, just wondered why people wouldn't leave a comment if they enjoyed a pic.
if they didnt enjoy it or dont have something to say
they cant really comment

and as i pointed out the numbers speak for them selves
if you get 90% comment from men thats accurate
thats the ratio men to women here
(might even be lower since many women are men posting pics)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ok
I will just have to accept the facts. Thanks

DubbleStrubble
Well you're no politician LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
HA
Definitely no politician, I'm too honest

Forum Level:
Just getting started
DubbleStrubble said: Well you're no politician LOL
Nice complimernt! grin

openmindmi
DubbleStrubble said: We're just not as dick obsessed as men.

What kind of pictures would you / women comment on?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dicks 2 a penny

something that takes more than a hard dick, sexy and thought about not just oh look ive got a dick, right so has a million other men, and yes i comment on lots of pics

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The vast majority of newbienudes posters are heterosexual males. It should surprise no one that men who post penis photos do not get a lot of comments, and they are not rated highly.

A man who wants to get a reasonable number of favorable comments and good ratings needs to post photos of his entire body, and probably his face too. His body needs to be trim and fit. His face needs to be handsome. 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
couples
well i guess we don't count lol..we leave lots of comments for men and rarely get a response ..women too for that matter..we are guilty of not responding too ..if NN had a way of responding directly on the same pic instead of going to a PM it would be a lot easier my RANT is over

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Women do leave comments. Just go look at pics of guys with huge cocks. They get tons and tons of comments from them.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said: Women do leave comments. Just go look at pics of guys with huge cocks. They get tons and tons of comments from them.

zeebop n ILP i think you are soo far off,
you minds are stuck in train of thought by men not women

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Artistic said:
ilovepussy said: Women do leave comments. Just go look at pics of guys with huge cocks. They get tons and tons of comments from them.

zeebop n ILP i think you are soo far off,
you minds are stuck in train of thought by men not women

Naaaa, it's just a harsh reality. Men with big cocks get way more comments than do men with small or average sized cocks. I see it all the time on here and other sites. You can look at two identical pics of dicks, same angle, distance, the whole shabang, and the dude with the big thick cock has women practicly giving them their phone numbers in the comment section. The other guy might get 2 or 3 "nice cock" or "I could make that grow" comments.

DubbleStrubble
You could listen to the women in this thread telling you what they like, or you could listen to the mansplainers.

Also, women are the minority here and 90% of those are "women".

Real women are not dick obsessed. Simples.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
DubbleStrubble said: You could listen to the women in this thread telling you what they like, or you could listen to the mansplainers.

no use Dubbs
seems men are so obsessed with dick size they rather look at comments made by dudes
than listen to the few real women in here

openmindmi
Thank you to the women here for the insights.

Artistic said:
DubbleStrubble said: You could listen to the women in this thread telling you what they like, or you could listen to the mansplainers.

no use Dubbs
seems men are so obsessed with dick size they rather look at comments made by dudes
than listen to the few real women in here

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

Lol. I'm not mansplaining anything or acting like I'm size obsessed. I realize some women don't care about size and usually don't comment much on ANY pic. There are plenty of women here and on other sites that only comment on the big ones. It's just a fact. Period

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said:

Lol. I'm not mansplaining anything or acting like I'm size obsessed. I realize some women don't care about size and usually don't comment much on ANY pic. There are plenty of women here and on other sites that only comment on the big ones. It's just a fact. Period

Well then you would now since you are 1,5 inch bigger than average
so you must have plenty female comments?

as i recall you have commented several times you wish yours was bigger
longer and thicker

so i find that to be a bit size obsessed, and i dont for a moment believe you have period raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks but...
I appreciate the female input here and agree that most men are insecure about their dick size however I would say that most women are insecure about themselves in some shape or form also, why else are they posting their pics on NN?. I believe most men & women who are posting their pics on NN are likely doing it for the excitement, but also enjoy the feedback & it helps them with their insecurities. I don't think the people that are posting their pics don't expect any response at all. Why do people post things on Facebook, Instagram etc? Same reason, they enjoy the comments. I understand women are the minority here but they benefit from the plethora of comments & PM's. I am just making an observation that the few women that are on NN don't seem to comment much. We can agree to disagree.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
EEZZYY123 said: I appreciate the female input here and agree that most men are insecure about their dick size however I would say that most women are insecure about themselves in some shape or form also, why else are they posting their pics on NN?. I believe most men & women who are posting their pics on NN are likely doing it for the excitement, but also enjoy the feedback & it helps them with their insecurities. I don't think the people that are posting their pics don't expect any response at all. Why do people post things on Facebook, Instagram etc? Same reason, they enjoy the comments. I understand women are the minority here but they benefit from the plethora of comments & PM's. I am just making an observation that the few women that are on NN don't seem to comment much. We can agree to disagree.

funny, when i feel ugly insecure fat, i dont post any pics
i think comments are nice, but as bbw i know im not getting comments like a 20 yo
and i dont do gyno pics, so i never have and never will whine about comments
it is what it is
but i rather have sincere comments than friend voters
i dont vote on friend pics
i rarely vote on a dick pic
i look at todays pics and notifications (when i have them)
i might vote/comment on 10 pics a day
rarely more pics that i have positive comments about
and i learned if you cant say something nice, STFU devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh well
Funny, I am the opposite, I enjoy leaving positive comments & can find something positive to say about most pics. I am sincere when I do leave comments. If I enjoy a pic, I usually leave a comment. I guess you have very high standards to meet.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
EEZZYY123 said: Funny, I am the opposite, I enjoy leaving positive comments & can find something positive to say about most pics. I am sincere when I do leave comments. If I enjoy a pic, I usually leave a comment. I guess you have very high standards to meet.

nope not high standards, just what kind of pics i find sexy
got nothing to do with standard
i dont like *in your face* dick or ass, gaping, enemas, men on men, men in lingerie, solo women
i like teasing, erotic, butts, couples, full body shots...
( unfortunatly a sexy guy in suit isnt allowed glare )

Forum Level:
Just getting started

load of rubish i never comment on dick pics, but give me a good whole body pic front or back and i will i comment on sexy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
zeebop said: The vast majority of newbienudes posters are heterosexual males. It should surprise no one that men who post penis photos do not get a lot of comments, and they are not rated highly.

A man who wants to get a reasonable number of favorable comments and good ratings needs to post photos of his entire body, and probably his face too. His body needs to be trim and fit. His face needs to be handsome. 2c

i dont agree i comment on most pic with no faces showing and if guy has made good effort to do something different other than just a picture of a dick i comment, i must say bum pic are my fave but ido comment on others

Forum Level:
Just getting started

thanks dubs men are obsessed with dicks, we like the whole package

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree that the standard dick lick is boring. I see lots of full body shots and other pics on here and still very few comments from women. I know the majority on NN are men. Just my observation. It is ok to say most women probably look but don't like to leave comments.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
The point I'm trying to make has been completely misunderstood. I realize that not all women are cock obsessed but the ones that are always leave comments on the pic of the bigger ones. Even if the pics are identical in nature. Not saying men with small to average sized dicks don't get ANY comments but no where near as many as men with snakes in their pants. It is an undeniable fact. All ya gotta do is look thru dick pics and you soon will see what I mean. If it's just a pic of a huge cock, it usually has plenty of comments. If it is a pic of a huge cock along with the rest of the man's body, well, it gets even more comments. A guy that shows his entire body along with a small cock does not get anywhere near the comments the other guy does. I don't know why anybody finds that to be a surprise.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Women here are the minority and will obviously get the most attention. You will be hard pressed to find a woman comment on an average looking man, full body shot or not. Men will leave positive comments on any woman regardless of age, shape, size or color on NN. I know statistically it is because men are the general population here but I stand by my observation that most women dont leave comments on the average guy. It makes us straight guys wonder if any women are actually viewing and enjoying the pics. Leaving a like, rating, or comment just lets us know you are out there. It would only help NN otherwise this is just a sausage party.