view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fucking people you work with or for, experiences ?
Statistically they say people we work with or are employed by are some of those we fantasize about having some kind of sexual encounter with the most, let me say, being a straight truck driver I'm not sure about how I feel about that statistic, being, a male dominated kind of job (no pun intended lol) hmmm I have a new found desire to change my job to Hair stylist or beautician now for some reason lol
Anyway, I'm just curious,well let's be honest, I'm just a horny guy who would love to hear a few of your real life sexcapades with work colleagues or bosses, so share those Lewinsky moments, or indeed those, that's not my stain on that dress incidents and how they began jerk PS please forgive me if this is an innopropriate post,I'm new here and it's my first attempt

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many, many summers ago, I worked for a large company.
We had an inhouse pub and drinks were on the house.
One night I ended up talking to one of the receptionists.
She was 40 and I was 32.
She was really interested in me. We left together and when we got to the passage outside the pub, we looked at each other and I asked: "My office?"
Without hesitation she took my arm and we went to my office.
I locked the door and we started kissing.
There were no furniture except my desk and chair.
So we ended op on the floor.
She wore a dress and I got her panties off. I just unzipped my fly and got on top of her.
We did not last long and both orgasmed.
Then I switched the light on and there was a huge wet spot on the carpet.

After that we fucked many more times.
Sometimes I would phone her during the morning and ask to arrange to be free for lunch.
Then we would go to a cheap hotel that rented rooms by the hour and fuck.

This carried on until I left town a few years later.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sebastiancawk
I was mid 20's at the time and working as a shift supervisor of security dept in a mid size commercial complex -- businesses, restaurants, squash club. Some of the cleaning staff were young women, and one of them took aggressively with me one day in a stairwell - she just started kissing up on me and grabbing for my cawk. She was very petite, maybe 5'1 and 100lbs - not really my cup of tea, so I ended up backing out.

There was a woman who worked there who had the yugest hips and ass I ever seen on a white woman and I always wanted to f--k her but ofcourse it didn't go that way. =(

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Chase

Just after I graduated from college, while looking for a permanent job, I took a part time gig in a mail room. My supervisor was a very horny 40yo grandmother, who, quite literally, chased me around the desk. Not that I didn't enjoy the attention, but I didn't really know how to handle it, either.

"Judy" was constantly flirting, sneaking up behind me and mashing and rubbing her braless tits on me, flashing and telling me, in reasonable detail, about her sexual exploits. She told me straight out what she wanted and that I had an open invitation. Eventually, I broke up with the girl I had been seeing and, now that I had no reason not to, I went round her place one evening and she took very good care of me.

aussigymguy007
At my previous job there was an accounts girl that was always a topic of conversation amongst the men, she was gorgeous, maybe 5'8, 130lb with dd implants.
At my work Christmas party everyone was flirting with her which made me want her more because she was a challenge, a few of us kept partying at my bosses house afterwards and at the end of the night we were both given a room each to sleep in and I had a feeling she was going to follow me so I got into bed naked and sure enough she started standing at the door looking like a lost puppy and I asked her if she wanted to come in even just to chat so she jumped in my bed and immediately noticed I was naked so I started kissing her and we spent the next 2hrs fucking (drunk stamina).
We gave each other oral for a while, 69er, she rode me, I fucked her doggy style and came in her mouth, it was amazing!
Next morning I woke up and she was gone, turns out she had a boyfriend at home and during the night felt guilty so left, poor guy, we spoke later and she said it was great but we can't drink around each other again because she'd want it again.
My boss heard us going for it and word got around and I was questioned by everyone as to how she was etc, many jealous men haha.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've shit on my own doorstep too many times.........never again!!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
yeah, fucked my personal assistant twice. Once on my desk, once on hers. Full naked, cum in pussy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Several Trysts
Hmmmm, let's see... In college and my early twenties, I think that I went to bed with three or four of my coworkers but thankfully none of them were my bosses. That could have been uncomfortable... I did have one boss who seemed to be interested but it never got that far - thank goodness.

One of those coworkers was a goody-two-shoes-Catholic-boy who only believed in missionary - boring and worse - unsatisfying for me. On our last date as he was driving me back to my apartment, I gave him a bj bj bj bj bj in the front seat of his car while he was driving. I had to force my way in because he kept pushing me away, but I persisted and he finally gave in. Soon we were in front of my building and there were white-jets all over his pants and the steering wheel. I got out of the car, closed the door and walked away, never to go out with him again!!

I wonder what he learned that night? angel angel

sebastiancawk
Julieannfringe said: Hmmmm, let's see... .

One goody-two-shoes-Catholic-boy who only believed in missionary - boring and worse - unsatisfying for me. On our last date as he was driving me back to my apartment, I gave him a :bj in the front seat of his car while he was driving. I had to force my way in because he kept pushing me away, but I persisted and he finally gave in.

Looks like he also believes in blowjobs - missionary isn't bad, but i think girl on top or even doggy is better

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: Hmmmm, let's see... In college and my early twenties, I think that I went to bed with three or four of my coworkers but thankfully none of them were my bosses. That could have been uncomfortable... I did have one boss who seemed to be interested but it never got that far - thank goodness.

One of those coworkers was a goody-two-shoes-Catholic-boy who only believed in missionary - boring and worse - unsatisfying for me. On our last date as he was driving me back to my apartment, I gave him a bj bj bj bj bj in the front seat of his car while he was driving. I had to force my way in because he kept pushing me away, but I persisted and he finally gave in. Soon we were in front of my building and there were white-jets all over his pants and the steering wheel. I got out of the car, closed the door and walked away, never to go out with him again!!

1. Being a missionary isn't all that it's cracked up to be
2. Never push away a good thing
3. How to keep a straight face while lying to the dry cleaner about those stains
4. The joys and sorrows of oral sex

Last, but not least, he had to have discovered what an idiot he had been!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: Hmmmm, let's see... In college and my early twenties, I think that I went to bed with three or four of my coworkers but thankfully none of them were my bosses. That could have been uncomfortable... I did have one boss who seemed to be interested but it never got that far - thank goodness.

I bet he learned that he really really liked the special treatment and never got another one. You win some you lose some...he lost!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many years ago at my old place of work, I fucked my assistant manager regularly and her husband worked upstairs in a different department.
devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fucking at work
many years ago I worked at a small company, a dozen or so people,, after a xmas party at the pub down the road, myself and a lady who worked there went back to pick our cars up, one thing lead to another and soon we were fucking on the office desk, this lead to a 3 year affair, we even did 3 somes with my wife, I met her nearly every week, got her into bi sex with my wife and other ladies, and group sex with other guys too all good fun

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Worked with this girl for years and always wanted to fuck her. People always thought we were together we alway did heavy flirting...... Well she was using my buddy as a fuck buddy and she got knocked up. She married him and I was a here the day her son was born and we were all good friends... She'd complain he was an a hole and I'd listen. I bought a new house and she stopped by one afternoon like she used to do at the other place... So I was showing her around the house and we were in the living room talking, she said you didn't show me your bedroom I said oh it's back here... We got to the bedroom she said nice!!! Love the king sized bed before I could say anything she stated making out with me giving me tongue and unzipped my pants and grabbed my cock......... I was like damn I pulled her shirt off started sucking her tits, she had now pulled my cock out and was stroking it saying mmmmmmmm I never realized that you had such a thick solid cock... We made our way onto the bed and I slid her pants off revealing her beautiful smooth pussy, I immediately went between her legs and spread her lips and saw a very hot pink pussy color.... I buried my face in her pussy sticking my tongue up as far as I could, She tasted so sweet, she was using her hands to push my face deeper, my face was covered in her cum. As I made my way back up and started to kiss her she could taste her own cum, she pushed her face into mine harder and she licked and sucked her pussy juice off my face and said fuck me with that fat cock... I rolled off her and I was laying there rock hard, I said you know if we go there there's no turning back... after about 15 seconds she looked at me and said I know..... She jumped up startled me and buried my cock into that soaking wet pussy... And said god damn your cock is huge.... We fucked for 15 minutes or so in different positions, she must have cum 7-9 times, she was like god your cock hits the right spot I can't stop cuming..... Then I said I'm going to cum, she said fill my pussy with that hot load, I blew a huge load.... you could differently hear the sloshing of both of our juices as we continued to fuck... I was like damn I never expected that and she said really I've wanted to fuck you for the last 5 years, damn I should've done it way back then...... my sheets were like 80% covered in her juices, damn they smelled good... She said if I knew your cock was that fat and it would make me cum like that, we would’ve been fucking for the last 5 years.. and by the way, now that I know you have such a fat cock and you make me cum like crazy, we’re going to be fucking a lot more....... We hooked up like once or twice a week for 3 years. Her husband Started to think something was going on and we had to end it..... but it was totally worth it, unexpected and great.....

She was the fifth one I hooked up with from different places I worked.. shit married and divorced one and was engaged to another one but broke that one off... I’ll have to do those stories later

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In my thirties and married I worked as a book keeper for a trucking company . Part of my job had me going out to the yard to complete paper work for the driver to get paid . I had sex with a number of our drivers in there sleeper cabs and at the xmas parties bounce

marriedbi52
Spent most of my life in a male dominated industry, warehousing, lots of heavy lifting on 2nd & 3rd shifts so rarely any women around. But in the few times there was I took full advantage. Was in my mid 20's & had a build that wouldn't quit,1/2 deep abs of steel as they say. We had this girl, about my age, come on our shift to wrap up some of the things the others shift failed to finish. We'd talk & flirt & enjoyed each other as we were both from the south & had that twang in our speech. After 'bout 3 months there she asked 1 night; Where's the guys? (there was only 4 of us in this department) Told her they were all on the 3rd floor. She started to compliment me on my build & had heard I had some killer abs & could she see them. I opened my smock & lifted my shirt. She commented; They look so hard, may I feel them? (why of course you can) she started rubbing her hand all over my abs & said; DAMN! their rock hard! Devil made me do it I swear, but I took her hand & guided it to my cock & told her; that this gets even harder! She massaged my cock through my pants for a bit, then squatted down, took it out & gave me 1 of the best blow jobs I'd ever had!!! After I'd cum, she cleaned me up with some paper towels from her work table, then stood, wiped the corners of her mouth & we exchanged a kiss where I swear our tongues reached each others insides...I told her that was the best head I'd ever had & that I owed her the same & that she could cash the IOU anytime, I'd just have to send the guys to a different floor to work... We worked together for 9 years, so you know there was lots more between us...Forbidden fruit & the chance we could always be caught made it some hot, hot sex between us. Worked on another level also as we got attendance bonus's & neither of us missed a day of work in 9 years..... thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ladylook4 said: In my thirties and married I worked as a book keeper for a trucking company . Part of my job had me going out to the yard to complete paper work for the driver to get paid . I had sex with a number of our drivers in there sleeper cabs and at the xmas parties bounce

As a truck driver myself I wondered if you have any openings you need filled ,naturally I realise book keeping can be tricky and I will require training Id be up for it with a trainer like you who sounds like you are willing to show drivers the ins and outs and ups and downs who isnt afraid to get the tools out and get dirty with the guys hehe

You sound like an awesome girl jerk

quietwacpl
i got fucked by my bosses for 20 years mad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My ex was a hot chick who worked in my building. We had a rough and tumble year and half of intense romance and great sex but it didn't work out in the end. Had nothing to do with the work situation though.

I started banging a , now ex coworker a few years ago and we've become something more than good friends but nothing serious yet. She had hangups about it but she got over it eventually.

As long as both folks are mature it can work out.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I’m so lame.
I’ve read these hot stories and two things stand out: Julie’s Catholic boy story, what an idiot....but mostly THE 40 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER! 40? Jeez...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to work in a big office, i was 27 when i started and have to be honest i pretty much tried to lay as many of the secretaries and temps as i could, and did frequently have sex in my office, likewise in my teens i worked at Presto, and at any opportunity would jump into bed with female staff most were ten or fifteen years older than me,it was great

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I once carried on a five-year affair with a woman I worked with. I think others were suspicious that something was going but I don't think they knew how deeply we were involved. God was she a good fuck. At the end we went our separate ways, with no hard feelings. The few times we've run into each other since, it has all been very amicable. No regrets here. I'd do it again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A young lady that worked days I worked nights at a trucking vo. would get together in the office, just her & I working inside or in the girls room if we thought a driver might be turning. We did get caught twice with her tits out in my hand or mouth. We both loved the thrill & nastiness. I'd often drop by after my shift at midnite before going home to my wifes, sleeping naked & I cuddle my cock in the crack of here fat ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Working in the music business, I’ve had some fun experiences over the years with females that are/were in bands, managers, record label staff. I never went in expecting it. If it happened or not never bothered me. But a lot of those women were up for a party.

I’ve even told my wife I’ve banged a few of the female musicians I was interviewing on my radio show as the music was playing and she thought that was hot, plus many more stuff. She liked hearing it all. She’s open and fun.

uksamp
Had a thing with one of my tutors at University in the 80s, regularly in his office after hours and once immediately following a tutorial. Continued even after I’d met my then boyfriend and eventual husband who was aware of what was going on. The professor was a married guy so it was very exciting.

I flirt with a chap at work, saucy messages and discrete touches but nothing serious. I wish lol.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.5 seconds