view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
MyNakedSelf
Guys opinion
Just wondering if any of u jerk to other guys and if not would it bother u if other guys did?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
wouldchuck
As for me I would not mind it at all. Think it would be great if guys or girls were masturbating to my photos. I look at other guys cocks while stroking mine often.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes, it bothers me so much if a guy somewhere in the world wanks himself while looking at some other guy somewhere else in the world. confused

marriedbi52
I take it you've not been in the vid chat room..........?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love it!
theroyalcouple said: Yes, it bothers me so much if a guy somewhere in the world wanks himself while looking at some other guy somewhere else in the world. confused

I just love theroyalcouple! So funny! It takes about one day of interaction on NN to figure out that it’s mostly men, and a huge percentage are bi to some degree. Someone so homophobic that they are offended by comments from guys probably doesn’t stick around long. I’d love to see the number of dick pics as a percentage of all pics posted. Probably well over half! LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
??
Why should it bother me?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Guys Opinion
Yes all the time and use to jackoff with a guy I grew up with jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As long as you leave hot comments, please enjoy often smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I stroke to other guys pic's and it doesn't bother me if they stroke to my pic's. 2c

MyNakedSelf
jerk
glad I am not the only one who does this LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To each there own. I prefer both!!

sebastiancawk
maybe if a guy is in a scene with a chick and she fawns over his big cock - that will be enough to make me spew gak all over

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes i like to see both, and i like the pretty shemales , i like the soft cocks best , dont know why,, id like the teabaging and rubbing the soft shaved cock and balls on the face and sucking while soft. and of course the cum in mouth at the end ive never had it done to me but i would love to see what its like , it sure turns me on to think about it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I jack off to cocks here all the time and to pussies. I have sex chatted with men here often and even phone a couple of times. I have also sex chatted with women. I love to know people masturbate to my pics whether they are male or female.I just like to engage in sex stuff on NN what can I say. wink

Forum Level:
A Thinker
hothardvic said: I jack off to cocks here all the time and to pussies. I have sex chatted with men here often and even phone a couple of times. I have also sex chatted with women. I love to know people masturbate to my pics whether they are male or female.I just like to engage in sex stuff on NN what can I say. wink

Go Vic!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
it does not bother me, I do it and they are nice to look at.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Doesn't bother me at all. It turns me on to know if anyone, guys or women, get turned on by my pics. And I like jerking off to guys pics and vids. Especially seeing them cum and touching other guys. Or watching guys jerk off in front of other people watching turns me on too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bothered?
Bothered Hell! I'd be flattered.

Wanksinlace
Ive become much more open minded over time. Used to be first thing logging on was hit the filter hide dicks. I love looking at women in lingerie but once in a while a man in lingerie would show up and I would get all offended. Then as time went buck a cock out line in panties became interesting to me and I started searching for cocks in panties to see how other guys look. Ive gone from 100 percent pure hetro to bicurios. Would be hot to hear somebody wanked over my pics and I have wanked over a few sharing my panty fetish. Im to the point now I would like to make a close friend for mutual masterbating fun. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever believe I would come to this point in life. It is an adventure

walkys
Wanksinlace said: Ive become much more open minded over time. Used to be first thing logging on was hit the filter hide dicks. I love looking at women in lingerie but once in a while a man in lingerie would show up and I would get all offended. Then as time went buck a cock out line in panties became interesting to me and I started searching for cocks in panties to see how other guys look. Ive gone from 100 percent pure hetro to bicurios. Would be hot to hear somebody wanked over my pics and I have wanked over a few sharing my panty fetish. Im to the point now I would like to make a close friend for mutual masterbating fun. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever believe I would come to this point in life. It is an adventure

interestingly...very similiar situation..

marriedbi52
MyNakedSelf said: jerk
glad I am not the only one who does this LOL

ANYTHING that can be done sexually with another human being of any sex, in any combination HAS BEEN DONE! "DON'T WORRY!" "BE HAPPY!" "CUM OFTEN!" Recent MD studies have said that regular climaxes & empting of the prostate leads to better prostate health! I'M doing my part! How 'bout you??? thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.53 seconds