view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
toyung
Strapon
I`ve recently been in hospital to have an operation and, hopefully just for now, if it comes to a shag I have to wear a strap on. Just wondered what the ladies think of this. A guy wearing a bionic cock! I suppose we`d be able to swap round and take turns lol I might even get to like it. Have you ever tried this and was it fun? Be interesting to find out.
John

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
why a strapon? a dildo will do fine your hands and tongue near by?
no need for strap

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
strap on
we use a strap on, but for my butt, my wife wanted to get one to fuck me, I was getting around 6 hours or more of bi sex each week when she asked me and i said no at first, then gave in a few weeks later, she took great fun fucking my ass, either during group fucks with guys or on our own during sex, I also use it with our 10 inch vibe , made our own with two holes, one for vibe one for my cock, could dp her with it and I got to feel vibs tho her inner skin wall, good for both of us too, as kept her ready for 2 cocks, ,, have used in on other women too for fun, and they all liked it,

sscd
strap on
I've had strap ons but prefer the real thing. Ass or pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love a woman fucking me with a strap on, I love that feeling of power and domination she has over me

I would also like a woman to order a guy to fuck me as well maybe force his cock into me

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
have to agree with Artistic, the real thing is the best. hubby does and awesome job and if we play with toys it's usually dildo's.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it would be fun to have a woman fuck me with a strap on. Hope you find a willing woman to accept your bionic cock or willing to give you one. LOL

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.67 seconds