Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
max amount of ppl in orgy
Around 15 years ago we had an all in, anything goes orgy that just happened at a swingers meet n greet night. Someone set up a few matresses in a lounge room and one couple led to 2 couples, then 4, then 8. We didn't count but we think we was involved in an all naked, all bi sexual, all licking, sucking and fucking orgy with 30 people - 15 couples. Has anyone been involved with more people and what would the maximum amount of people be for a full on "fuck n suck anyone" sex orgy? 25 girls and 25 guys = 50? or more / less?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Only in my dreams.
Only lost in a fevered masturbatory fantasy could I imagine such a scene. But for real, if I had my way I’m a more-the-merrier kind of guy. I’d LOVE to find out how many is too many. Then add one more couple!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
orgy fun
many years ago, we used to hold orgies with another couple, one week our place next theirs, most times around 6 or 7 couples all naked and fucking bb and filling pussies with hot cum, was so hot, most times couples that had been with us would turn up when they saw orgy was on, and one time at mates house some 25 couples turned up, was great night, my fist fuck was a nice young girl, when I walked out to main room, my wife was on her knees, with a room full of guys cocks in hand some soft, and a huge puddle of cum under her, I watched for awhile as more and more guys fucked her, then went into another room to find all the woman in a big lesso session, hence why wife had so many guys, I got taking of by another couple of ladies, and some hours later my wife was still going strong, the night went on for some 6 hours,

when it was time to go, she couldn't walk,and was covered and full of cum her hair one big sticky mess, I sat her on a towel and drove her home naked,
the baby sitter who knew we swung, saw her when we gt home and laughed, helped me wash her off in the shower before dumping her in bed and I fucked the baby sitter and wife before going to sleep, one great night,never again repeated,

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Numbers..
Not sure the total number really matters as realistically I imagine that we would only get with two or three others each. But I guess having lots of choice would be good. bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many years ago, I went to a bachelor party that ended up as an orgy, but most of the guys were too drunk to perform and since I had to work early the next day, I didn't drink much which resulted with me have sex with most of the girls there, lucky me...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Spaceentity said: Many years ago, I went to a bachelor party that ended up as an orgy, but most of the guys were too drunk to perform and since I had to work early the next day, I didn't drink much which resulted with me have sex with most of the girls there, lucky me...

That's an awesome plan. Get everyone else stonkered and have a 10 some with 9 other chicks! Sexual legend!! bounce

Sey_sex
I want to be part of one
I am never involved in any orgy but i would love to be part of one and feel the experience of it...let me know anyone?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Are you the same guy that we all got angry at because of the horrible way you wanted to treat your wife by forcing her to do something she didn't want to do?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Am asking Sey_sex by the way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A masturbation club in FL usually has about 50 people, all naked, mostly beating off or sucking clits. Wife and I have been 6-7 times, always with multiple orgasms. Wife likes guys to cum on her tits and always gets an oil massage. I have seen up to 45 guys take their turn rubbing her down.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds