Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Snowballing
I haven't seen anything on this in a long time and was wondering . . .

Who (women or men) has enjoyed a snowballing experience?

Were you the giver or receiver?

Who was the receiver? Man or woman? Stranger or partner?

Was the receiver surprised?

How did he/she respond?

Would you do it again?

FYI, snowballing is taking a mouthful of cum and then kissing another person and sharing the cum with them.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker

Snowballing is PHENOMENAL!!

The first time that I did it I was in a 69 with a woman.
When I came in her mouth, I told her NOT to swallow, lapped up a mouthful of her pussy juice, turned around, slipped my cock into her sopping wet pussy and pressed my lips to hers.
We opened our mouths and rolled the cum and pussy juice back and forth with our tongues.
It was only seconds until we both came again.
Then we shared swallowing the combination down.

We both LOVED it!!

We did it again many times after.

I have snowballed with many women since then.

With other men, it is best when in a 69, both cum and then snowball the two loads of cum back and forth before swallowing it.

Anyone that I have ever snowballed with LOVED it.

OOOHH YESSS!!! I snowball every time I get a chance!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Her_Toy
I’ve done it a few times with my wife, a couple of times with others. Usually cum on tits, lick up a mouthful and kiss, or if we’re in bed and she’s on her back, I let the cum drip from my tongue into her mouth before kissing.

It always gets a good reception, love it.

Sometimes, though, I intend to do it, then I cum, and post orgasm the idea is less appealing lol.

But yeah, a horny thing to do.

Surreyman1966
Lucky
Her_Toy said: I’ve done it a few times with my wife, a couple of times with others. Usually cum on tits, lick up a mouthful and kiss, or if we’re in bed and she’s on her back, I let the cum drip from my tongue into her mouth before kissing.

It always gets a good reception, love it.

Sometimes, though, I intend to do it, then I cum, and post orgasm the idea is less appealing lol.

But yeah, a horny thing to do.

love to watch and add my cum jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love it.
My wife doesn’t mind doing it but it does nothing for her. I love it. The fantasy is fucking her while she takes a load in her mouth and we kiss while I’m pounding her. But alas, it’s just my own cum.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yeah, we do it. My wife sucked a mouthful of cum out of another girls cunt after her husband filled her, then kissed it into my mouth. It was a big mix of different tastes. Not unpleasant though.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Who (women or men) has enjoyed a snowballing experience?

Yep!

I was the giver, then receiver, if you get my drift!

A fuckbuddy..

Was the receiver surprised? How did he/she respond?

We had talked about it before (she had suggested it, I was open to the idea but we just hadn't done it yet), and one day during a very hot session as I was reaching the point where I couldn't hold back much longer, I told her I wanted her to snowball me. She got down on her knees in front of me and I blew what felt like a pretty huge load (I'm quite a heavy cummer... check out my video on my profile!) in her mouth. I still remember this though... after I finished spunking in her mouth, she looked up at me and somehow through her mouthful of cum asked me without spilling a drop if I still wanted it. While like a lot of guys I can lose interest after cumming and I knew in that second that if I said no she would have gulped it down herself as she had done many times previously, I nodded. She got to her feet and started kissing me... I could taste my cum on her lips straightaway. We kissed deeply and she pushed my hot load into my mouth as we continued, and I swallowed it as we continued to kiss. She couldn't stop grinning afterwards and as I've always liked the taste of my own cum I loved it too!

Would you do it again?

Yes... that was years ago and while I do have to be pretty fucking horny to do it, I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hardallover said: Who (women or men) has enjoyed a snowballing experience?

Yep!

I was the giver, then receiver, if you get my drift!

A fuckbuddy..

Was the receiver surprised? How did he/she respond?

We had talked about it before (she had suggested it, I was open to the idea but we just hadn't done it yet), and one day during a very hot session as I was reaching the point where I couldn't hold back much longer, I told her I wanted her to snowball me. She got down on her knees in front of me and I blew what felt like a pretty huge load (I'm quite a heavy cummer... check out my video on my profile!) in her mouth. I still remember this though... after I finished spunking in her mouth, she looked up at me and somehow through her mouthful of cum asked me without spilling a drop if I still wanted it. While like a lot of guys I can lose interest after cumming and I knew in that second that if I said no she would have gulped it down herself as she had done many times previously, I nodded. She got to her feet and started kissing me... I could taste my cum on her lips straightaway. We kissed deeply and she pushed my hot load into my mouth as we continued, and I swallowed it as we continued to kiss. She couldn't stop grinning afterwards and as I've always liked the taste of my own cum I loved it too!

Would you do it again?

Yes... that was years ago and while I do have to be pretty fucking horny to do it, I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet! smile

Excellent story!!! I hope others will post similar tales

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love it
i first did it as a teen, and enjoyed it every since, my first time was with probley the most pretty girl i ever been with , in that day i started to want to do it all the time, ive licked my cum off her a lot also, i only dated her about 2 years but i bet i ate a gallon of my cum then, she was very cute and the first girl i was ever with that still had pit hair , i had my best cums with her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
snowballing
my wife has done it to me after giving me a blow job, and even kinkier, some tops have filled my ass with cum, then licked it out of me and brought it to me and shared it, kinky ass too,,I have also blown guys and then shared it with my wife kissing and sharing it all, love the taste of cum

oursexysecret
My husband and I have done it many times, and both enjoy it.

His first intro to tasting his own cum was actually eating it out of me. He didn't know what I was planning, but I had him tied to the bed and rode him cowgirl until he came, and then scooted up and sat on his face.

After that, the next time I was giving him head he pulled me up immediately after he came and french kissed me before I had a chance to swallow, I guess as his way of telling me he approved of my previous surprise.

Since then, any time he cums in my mouth we swap his cum back and forth while we kiss, and he sometimes, but doesn't always, eat it off of my body or out of me if he cums elsewhere.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
oursexysecret said: My husband and I have done it many times, and both enjoy it.

His first intro to tasting his own cum was actually eating it out of me. He didn't know what I was planning, but I had him tied to the bed and rode him cowgirl until he came, and then scooted up and sat on his face.

After that, the next time I was giving him head he pulled me up immediately after he came and french kissed me before I had a chance to swallow, I guess as his way of telling me he approved of my previous surprise.

Since then, any time he cums in my mouth we swap his cum back and forth while we kiss, and he sometimes, but doesn't always, eat it off of my body or out of me if he cums elsewhere.

wow I would love that sexy

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.54 seconds