Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
For the Ladies - Circumcised vs Uncircumcised
To all the Ladies here:
My GF was asked by a colleague if she's ever had a Circumcised cock.
My GF has not. According to the the head of the guy's penis was rougher and she experienced great pleasure from having sex with that guy.
The colleague even suggested that my GF ask me to get a circumcision !!! (I will not)

So the QUESTION is:
Do ladies feel the difference ? And which to you prefer ?

I apologize that I ask this again, I know it was asked here before.

Thank you Ladies grin

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
any guy should have his chance to chose for himself
my personal preference is natural
i loooove the silky skin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
This question has been asked so many times, to reiterate, it makes NO difference whatsoever........

Forum Level:
Just getting started

I will only have sex with circumcised myself...but that's just my personal preference.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Boring

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sarah654 said:

I will only have sex with circumcised myself...but that's just my personal preference.

May I ask why? So if you met a guy who you really liked and it got to the physical stage, you would not sleep with him if he was uncircumcised?

Forum Level:
Just getting started

LOl, yeah, I actually broke up with a guy on account...nothing personal, we all have our hang ups and I absolutely love cocks if they are circumcised. In fact, me and cocks are like men and boobs but uncircumcised just turns me off. I had some bad encounters as a youth...maybe that's why.

xxx Sarah wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sarah654 said:
LOl, yeah, I actually broke up with a guy on account...nothing personal, we all have our hang ups and I absolutely love cocks if they are circumcised. In fact, me and cocks are like men and boobs but uncircumcised just turns me off. I had some bad encounters as a youth...maybe that's why.

xxx Sarah wink

I'm a circumcised guy so I really wouldn't understand how foreskin can be the cause of a bad encounter, could someone elaborate on this?

sscd
Cut
As far as being in me it don't matter. But for looks and sucking I like cut.

sebastiancawk
to be honest a lot of uncut cocks look a bit gross, i believe one of the ladies on sex and the city called it a 'sharpei' (the loose skin dog lol). But that was charlotte - the lil prude.

Samantha the experienced one liked it as a special lolly pop.

I've been reading that circumcision, which sprang up in certain places like the middle east and africa notably is also done on women in the same geographic region - that practice is meant to remove the male from female (ie they cut off the clit which is akin to a small penis head) and the removal of the female from the male (the extra skin like labia folds).

Did you know in USA there are lawyers who specialize in botched circumcisions? A lot of people are botched or even resulted in having the penis removed -- some famous cases of people raised as girls as a result.

A lot of women need to bite their lip tho, because its only a relatively small number who have a nice innie pussy -- a lot of them have a outie with tons of beef curtain lips and weird squiggly stuff -- if they want use to be circumcized then they could expect men to want them to have had labiaplasty.

sebastiancawk
Also I've seen a lot of cut cocks where it looks kind of like, the scar tissue or something is an issue. The shaft might be kind of slim with a fat head on it -- things of that nature. OR they took off too much etc

There is somethnig about uncut dick where it really can stretch and swell and I feel like removing the Natural configuration of it is a bad thing. It's also thought to dull the feelings, and there are a lot of men online with support groups who are trying to re-grown foreskins and such.

Women got circumcised too but we call it 'Female Genital Mutiliation' and its considered a crime, its probably because of the difference in men and women socially == if ur a dude no one gives a f--k. Case in point, Maury === woman accuses a million dudes and is wrong, she goes to a couch where maury caresses her and say it ok. Man accused once by some hoe? = boooo!!! Jah Michael are you ready to Man up?!

I also think women would have a hard time being a man to realize how hard it is to get laid, vs a woman who just have the opposite issue lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sarah654 said:

You are not alone Sarah, my wife feels exactly the same way. We have done some swinging and she will only play with circumcised men.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well I say, I prefer both, cut and uncut, both got it's own taste... Cut has little rough cockhead so he fuck me hard and cum longer, uncut has extra skin which stimulate my clit and excite surrounding. Keep both and enjoy both. No one can eat same food each day, no matter how tasty and healthy it may be, so change is the winner. Just my personal experience.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cut or not..
Well, My better half, D, "claims" to have never personally touched a uncut natural dick. So for her, it is strictly a visual thing. She likes them circumcised. More that once have we been on here and suddenly she lets out a shriek and look at that! I once asked her... and just what do you think you would have done or do, if a guy (or me) when the time came and out popped a nice big hard uuncircumcised dick attached to the guy that you obvious thought was looking good till then.
She says, nope it wouldn't have happened..
I just smile and wonder.
The first time we were together, I honestly dont know that she actually "saw it" before it was in her

Who knows, if even though she has not seen one, just maybe... "one has seen her." She has told me some of her storys of back in the day "but I was only with him one time." Okay so there is a chance.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm circumcised but I've always been fascinated by uncut cocks. Foreskin keeps the head moist and sensitive. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To cut or not to cut
I was circumcised at 6 months as I had an oversize knob... it was impossible for my parents to clean me.
Obviously I was too young to remember any of that...
My current Mrs says she prefers a cut cock purely for aesthetic reasons....

With Labia minor I prefer nice generous lips that hang past the L. Major... so i'm definitely an outie lover, innies just don't turn me on at all.

angel yahoo happydance bounce jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds