Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
how many men fantasize about wife been taking by a huge thick cock
how many guys out there get a hard on from the thought of there wife been taking in front of them in hotel room while they sit on the chair in cnr of room an jus take pics n record it wile she is pleasured

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
it is very common I think

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sophia519 said: it is very common I think

You're probably right, I know I fantasise about it.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Of course, although I would like join in as well.... jerk

wouldchuck
I would love to watch another man fucking my wife. But would have to be very involved in the event. Not sitting in a corner wanking.
Would love guiding his cock into her and lick her while she is being fucked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
was lucky to have a few nasty girlfriends in my day and got to enjoy cleanup
one would tell me about his cock and how good it felt

I miss her redeyes

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
one_cunning said: Of course, although I would like join in as well.... jerk

oh yes let’s take turns fucking each other’s hot wife

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes it is common, I have been invited to fuck someone wife before while he watched.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Erosbi60 said:
one_cunning said: Of course, although I would like join in as well.... jerk

oh yes let’s take turns fucking each other’s hot wife

raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry redeyes redeyes redeyes bounce bounce bounce jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Careful what you wish for. I know some guys that actually followed through with that fantasy and ended up losing their wife to the guy with the bigger thicker cock. It is quit a turn on watching your wife get impaled by a big one though. You just better be sure your marriage is based on something other than sex. LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said: Careful what you wish for. I know some guys that actually followed through with that fantasy and ended up losing their wife to the guy with the bigger thicker cock. It is quit a turn on watching your wife get impaled by a big one though. You just better be sure your marriage is based on something other than sex. LOL

thumbup1 thumbup1 thumbup1

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Well said thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife and a big one
we got to see our s get done , but it was some year s ago ,, and i was nt just there taking pix s of it , but joined in at times ,, she did enjoy it all , and we still talk about it some time s that s been about 29 year s ago now ,, still get s her worked up ,, so nice , rolleyes tongue thumbup1 thumbup1 thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wouldchuck said: I would love to watch another man fucking my wife. But would have to be very involved in the event. Not sitting in a corner wanking.

mmmm yes my thoughts excatly thats how I want it to happen open her cunt flips wide n watch him glide in mmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my4x4ram4 said: we got to see our s get done , but it was some year s ago ,, and i was nt just there taking pix s of it , but joined in at times ,, she did enjoy it all , and we still talk about it some time s that s been about 29 year s ago now ,, still get s her worked up ,, so nice , rolleyes tongue thumbup1 thumbup1 thumbup1

so hot n fucking sexy that mmmmm thanks for reply

mpu54
wouldchuck said: I would love to watch another man fucking my wife. But would have to be very involved in the event. Not sitting in a corner wanking.

thumbup

mpu54

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ilovepussy said: Careful what you wish for. I know some guys that actually followed through with that fantasy and ended up losing their wife to the guy with the bigger thicker cock. It is quit a turn on watching your wife get impaled by a big one though. You just better be sure your marriage is based on something other than sex. LOL

I had an affair with a married woman that left her husband for me, she says it wasn't just the big thick cock, it was the man attached to it.
(and it is a turn on watching her being impaled by a big thick one, if I'm the one doing it)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As already mentioned I think this is a common fantasy but one fraught with risk..

My husband suggested the possibility of me fucking a huge guy in front of him and I might have been up for it if it could be completely risk free.

However, when we discussed it in earnest he admitted that he could not be sure how he would react, especially if it was clear that I was enjoying myself.

We weren't prepared to take the risk, knowing how jealous men can be I had real concerns that our marriage might never be the same again, one the deed was done it could never be undone, both physically and in our minds.

My belief is that unless you are absolutely sure of the outcome, sometimes fantasies are best kept as just that.. smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
cath68 said: As already mentioned I think this is a common fantasy but one fraught with risk..

My husband suggested the possibility of me fucking a huge guy in front of him and I might have been up for it if it could be completely risk free.

However, when we discussed it in earnest he admitted that he could not be sure how he would react, especially if it was clear that I was enjoying myself.

We weren't prepared to take the risk, knowing how jealous men can be I had real concerns that our marriage might never be the same again, one the deed was done it could never be undone, both physically and in our minds.

My belief is that unless you are absolutely sure of the outcome, sometimes fantasies are best kept as just that.. smile

we have been in the lifestyle for 3 years and had some amazing sex with other men amd some raging jealousy ,but our marriage was in serious trouble from boredom..we found out sex is for fun love is forever..i hope I made some sense lol Dave

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cath68 said: As already mentioned I think this is a common fantasy but one fraught with risk..

It’s not always right for some and obviously not right for you guys, but that’s a shame, as I feel you are missing out.

For me and my ex it was very different. We somehow managed to separate love and sex and I was more than happy to see her enjoy herself with this ‘big’ guy and actually encouraged them both and gave her my love and the guy high fives when they had finished thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Scotchlander said:

It’s not always right for some and obviously not right for you guys, but that’s a shame, as I feel you are missing out.

For me and my ex it was very different. We somehow managed to separate love and sex and I was more than happy to see her enjoy herself with this ‘big’ guy and actually encouraged them both and gave her my love and the guy high fives when they had finished thumbup

But you're now divorced? closedeyes

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
cath68 said:
Scotchlander said:

lol.......Bazingaaaa, who would have guessed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cath68 said:
Scotchlander said:

Divorced many many years ago and was with a different ex, a more up to date ex who is sadly no longer with us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
let her have first taste then it's about sharing it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How many women have the same fantasy?
Several of my recurring dreams involve multiple men and I'm forever reaching for the biggest boner and it's just out of reach... Frustrating, but sexy too. grin ohmy bj grin jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: Several of my recurring dreams involve multiple men and I'm forever reaching for the biggest boner and it's just out of reach... Frustrating, but sexy too. grin ohmy bj grin jerk

your the hottest Julie Ann

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: Several of my recurring dreams involve multiple men and I'm forever reaching for the biggest boner and it's just out of reach... Frustrating, but sexy too. grin ohmy bj grin jerk

I will get closer next time jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's my hubbys biggest turn on watching me with other guys!
Something about him watching me getting fucked and I turn to look at him and I wink that just gets him going!

Then we have our greatest sex afterwards!..LOVE IT

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
MissManners said: It's my hubbys biggest turn on watching me with other guys!
Something about him watching me getting fucked and I turn to look at him and I wink that just gets him going!

Then we have our greatest sex afterwards!..LOVE IT

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk great lube too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hubby doesn't have to fantasize about it he has watched me getting fucked bare back by many a huge cock

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.08 seconds