view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
davenmaggieb
I arranged for my wife to be fucked by a car salesman
I have over a number of years bought my motor of choice from a particular dealership, & in particular from a guy called Paul .
He has lusted after my wife Maggie for years , he is a master class in NLP
and could sell anything , his smooth tongue works on her every time .
He has had his hands between her legs & up her skirt supposedly adjusting her seat so many times & she goes all girly & giggles when he touches her .
On one occasion I noticed he was touching her very intimately through her panties ( hand up her skirt ) & Maggie was in ecstasy.
So I asked him one day , if he really wanted to fuck my Wife , he laughed & said he did , so I told him if he thought he could seduce her I was giving him permission to fuck her
We came up with a plan for Paul to give her a few lessons to drive an automatic, Maggie fell for it
He took her for her first lesson & they ended up at his beach caravan
He asked her in for a coffee
The text I got said Easy Peasy , got her panties off in 10 mins , lovely fuck she is dude
Jeez I was so aroused just thinking about him fucking her , of her taking his dick !! jerk jerk I tossed myself off cumming big time
I’ve since watched him fucking her , his dick is much larger than mine & she loves it , Maggie haha persuaded me to have a threesome , she still hasn’t a clue that I arranged for Paul to fuck her .
Does that make me a bad or a pervy guy for enjoying another man fucking my wife

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have a good friend I've known since middle school, over the years he's arranged for two of his girlfriends and his fiancee to have sex with me while he watched and masturbated as he waited for sloppy seconds cream pie but his fiancee always made a nice dinner and drinks for me before we had sex, maybe the car salesman would give you a better deal if your wife made dinner too. thumbup1

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Over the years I bet we've all been fucked by a car salesman a time or two, or three! And...didn't even buy me dinner.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
getting the wife fucked
over the years I have let quite a few guys know that if they popped around while I was at work my wife would most likely end up getting them to fuck her, didn't take long in our small home town at the time for word to get around, I often came home to sloppy seconds, eating her cunt out before fucking her, I loved it and so did she, although i didnt tell her I had told them to drop around, her ego might not have liked it, but she never got a knock back either, guys loved her big e cup tits and shaved pussy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I suppose a car salesman is an easy way to hook up a dalliance for your wife and maybe get a better deal on your next purchase. My wife went through a phase of "accidentally" flashing car salesmen a few years back as she got in and out of demo cars with no knickers on. Most of the time she had no intention of buying the car, but only once did we go ahead with the purchase. It didn't seem to get us much of a discount, but I found it a little hard trying to drive a good deal when the wife let me know she had just given him a good look at her beaver. It made it doubly bad when a month later, she had to argue over a warranty refusal with the same smug faced prick who days earlier had been inspecting her twat.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.73 seconds