view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Girlfriend admitted she's a slut. Now what?
She was a wild party animal in her younger days and admitted the other night that she has "fucked a ton of guys". She even referred to herself as "such a ho". This turns me on so much because I love the thought of her with another guy. I have a couple past girlfriends that have cuckolded me and now I am dying for her to do it to. How do I bring it up? Are most women susceptible to this type of thing or does it put them off?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
to me its vomit
but to each there own
ask her about her fantasies
you seem to communicate

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Use the same method as you did with your other girlfriends.... surprised that you feel the need to ask us seeing as you've done it before... confused

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just another lonely guy with a fake story - nothing to see here

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple
I wonder if theroyalcouple can walk on water. They are the most negative people on NN. I bet they are a blast to hang out with. Any body that negative can't possibly be happy, probably don't even like each other. If you don't have something nice to say, keep your big mouths shut!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
desert man said: I wonder if theroyalcouple can walk on water. They are the most negative people on NN. I bet they are a blast to hang out with. Any body that negative can't possibly be happy, probably don't even like each other. If you don't have something nice to say, keep your big mouths shut!!!!

I agree that unnecessary negativity can be bad but then look at this thread, a guy wants advice on how to raise the subject of going cuckold with his current beau yet allegedly he has done it twice before with other girlfriends?

A bit like Mike Tyson coming on here asking for advice on how to get into boxing!

On that basis I share their opinion that this is most likely attention seeking BS...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
desert man
Just another lonely man who's been on this site for many years and still no pics. Love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said: Just another lonely man who's been on this site for many years and still no pics. Love it.

So now you want to stigmatise lonliness?? (NOT that I'd have the arrogance to assume anyone is lonely.) You must get a weird kick from being the most disliked people on NN! And don't forget to vent your sarcasm on me too, not that I'll be bothering to read it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tepes1 said:
theroyalcouple said: Just another lonely man who's been on this site for many years and still no pics. Love it.

So now you want to stigmatise lonliness?? (NOT that I'd have the arrogance to assume anyone is lonely.) You must get a weird kick from being the most disliked people on NN! And don't forget to vent your sarcasm on me too, not that I'll be bothering to read it.

Just another lonely man who's been on this site for many years and still no pics. Love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cath68 said: Use the same method as you did with your other girlfriends.... surprised that you feel the need to ask us seeing as you've done it before... confused

I know, it's odd but I can't remember how it came up with them. It's been several years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said:
Tepes1 said:

Not sure why you can't see them but I have 30 pics on here. I'm not that lonely either! I have a girlfriend.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Author Thread
Tony50895
[This member has been with us 10 years or more! (Joined 12.8 years ago)] [Send this Member a Private Message]

Forum Level:
Just getting started
[Block forum posts from Tony50895]
Girlfriend admitted she's a slut. Now what? 12-Feb-18
02:49

She was a wild party animal in her younger days and admitted the other night that she has "fucked a ton of guys". She even referred to herself as "such a ho". This turns me on so much because I love the thought of her with another guy. I have a couple past girlfriends that have cuckolded me and now I am dying for her to do it to. How do I bring it up? Are most women susceptible to this type of thing or does it put them off?

A slutty girl wants a masculine stud to fuck her good, make her feel sexy and wanted, not a cockold man that wants to watch a masculine stud fuck her.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Lucky mf’er
First, you fall to your knees and give thanks to the gods, you lucky bastard. Then you have frequent sex with her. Increasingly perverted sex. Next you invite others to the fray. Inbeween you hope you don’t wake up from the dream. Ahhhh, fantasies, what would men do without them?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The Royal couple.
theroyalcouple said: Just another lonely guy with a fake story - nothing to see here

I think you all are hilarious! Don’t stop!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.73 seconds