Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
love_sex_fun
Anyone interested for sexting about my GF?
It is one of my fantasy to share and talk dirty about my GF.
Anyone interested to know her or have some fun...you all are welcome.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does she know?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
"she" like older men, gang bangs and he posts web pics claiming she knows she on here
some guys never stops

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes indeed Arti, this is all déjà vu! And as usual the members don't have pix of themselves (because of work is it?) But no problem in sharing anything about the alleged 'wife/gf/partner/ex'! Utterly despicable & pathetic!

love_sex_fun
cath68 said: Does she know?

off course not...does she suppose to know?.its my fantasy...

love_sex_fun
Artistic said: "she" like older men, gang bangs and he posts web pics claiming she knows she on here
some guys never stops

what are we talking here and about whom?

love_sex_fun
NaughtyKat said: Yes indeed Arti, this is all déjà vu! And as usual the members don't have pix of themselves (because of work is it?) But no problem in sharing anything about the alleged 'wife/gf/partner/ex'! Utterly despicable & pathetic!

i am new here and never knew people are not so welcoming....sad

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
well stop making new accounts be honest its your fantasies and dont post web pics then its all good

love_sex_fun
Artistic said: well stop making new accounts be honest its your fantasies and dont post web pics then its all good

first of all, it's my 1st account
second, i have not posted any pics yet
3rd I don't know what you are talking here and about whom?
4th if I put any pics that will be my GF's no one else
5th I hope I cleared myself enough.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No matter what you say, if your girlfriend does not know or has not given permission you MUST NOT post or send naked pics of her, here or anywhere.. it is morally wrong and illegal... thumbdown

love_sex_fun
cath68 said: No matter what you say, if your girlfriend does not know or has not given permission you MUST NOT post or send naked pics of her, here or anywhere.. it is morally wrong and illegal... thumbdown

I have her consent but have i posted anything yet?..NO..i know what is morally wrong or not....people start giving advice when it is not required.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love_sex_fun said:
cath68 said: No matter what you say, if your girlfriend does not know or has not given permission you MUST NOT post or send naked pics of her, here or anywhere.. it is morally wrong and illegal... thumbdown

I have her consent but have i posted anything yet?..NO..i know what is morally wrong or not....people start giving advice when it is not required.

Well I suggest you re-read your original reply to me in the 5th entry in this thread.... the one in which you clearly said that she does NOT know and that her NOT knowing about it was your fantasy.... you need to stop contradicting yourself before you start to give advice..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It can be hard to keep up with different storylines made of lies.
Of course we believe you're new with this profile. As you were on 28th Jan & 12th Feb. In two you're into women and one you're into men. So you're bisexual right? All sexual preferences are welcome on nn. Dishonesty; IBS & multi-accounts holders aren't.

love_sex_fun
NaughtyKat said: It can be hard to keep up with different storylines made of lies.
Of course we believe you're new with this profile. As you were on 28th Jan & 12th Feb. In two you're into women and one you're into men. So you're bisexual right? All sexual preferences are welcome on nn. Dishonesty; IBS & multi-accounts holders aren't.

i am sorry i didnt get you here
i guess you talking about someone else....its my 1st account here and i am straight also i guess i should n't have made my account if people treat you like this....you know one should treat someone how one would like to be treated.

love_sex_fun
cath68 said:
love_sex_fun said:

Well I suggest you re-read your original reply to me in the 5th entry in this thread.... the one in which you clearly said that she does NOT know and that her NOT knowing about it was your fantasy.... you need to stop contradicting yourself before you start to give advice..

do i have to tell you every single detail here....i told her as it was suggested....come on....i think you people are onto wrong person here.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I'll just wait for the photos....its ok, no hurry...*yawn*

love_sex_fun
one_cunning said: I'll just wait for the photos....its ok, no hurry...*yawn*

really I should post something really ???

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love_sex_fun said:

If, as you now claim, you have her consent, why are you making such an issue of this? attention seeker maybe?

love_sex_fun
cath68 said:
love_sex_fun said:

If, as you now claim, you have her consent, why are you making such an issue of this? attention seeker maybe?

Yes, i need an attention but towards my gf and making my fantasy come true...in terms of pics I will post them when I feel I am supposed to. Thank you
Now is there anyone who will be interested in sexting about my gf?

love_sex_fun
Am i missing something here? or Its just people are only interested in pics and vids?

luvmilktits
Let Them Have Fun, Let Him Humiliate His GF!
devil Hell yes I'll help you with ur slut! Have you ever seen her all covered in 15-20 guys loads of cum? Her face all glazed and her hair matted with spunk? Maybe some teeth marks and hickies on those tits you love and her butt red and hot with welts from the severity of the spankings they gave her? I bet you loved the condition she was in when returned to you including the large butt plug in her bum which held in a large amount of piss the last guy to use her left as a final present! Now you can get her shaved and tatted with "Cum Dump" right above her bald pussy and across her right tit is the tat "CUNT" and her left tit "EATER"! That should make her very popular with both male and female gangbangs! Contact me if you want more stories of your cunt gf! bored bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The point you're missing is that genuine nn users are only interested in genuine people! When someone or something smells fishy, we don't linger around wasting our time.

love_sex_fun
NaughtyKat said: The point you're missing is that genuine nn users are only interested in genuine people! When someone or something smells fishy, we don't linger around wasting our time.

I am genuine, if you don't feel that way then how can I prove you wrong? Now you will ask me to post some pics of my GF which I can but whats the guarantee you will still have no doubt?

love_sex_fun
luvmilktits said: devil Hell yes I'll help you with ur slut! Have you ever seen her all covered in 15-20 guys loads of cum? Her face all glazed and her hair matted with spunk? Maybe some teeth marks and hickies on those tits you love and her butt red and hot with welts from the severity of the spankings they gave her? I bet you loved the condition she was in when returned to you including the large butt plug in her bum which held in a large amount of piss the last guy to use her left as a final present! Now you can get her shaved and tatted with "Cum Dump" right above her bald pussy and across her right tit is the tat "CUNT" and her left tit "EATER"! That should make her very popular with both male and female gangbangs! Contact me if you want more stories of your cunt gf! bored bounce

messaged you.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I expect a man to post pictures of himself and a woman, pictures of herself and couples to post pictures of both of them together on at least some shots.
I am not playing your game and have no care to entertain your 'whatever' that may be.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Funny you have time to be posting on forum but your profile is still virgin! Talk about being genuine.

love_sex_fun
NaughtyKat said: Funny you have time to be posting on forum but your profile is still virgin! Talk about being genuine.

I am setting up my profile...why don't you help me out?

love_sex_fun
NaughtyKat said: I expect a man to post pictures of himself and a woman, pictures of herself and couples to post pictures of both of them together on at least some shots.
I am not playing your game and have no care to entertain your 'whatever' that may be.

I will not come in your words..if you want to see you got to tell me and I will message you simply...these pics are not for public...very exclusive and only few will get to see them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
vomit vomit vomit

love_sex_fun
NaughtyKat said: vomit vomit vomit

YOU GIVING UP!!!

love_sex_fun
good no message from him or her...

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.81 seconds