Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
young boys for mature women
I turn down so many boys under 21 ..do they all want to fuck their mommy..any thoughts

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Racketsports
They're horny all the time!!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I Remember being 17 and getting loads of attention of woman between 30 and 45.

Its very good for ones ego, and experience grin

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Always Shocked me
The attention I have garnered from younger me especially back when I was 25 to 35. But I guess I am not one to talk as I was having sex with men in there 40's and 50's from the time I was 19 to about 27. 31 years was the largest difference I can remember and he was amazing.

lip2lip
Probably if they all look like yourself, sweet cheeks

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Young Boys over ninteen
W H Y

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
luv2jump said: W H Y

why do I turn them down lol..they might tell all their friends then what would happen

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Sophis: Well !!!!!
Point taken, But there might be better things on the horizon also. As individuals I guess it's what we make of it. Plus if they have a good thing going why spoil it by telling others if they know it could end as fast as it started.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
young boys
my wife tended to prefer older guys, as they seemed to know where the right button was to make her orgasm,
but when we had the chance to have a young stud fuck us both we took it, often they could go longer esp after first cum, and more energy than some older guys,
bt a good cock is a good cock regardless of the age of the owner, lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like being with older women they are more fun, the biggest age gap with someone I've been with is 20 years

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
luv2jump said: Point taken, But there might be better things on the horizon also. As individuals I guess it's what we make of it. Plus if they have a good thing going why spoil it by telling others if they know it could end as fast as it started.

I know what will happen ,he will bring some buddies and I will be smiling lol

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I think of the many young, sexy, female teachers who have had sex with their high school students and the blabber mouths have went off and blabbed the shit out of it so much that the authorities have gotten involved and the female teacher is arrested and her live is ruined. Where were these kind of horny teachers at when I was 13 thru 18? I would have banged the hell out of them and wouldn't have told a soul. I would have been so fucking happy! You could have gotten good grades to. Fucking young, stupid dumbasses we raise these days. Oh the shame of a 25 yr. old female teacher banging a 16 yr. old boy. Shame! Shame! How would he ever be able to carry on thru life? Scarred forever I tell ya!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If they are legal age, no problem..if they aren't don't get caught! LOL

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sophia519 said:
luv2jump said: Point taken, But there might be better things on the horizon also. As individuals I guess it's what we make of it. Plus if they have a good thing going why spoil it by telling others if they know it could end as fast as it started.

Damn isn't that the truth, Kind of encourage that. Just as long as it not more them twenty. LOL Even hubbies laughing.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
luv2jump said:
sophia519 said:

Damn isn't that the truth, Kind of encourage that. Just as long as it not more them twenty. LOL Even hubbies laughing.

3 would be a good start yahoo yahoo yahoo

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sophia519 said:
luv2jump said:
sophia519 said:

3 would be a good start yahoo yahoo yahoo

Here Here, Always!!!!!!!!!!!! dildo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Young
Met a woman at Indian Hills who liked them very young but would look for them, only, when away from home where no one knew her. She said young guys liked to talk too much.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
young boys for mature women
100% grew up loving older women from the time I was 17 to about 25 I couldn't get enough of them no matter how hard I tried. At 19 I was sleeping with a 25, 29 and 31 year old on a regular basis and it was heaven. Biggest age difference for me was when I was 20 and had the great pleasure of a 46 year old foxy redhead that I will never forget.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantasy
I'm 27 and I've always fantasized about being with an older woman. Not sure why haha. I just love the thought of an older woman with experience and one that desires a younger guy to play with

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Many years ago when i was a young lad (18 or so) and couldn't find any willing young gals, I would go to church. I would always find an older lady wanting some excitement. Almost never failed!!

penman760
You have big tits and a nice ass. There is no secret why males under 21 would want to fuck you.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
penman760 said: You have big tits and a nice ass. There is no secret why males under 21 would want to fuck you.

oh that's why ..I wondered what it was lol

marriedbi52
chargingram said: I think of the many young, sexy, female teachers who have had sex with their high school students and the blabber mouths have went off and blabbed the shit out of it so much that the authorities have gotten involved and the female teacher is arrested and her live is ruined. Where were these kind of horny teachers at when I was 13 thru 18? I would have banged the hell out of them and wouldn't have told a soul. I would have been so fucking happy! You could have gotten good grades to. Fucking young, stupid dumbasses we raise these days. Oh the shame of a 25 yr. old female teacher banging a 16 yr. old boy. Shame! Shame! How would he ever be able to carry on thru life? Scarred forever I tell ya!

TIDE EATERS...............

ViSx
penman760 said: You have big tits and a nice ass. There is no secret why males under 21 would want to fuck you.

Put a young man on game! How'd you go about this without offending? I'd like to think I'm good at reading body language and taking hints but a lot of times it all goes over my head. Just not trying to end up "sexually harassing" someone.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ViSx said:

Put a young man on game! How'd you go about this without offending? I'd like to think I'm good at reading body language and taking hints but a lot of times it all goes over my head. Just not trying to end up "sexually harassing" someone.

watch the hubby and his body language if that is what your talking about..as for harassing ...you know what happens if you done ask..absolutely nothing

james3780
not all young men prefer women older to them because of their moms. Geez.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mom?
My biggest feat out here on NN is that I might be conversing with a minor and that's just not good at all. unsure

Racketsports
My wife seems to enjoy the attention she gets from her cleavage from the younger crowd.

sebastiancawk
Because, it is generally easier to bone girls your own age - no matter what age that is - and there is a taboo around age difference sex. Also, a lot of cute young guys have older women flirting for harmless fun (but it gives the boy sexual urges). Some people are more into than others, I'd noticed that indian guys are all about the "Bhabi aunties"

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sebastiancawk said: Because, it is generally easier to bone girls your own age - no matter what age that is - and there is a taboo around age difference sex. Also, a lot of cute young guys have older women flirting for harmless fun (but it gives the boy sexual urges). Some people are more into than others, I'd noticed that indian guys are all about the "Bhabi aunties"

do I give you an urge

sebastiancawk
big strong legs I have to say! tongue

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.77 seconds