Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lactating
Any chicks here that love lactating for their partner? And how do you control the milk flow? bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Racketsports
Inducing lactation
Out of the blue the other day my wife asked me if I wanted her to try and get her milk back in as she'd like to indulge in breastfeeding again, despite not having had breastmilk for 7+ years. Don't know what brought that desire on for her but it was completely her idea. She said there is something she can take that would assist in her producing milk again.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always enjoyed, drinking my wife's milk, I found it a real turn on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I loved it when my wife was breast feeding, she had such sweet milk and it would drive her wild when I would suckle and play with her nipples. She still loves a nice round of breast worship, though sadly no more milk.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Racketsports said: Out of the blue the other day my wife asked me if I wanted her to try and get her milk back in as she'd like to indulge in breastfeeding again, despite not having had breastmilk for 7+ years. Don't know what brought that desire on for her but it was completely her idea. She said there is something she can take that would assist in her producing milk again.

Wow, lucky man! I presume this caused you to be overwhelmed with desire, and you suggested she proceeds, as long as there's no cause for concern in relation to what she would be taking? Did she feed you for long the previous time?