Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
licking cum from wife
who enjoys licking their cum or another guy or guys cum from their wife's pussy or ass, I just love it,

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Love to have you lick your wife’s cum off my cock

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Mark_dd
My fave was during a mmf with my ex. I was in 69er with her as she got pounded from behind, so meny places to put my tongue.
Then he exploded in her and pulled out to put a load on her.
Licked clean. raspberry tongue

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love it
My wife has been on my face while our friend pounded her. Lots to lick and suck, heaven for a bi guy. I often cum in her pussy and lick it from her butthole as it runs down. The only thing better would be if it wasn’t my cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband always eats his cum
I luv, luv, luv to have my husband lick his cum from me. And he luvs it but it took a bit of training. At first I would just have him lick his pre-cum from my finger. Then I smeared it on my nipples and had him suck them. One day after he came I was feeling a bit adventurous, I took some of his cum from my pussy rubbed it on my nipples and sitting on his chest I lowered my nipple to his mouth. I wasn't sure what to expect but he liked it. A few weeks later after fucking cowgirl style I slid up pinning his arms over his head and just planted my cum filled pussy right on his mouth! He loved it! It became a favorite of mine.Some time later emboldened knowing he would eat his cum I gave him a blowjob, had him explode in my mouth ut rather than swallowing I kissed him, pushing his own cum into his mouth. Eventually it has become the norm for us. Every time he cums he cleans it all up, even when he masturbates. I'm lucky to have such a sexy hubby.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My Thoughts
Sorry if this sounds harsh but if anyone ever wasn't able to lick a little cum off of me they never got a second chance to be with me ever. The man that is now married to me was licking cum from my body at age 17 and another man's cum from me at 22. We are both nearing sixty now so I doubt he will ever stop.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
me to
i love licking it out of pussy or off asshole and tits even kissing with it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum
My husband has never been willing to do it, I did rub some of his pre cum onto his lips once and he seemed ok with that but when I asked him to lick my boobs after he had cum over them, he said no chance. We had a threesome with a friend of his many years ago and both my husband and his mate cum inside my pussy, his friends was able to cum more than once unlike my husband who goes soft as soon as he cums so his friend cum first then hubby and then his friend had me to himself and after shooting another load inside me he he pulled out and pushed his cock into my mouth and in a very dom way ordered me to suck it or in his words suck it clean you horny bitch. I was shocked as never been spoken to like that but had no choice as his cock was pushed into my mouth, but the big shock was a couple of mins later he pulled his cock from my mouth slid down my body kissing me on the way and said my turn now, He slid between my legs and lifted them over his shoulders then pushed his tongue inside my cum filled pussy and he stayed there for ages and not only did he lap up the mix of his and my husbands cum from my pussy but also managed to make me cum twice so he got lots of my juice also. My husband said he was sick and that he would never lick his own cum from me never mind another guys cum. We only had sex with his friend three times after that as a threesome and he always went down on me after and would also clean my boobs if one or both of them cum over me. I did meet him on his own once without hubby knowing as he was working away from home and it was an amazing night and his mate seemed more relaxed and I got fucked so many times that night and he managed to cum 4 times during the night but not one after the other he did rest. He told me he had a friend that was also able to cum several times in a row and said he had told him about me and would love to introduce him to me. he said his friend also loves to clean up. I said I wasn't sure as I was scared hubby would find out, but the thought did tempt me and a few weeks later I told him I would meet him and his mate the next time my husband went away to work but wanted to first meet for a drink to see what his mate was like.
I never got to have sex with him and his mate because my husband lost the job and ended up back home, but not long after that the guy (My husbands friend) started to date a woman and moved away to live with her.
Never had anyone lick me out since but still remember it and imaging that feeling mmm shame husband is so chicken lol

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
justbsexy said: My husband has never been willing to do it, I did rub some of his pre cum onto his lips once and he seemed ok with that but when I asked him to lick my boobs after he had cum over them, he said no chance. We had a threesome with a friend of his many years ago and both my husband and his mate cum inside my pussy, his friends was able to cum more than once unlike my husband who goes soft as soon as he cums so his friend cum first then hubby and then his friend had me to himself and after shooting another load inside me he he pulled out and pushed his cock into my mouth and in a very dom way ordered me to suck it or in his words suck it clean you horny bitch. I was shocked as never been spoken to like that but had no choice as his cock was pushed into my mouth, but the big shock was a couple of mins later he pulled his cock from my mouth slid down my body kissing me on the way and said my turn now, He slid between my legs and lifted them over his shoulders then pushed his tongue inside my cum filled pussy and he stayed there for ages and not only did he lap up the mix of his and my husbands cum from my pussy but also managed to make me cum twice so he got lots of my juice also. My husband said he was sick and that he would never lick his own cum from me never mind another guys cum. We only had sex with his friend three times after that as a threesome and he always went down on me after and would also clean my boobs if one or both of them cum over me. I did meet him on his own once without hubby knowing as he was working away from home and it was an amazing night and his mate seemed more relaxed and I got fucked so many times that night and he managed to cum 4 times during the night but not one after the other he did rest. He told me he had a friend that was also able to cum several times in a row and said he had told him about me and would love to introduce him to me. he said his friend also loves to clean up. I said I wasn't sure as I was scared hubby would find out, but the thought did tempt me and a few weeks later I told him I would meet him and his mate the next time my husband went away to work but wanted to first meet for a drink to see what his mate was like.
I never got to have sex with him and his mate because my husband lost the job and ended up back home, but not long after that the guy (My husbands friend) started to date a woman and moved away to live with her.
Never had anyone lick me out since but still remember it and imaging that feeling mmm shame husband is so chicken lol

wow I would love to lick you clean sexy

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love to lick my wife's pussy after another fella has cum in her. Best is if i watch!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Back in our swinging days I used love to watch the wife get fucked bareback by a young hard stud. After he would cum in her pussy I would go down on her and lick her wet pussy clean making sure to lap up every drop of her pussy juices and his cum. I would thank her by sucking her clit and massaging her pussy until she came again. I always tried to end the experience by giving her the last orgasm of the night. She would be totally exhausted and completely pleased.
That was and will always be my ultimate sexual situation.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Licking cum from holes
I love licking cum from pussies-that divine intermingling of male & female sex juices tastes so good. And particularly licking other guys' cum out of pussies too, in mmf sessions. My wife seems to be able to soak up any amount of sponk I pump into her and it never leaks out, so nothing to lick up afterwards.Very disappointing, but tidy. I have often considered getting a group of men in to fuck her & see how many it takes to fill her to overflowing, so that I can enjoy licking up the cream pie afterwards.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love to do that
I would love to lick my cum or someone elses off a woman ass, tits or out of her pussy. devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not for me
I could never lick cum from my wife or any woman it is just something I have no desire to do. My wife has had it done to her a few times by a guy we used to me with now and again for threesome play and he seemed to love going down on her no matter if it was my cum, his cum or a mix of both, but he was also able to cum several times during a session so often had her to his self once I had finished and I was happy to just watch them and see her have all that extra sxual pleasure.
I admire anyone that wants to do it but I think I would just throw up to be honest, I am fussy enough with food.

J x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Licking cum
I would like to the cum from 29 guys that have fucked my wife.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
38DDDkinky said: I luv, luv, luv to have my husband lick his cum from me. And he luvs it but it took a bit of training. At first I would just have him lick his pre-cum from my finger. Then I smeared it on my nipples and had him suck them. One day after he came I was feeling a bit adventurous, I took some of his cum from my pussy rubbed it on my nipples and sitting on his chest I lowered my nipple to his mouth. I wasn't sure what to expect but he liked it. A few weeks later after fucking cowgirl style I slid up pinning his arms over his head and just planted my cum filled pussy right on his mouth! He loved it! It became a favorite of mine.Some time later emboldened knowing he would eat his cum I gave him a blowjob, had him explode in my mouth ut rather than swallowing I kissed him, pushing his own cum into his mouth. Eventually it has become the norm for us. Every time he cums he cleans it all up, even when he masturbates. I'm lucky to have such a sexy hubby.

wow ..I have been wasting mine all these years and others ...dave btw

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sagitarious said: I love to lick my wife's pussy after another fella has cum in her. Best is if i watch!!!

dave loves it too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love licking my cum from a freshly fucked pussy
I love to eat my wife’s creampie. It’s, sadly, been quite a long while since I”ve done it. She’s got such a sweet tasting pussy that I just adore. It’s even better tasting with a nice load of cum in it. Never had another man’s cum from a pussy, would like to one day though.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
seattlcpl said: I love to eat my wife’s creampie. It’s, sadly, been quite a long while since I”ve done it. She’s got such a sweet tasting pussy that I just adore. It’s even better tasting with a nice load of cum in it. Never had another man’s cum from a pussy, would like to one day though.

I volunteer to help out jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mark_dd said: My fave was during a mmf with my ex. I was in 69er with her as she got pounded from behind, so meny places to put my tongue.
Then he exploded in her and pulled out to put a load on her.
Licked clean. raspberry tongue

that is my dream!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOVE IT ;-P I have cleaned up my own creampies from Mrs.B a few times. VERY TASTY but have to be in the right frame of mind to do it because once I have came I lose interest. Now I have cleaned a couple of creampies from Mrs.B that was made while I watched (FUCKING HOT). One of the times she was riding reverse cow girl so I could lick her pussy and his cock. I could feel the throbbing of his cock on my tongue as he came in her. I cleaned both of them up and then added mine. I get so HARD thinking about that time. tongue tongue

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
baby4ever said: LOVE IT ;-P I have cleaned up my own creampies from Mrs.B a few times. VERY TASTY but have to be in the right frame of mind to do it because once I have came I lose interest. Now I have cleaned a couple of creampies from Mrs.B that was made while I watched (FUCKING HOT). One of the times she was riding reverse cow girl so I could lick her pussy and his cock. I could feel the throbbing of his cock on my tongue as he came in her. I cleaned both of them up and then added mine. I get so HARD thinking about that time. tongue tongue

jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never happened with The Ex which I regret, as her pussy is so sweet, however, I have cleaned up The Wife a few times and enjoy it tremendously. I also make it a point to kiss her after she goes down on me or me on her and she seems to have taken a liking to sucking me after I have been fucking her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sadly, I find that most guys won't put their tongue anywhere near my pussy once it has semen in it or on it.....but when I do have my cummy pussy licked, it is so hot!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love cleaning up the pussy. The combination of her juices with my cum is soooo good.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Homophobia
Slutty_on_NN said: Sadly, I find that most guys won't put their tongue anywhere near my pussy once it has semen in it or on it.....but when I do have my cummy pussy licked, it is so hot!!!

I knew a guy who wouldn’t let his wife suck his dick because then he couldn’t kiss her. Jeez!!

oursexysecret
I love when my man does this to me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cream pies.
I love cleaning my wife's cream pie after other guys have cum in her (best cocktail of love juice ever) before goin in for silky seconds myself, all the better if the other guy is up for it as well, have had nights where it has gone on and on.
thumbup

sscd
Cleaning
Boyfrind will lick me. bt will only lick it if its his.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Should be mandatory...
In my realm, it is expected for my cuck subby to do it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A cream pie
Erosbi60 said: Love to have you lick your wife’s cum off my cock

raspberry i love to eat cream pies but never have eaten one her ass yet

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.16 seconds